Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Cure needed for black magic

dear my sweetest islamic brothers and sisters... asalam alaikum wb

just a quick question.. a friend of mine thiNks that her father has had black magic done on him reason being his behaviour and hatred towards his family.. is there anyway they could find out if it has been done or is there any dua they could read to cure this. he is not co operate so he is not willing to do anything and if they cnfront him her becomes angry...i hope you can help me and i look forward to hearing from you.
    may allah SWT bess you and keep you away from harm and evil (AMEEN)
    ABDUL

Re: Cure needed for black magic

What my mum does is put chillis in the gas ring :S and If it sparks N makes a cracks that means someones done some kinda curse (yea TP i know) but best thing wld be read surah yasin or ayatal kursi
    Oh Allah,
    Make me want that which is beneficial for me...
    And make beneficial for me that which I want.

Patience Oh Stranger Mujaheedah's Avatar

i heard you should take a bath with zam zam water
    "Islam began as something strange and will return as it was, so give glad tidings to the strangers."
    "Don't ever argue with an idiot....
    they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Omar
    Guests

I heard u spin around and stamp ur feet

Icon7 Re: Cure needed for black magic

Protection from Black Magic
    Answered by Shaykh Muhammad ibn Adam al-Kawthari

I need guidance and advice on how to protect from human black magic and evil / jinn. I have been facing some problems for some time now. How I can get advice and guidance and from whom and where?

Black magic (sihr) is something that definitely exists and causes harm to people. The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) was also afflicted with black magic.
    A Jew by the name of Labid ibn Asim who outwardly posed to be a believer (munafiq) carried out black magic on the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace). He took the hair of the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) and made eleven knots and placed it under a rock in a well called Zarwan. The effect of this was that it created uncertainty in the mind of the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) as to whether he had done or not done certain things (although this had no effect on his religious and prophetic obligations). At times the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) felt he had accomplished something yet he had not done so and vice versa. The angel Jibra’il informed the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) as to what had occurred and came down with the two Surahs, namely Surah al-Falaq and Surah an-Nas. The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) together with the Companions (Allah be pleased with them all) went to the well and removed the knotted hair. As each verse was recited, the knots untied miraculously. At the eleventh knot, the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) was relieved from the effects of this black magic. (See: Tafisir Ibn Kathir & Ma’arif al-Qur’an)
    Thus, scholars mention that the recitation of the Mu’awwazatayn (the two Quls: al-Falaq and al-Nas) is very beneficial in the removing of and protection from black magic. One should make a habit of reciting these especially when retiring to bed and after the Fardh prayers. There are many virtues of these two Surahs mentioned in the Ahadith.
    Sayyida A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) narrates that whenever the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) would become ill, he would recite the Mu’awwizat (Surah al-Falaq & Surah an-Nas) and blow over himself. When his illness was aggravated, I used to recite these two Surahs (and blow my breath) over him and make him rub his body with his own hand, for its blessings. (Sahih al-Bukhari, no. 4728)
    Apart from these two Surahs, the recitation of Surah al-Fatiha, Ayat al-Kursi, and last two verses of Surah al-Baqarah is also very beneficial.

Moreover, the famous Tibi’i Ka’b al-Ahbar (Allah be pleased with him) states: “Had it not been for the phrases that I recite regularly, the Jews would have turned me into a donkey (m: out of black magic). It was said to him: “What are these phrases?” He replied:
    (Transliteration): “A’uzu bi wajhillah al-Adhim alladhi laysa shay’un a’dhamu minhu wa bi kalimatillah at-tammati allati la yujawizuhunna barrun wa la fajir wa bi asmaillah al-husna kulliha ma alimtu minha wa ma lam a’lam min sharri ma khalaqa wa bara’a wa zara’a.”
    Translation: “I seek the protection of Allah the Great; He, than whom there is nothing greater. And I seek the protection of the perfect words of Allah which no man, virtuous or evil, can even transcend; and I seek the protection of all the beautiful names of Allah, those of them which I know and those which I do not know, from the evil of everything He (Allah) created, to which He has given existence, and which He has spread (over the earth or universe).”
    (Recorded by Imam Malik in his al-Muwatta, 2/541, no. 2737)
    Thus, the above supplication can be very beneficial in the removing of the effect of black magic.
    Also, the consuming of Ajwa dates has been prescribed by the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) as a remedy for black magic.
    Amir ibn Sa’d narrates from his father that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: “He who eats seven Ajwa dates every morning, will not be affected by poison or magic on the day he eats them.” (Sahih al-Bukhari, no. 5130)
    The above are just some of the methods in removing the effect of black magic that have been prescribed in the Sunnah, thus one may resort to any of them. There are also other remedies besides the above, but time does not allow me to mention them all.
    Finally, before parting, I would like to state that undoubtedly black magic is something that exits but it is observed that many people experience some type of downfall or illness and quickly jump to the conclusion that somebody has carried out black magic and start pointing fingers at others. If a child refuses to marry someone whom the parents want him/her to marry, then the parents begin to regard it to be the cause of black magic. Similarly, if the relations of the husband and wife turn sour, the first assumption is that it must be black magic that was carried out by such and such person. Black magic is regarded to be the cause behind every minor and major illness.
    This type of understanding is incorrect. One should not be too hasty in concluding that the cause of a problem is black magic, because more often than not, black magic has nothing to do with the problem.
    Secondly, due to this, many people have made it a business, in that they deceive people in making them believe that they have some sort of black magic done upon them, thus they are charged with a massive sum for the treatment. People have made thousands in this business.
    Thus, one should be very careful in these matters, for in it rests the benefit of this world and the hereafter. Do not be too hasty in determining that the cause behind the problem is black magic. However, if there is substantial evidence such as the sudden break of illness, etc, then one may determine whether it is the cause of black magic or otherwise. And in the case of being afflicted with it, one must primarily turn to Allah Most High and resort to the remedies mentioned in the Qur’an and Sunnah. Also, if the help of others is sought, then one should only turn to those who are god-fearing and pious.
    May Allah Most High guide us all towards the right direction, Ameen.
    And Allah knows best.
    Muhammad ibn Adam al-Kawthari

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...=3018&CATE=115
    There is no God but Allah,and Mohammad (s.a.w) is the messenger of Allah.

I heard you hold your breath, drink water upside down or get someone to give you a fright.

No wait... that was for hiccups.

Perhaps he is depressed?
    I would suggest getting him to talk to a local leader (sorry I don't know the actual title of the appropriate muslim elder) and/or health care proffessional.

err most of these cases could be purely psychological. but really your friend should go to an imam.
    Please Re-update your Signature

how bout 7 dates?
    Maybe self-improvement isn't the answer.... Maybe self-destruction is the answer.

Account Disabled

::eek:: Re: Cure needed for black magic

It's even scarier when the magic is performed by leprechauns or trolls or faeries or munchkins or succubi or witches or elves or ogres.

listen the worst is by.....leprechauns.. i mean theyre so0oo0 wierd..i mean look at Lucky the dude from Lucky Charms..
    Maybe self-improvement isn't the answer.... Maybe self-destruction is the answer.

RIGHT BRO/SIS....whoever you are if you need to see someone..PM me n ill give you the info on the imam u may want him to see...thats if ure from the uk.ws
    “The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki`
    Complaining about the weakness of his memory.
    He told him, ‘abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light
    And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel.”

read surah nas and surah falaq

On ThA LoO$e!!

yes brother read surah nas and surah falaq, when i went pakistan, we got dodgy family lol, so they musta tried black magic on moi!!! and basically, i was told 2 read surah nas and surah falaq, also read surah nas, falaq, kafiroon, ikhlas, they all start with QUL (say), read them and blow into water, and have a bath with that water for atleast 3 weeks, and each day eat 3 dates!! also read Ayah Tul Qursi, before you sleep!!! hope that solves it brother!!

Quote Originally Posted by Omar
    I heard u spin around and stamp ur feet
    looooooooooool..you're funny

Nov 02 - Mar 07 *Salaam* Mr_Jailer's Avatar

My 10 year old cousin is possessed by jinn.

He was saying he wants to die and go to Allah, 'cos the jinns are hurting his body, and when he's in pain, they're laughing at him. They want him to die.

He says there's 3, they have long dark faces, and 2 left feet.

Bint, can your imam advise?
    Rabbana atinaa fidDunya hasanatan wa fil Akhirati hasanatan wa qinaa adhaban Naar

Quote Originally Posted by Abdul Qadeer

just a quick question.. a friend of mine thiNks that her father has had black magic done on him reason being his behaviour and hatred towards his family.. is there anyway they could find out if it has been done or is there any dua they could read to cure this. he is not co operate so he is not willing to do anything and if they cnfront him her becomes angry...i hope you can help me and i look forward to hearing from you.
    ABDUL
    Read Ayatul Kursi and I think the first 20 verses of surah Baqarah.

Read the 'Qul' ayats.

...especially after 'isha.

I make dua' and hope that this helps, insh'allah

Acts 2:21:"Whoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

This never lets me down.

Glory be to God Almighty!!!
    "If God's Word is a creation, then by what Word did he create it?"

A brother!!!!!!!!!!!

i think the question has already been answered with the fatwa.

read the mutaw'een (falaq and an-nas) and ayatul kursi.

and jailed if your cousin was possesed he would have gone mad. tell him to read the quran, especially surah al-baqarah in the house he lives in.

the prophet said shaitan does not enter the house where surah al-baqarah is recited.

wasallam.

Quote Originally Posted by Abdul Qadeer

ABDUL
    The cure for this is to take this obviously insane man to a GP's who will then probably refer him to a psychiatrist.

ANTI IRJAA

Quote Originally Posted by ummah
    read surah nas and surah falaq

the only decent reply i found.

we dont need bidah.
    Abu Hamzah Anas bin Malik, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:
    "None of you truly believes (in Allah and in His religion) until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself"

Odan

apparently, if you act crazy like running around and hitting your head against a wall, then, the jinns will think your a lost cuase. Try t, it may help.

There is really only one cure, and my muslim brothers and sister's here will agree:
    You need a Lvl 2 Mage with +4 healing.
    and they're expensive. $50 and up for the first hour.

Odan

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonkey
    There is really only one cure, and my muslim brothers and sister's here will agree:
    You need a Lvl 2 Mage with +4 healing.
    and they're expensive. $50 and up for the first hour.
    absolutely hilarious

i would however recommend +6 healing just in case.

contact to 03322356695 Hassan Ahmed
    Ustade Mohtaram Hazrat Noor Zaman sahab damat barkatuhum
    Ustade Mohtaram Hazrat Qari Zia ullah Shah sahab R A
    Shaikh { Hazrat Mufti Rasheed Ahmed Sahab R A then Hazrat Maulana Mohammad Ameen Sahab Damat barkatuhum {khalifa of Hazrat Hakeem ul ummat Hazrat Maulana shah hakeem akhtar sahab Damat barkatuhum)

Quote Originally Posted by faqeeri View Post
    contact to 03322356695 Hassan Ahmed
    Ustade Mohtaram Hazrat Noor Zaman sahab damat barkatuhum
    Ustade Mohtaram Hazrat Qari Zia ullah Shah sahab R A
    Shaikh { Hazrat Mufti Rasheed Ahmed Sahab R A then Hazrat Maulana Mohammad Ameen Sahab Damat barkatuhum {khalifa of Hazrat Hakeem ul ummat Hazrat Maulana shah hakeem akhtar sahab Damat barkatuhum)
    Who are these people? Can you provide more information about who they are? How do they treat people who suffers from black magic?

Quote Originally Posted by ahaneefah View Post
    Who are these people? Can you provide more information about who they are? How do they treat people who suffers from black magic?

Hassan Ahmed < Hazrat Noor Zaman < Hazrat Qari zia ullah Shah sahab RA ijazat from Silsilay thanvi

Hazrat Noor Zaman < Hazrat Mufti Rasheed Ahmed Sahab R A KHalifa of Hazrat Abdul ghani phul puri sahab R A < Hazrat e wala Hazrat Maulana Ashraf ali thanvi 1 sisilay

another is recently shaikh o mashaik Hazrat Maula Mohammad Ameen Sahab Damat Barkatuhum < Hazrat Shah Hakeem Akhter sahab damat barkathum you can find about his personility on intneret < Hazrat Dr. Maulana Abdul Hai R A Arfi sahab !!! < Hazrat Maulana Ashraf Ali thanvi R A

you may find about these perosnility on internet just search you will be easily get there Insha Allah ul Aziz

these are hanafia slsila followers Islamic > Hazrat Imam Abu Hanifa R A

We have ilaaj through a 33 Ayat of Qur'an that is managed by Hazrat Maula Zakaria R A thats name is MANZIL n Alhamdulillah those who came that knows about treatement !!! May Allah accept all our good deeds or work toward Deen Ameen Sum Ameen !!!

+9203322356695 Banda Hassan Ahmed

Dear brother,

The mentioned number is not responding, any other way to reach them. I need your help.

Do not pay any money to anyone for curing magic.
    They all cheating and fraudster. Sometime you may have not any magic but they will do magic on you and charge you every time.
    I can email Rukya and you can read yourself or Someone else can read for you.
    or
    Read last three surahs (Quls) 3 times and blow on the water and blow on hands and massage on whole body. Drink water and use in your washing. InshaAllah it will cure. Do not waste your time and money.

most people charge £30 since they have families to feed too, it is not exactly outrageous... where are you located?

Recipes for all the family
    (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

alfi salella alel madani ahmed_abdullah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trax View Post
    Do not pay any money to anyone for curing magic.
    They all cheating and fraudster. Sometime you may have not any magic but they will do magic on you and charge you every time.
    I can email Rukya and you can read yourself or Someone else can read for you.
    or
    Read last three surahs (Quls) 3 times and blow on the water and blow on hands and massage on whole body. Drink water and use in your washing. InshaAllah it will cure. Do not waste your time and money.
    True, go to a shaikh and i am sure the ones who actually know how to remove black magic honestly will not charge.
    صلى الله على حبيبه محمد و على آله و أصحابه و سلم
    Al-Muslimeen

even if they dont charge, I would still give money as they have families to feed...

Recipes for all the family
    (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

alfi salella alel madani ahmed_abdullah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by naila-k View Post
    even if they dont charge, I would still give money as they have families to feed...
    That's a different thing, you to give voluntarily but they charging fees for the same is incorrect and those persons should be avoided.
    صلى الله على حبيبه محمد و على آله و أصحابه و سلم
    Al-Muslimeen

Odan

Quote Originally Posted by Abdul Qadeer View Post

ABDUL

Is your friend a teenager ? If so its normal behaviour.

I dont think any black magic was involved, I think your "friend" ( its you innit) is just showing signs of being a goth or "emo".

Give away signs would be wearing dark clothing, sleeping till noon, answering perfectly reasonable questions with grunts, use of black eye make up ( males and females) slamming doors and complaining to your friends that "nobody understands me"

Its just a phase and you will grow out of it. Sorry, I mean your friend will grow out of it

However, if it turns out that it is black magic you should string bulbs of garlic around your neck like a necklace. This also works against vampires.

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadzai View Post
    Dear brother,

The mentioned number is not responding, any other way to reach them. I need your help.
    Please visit ilaj.8forum.biz

Hi i just read that you can give info on an imam, please help im desperate. I need to speak to an imam and sort my problem before i go in depression.

Icon6 Re: Cure needed for black magic

Salaam brothers or sister

i know a lot about black magic as i was a victim of it,until i found a website which changed my life forever,my wife left me for 1 year and this was caused by black magic which someone in my family did my sister in law . The man who got rid of the black magic has a website please have a look and he will tell you if you have black magic : http://www.molanasaab.co.uk

Account Disabled

This thread has upset me.

It started off as funny but then it got beyond a joke. There are so many people suffering from BM and they go through so much pain and suffering only for their Muslim bros and sisters to laugh at them?

Words fail me...

Account Disabled

don't you think you should consult a doctor or psychologist first .....