Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Thread: Umrah Visa 2013

Umrah Visa 2013

Assalam-o-alekum

I live in canada and I am planning to go to pakistan in feb 2013 for 3 weeks inshallah. during my stay I want to take my mother and my wife with me to perform umrah. they both live in pakistan and have pakistani passport whereas i have got canadian passport with overseas NIC (NICOP). i also have pakistani passport but its expired. I would highly appreciate if someone could guide me how this thing is possible and whats the best option for me. should i consult with some umrah agent in pakistan or here in canada.

Thanks!
    Last edited by ali_ahmads; 26-09-12 at 03:45 PM.

Re: Umrah Visa 2013

better to go from Pakistan but take your visa first from Canada and apply for them from Pakistan. (Just retying as I am not sure my post has been submitted.) check this website www.labaiktours.com for updates about Hajj 2013 and Umrah 2013 visa and packages

Quote Originally Posted by ali_ahmads View Post
    Assalam-o-alekum

I live in canada and I am planning to go to pakistan in feb 2013 for 3 weeks inshallah. during my stay I want to take my mother and my wife with me to perform umrah. they both live in pakistan and have pakistani passport whereas i have got canadian passport with overseas NIC (NICOP). i also have pakistani passport but its expired. I would highly appreciate if someone could guide me how this thing is possible and whats the best option for me. should i consult with some umrah agent in pakistan or here in canada.

Thanks!
    I would ignore the suggestion made above ( I am sure it is made in full goodwill).

By the time you receive your passport back from the Saudi consulate in Ottawa around a week would be lost already from the 30 days of the visa's validity to be used and you plan 3 weeks in Pakistan. hence, by the time you plan to travel to Jedda your visa would have expired.

Since you hold a NICOP, I advise you to put in for the umra visa in Pakistan on your Canadian passport supported with the NICOP and you will get your visa InshaAllah from Pakistan. You must not lose time once you are in Pakistan but immediately do the application through a good reputable agent there.

JazakAllah labaiktours and brother ismail. much appreciated

I didnt know that once the visa has been issued, it has to be used within 30 days. i will be in Pakistan for max 3 weeks and will go for umrah most likely in the second week. If I apply the visa for my mother, wife and myself, how long does it normally take. would i be able to get the visa within a week. Also i want to be very sure if i could really get the visa on canadian passport with NICOP in pakistan or they would need a pakistani passport from me as a Mahram because other two will have a pakistani passport. could you pls spot some light on it. do you recommend any good travel agent in karachi whom i can contact.

Thanks Again.

JazakAllah labaiktours and brother ismail. much appreciated

I didnt know that once the visa has been issued, it has to be used within 30 days. i will be in Pakistan for max 3 weeks and will go for umrah most likely in the second week. If I apply the visa for my mother, wife and myself, how long does it normally take. would i be able to get the visa within a week. Also i want to be very sure if i could really get the visa on canadian passport with NICOP in pakistan or they would need a pakistani passport from me as a Mahram because other two will have a pakistani passport. could you pls spot some light on it. do you recommend any good travel agent in karachi whom i can contact.

Thanks Again.
    Umra visa processing time in un-predictable. Here, in UK, it takes me 5 working days to complete if all is well and equal ( which very often is not) so I ask 21 days for the process to be completed just to be on the safe side.

I can tell you that your NICOP is sufficient for you to apply for an umra visa from Pakistan and the best way to safe time is to contact an agent in Karachi well in advance and providing him with copies of your NICOP and your Canadian Passport so that he does the basic work and jus as you arrive in Karachi you hand over your passport and the remaining work is completed in short time InshaAllah.

There are several agents in Karachi with th ebest known one being "Gerrys". I personally know "Eminent Travels" in Karachi. The choice is yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Ismail Simjee View Post
    Umra visa processing time in un-predictable. Here, in UK, it takes me 5 working days to complete if all is well and equal ( which very often is not) so I ask 21 days for the process to be completed just to be on the safe side.

I can tell you that your NICOP is sufficient for you to apply for an umra visa from Pakistan and the best way to safe time is to contact an agent in Karachi well in advance and providing him with copies of your NICOP and your Canadian Passport so that he does the basic work and jus as you arrive in Karachi you hand over your passport and the remaining work is completed in short time InshaAllah.

There are several agents in Karachi with th ebest known one being "Gerrys". I personally know "Eminent Travels" in Karachi. The choice is yours.
    Thanks Brother!

Assalam-o-alekum

Thanks!
    Assalam-0-Alaikum
    We went through in same situation as yours. Alhumdulillah we did Umrah very comfortably altogether with family. I live in Ottawa ,please call me 613 260 2149.
    I will explain you how we did it ? Israr

Quote Originally Posted by qisrar View Post
    Assalam-0-Alaikum
    We went through in same situation as yours. Alhumdulillah we did Umrah very comfortably altogether with family. I live in Ottawa ,please call me 613 260 2149.
    I will explain you how we did it ? Israr
    Thanks Israr! I will definitely call you over the weekend inshallah. Thanks again.

Re: Umrah Visa 2013/14

Thanks Israr! I will definitely call you over the weekend inshallah. Thanks again.
    Salam All

I am in a similar situation, living in London and please I need your kind suggestion/s?

We (myself, wife and two kids 4 year & under 1) would like to InshAllah perform Umrah around 10th Jan2014 - I know its well a head plan. I am trying to compare either to go for ONLY Umrah in May this year or mid December holidays to Pakistan and Umrah on my way back in mid Jan. Two main questions;

After Hajj I am aware Saudi closes Umrah entries but unclear on when would they re-open ?
    Would I be able to apply whilst in Pakistan (probably end of Dec) ?

P.S. We all hold the British citizenship along with NICOP

I would really appreciate any of your help on this query

Thank you
    Aman Ullah

Quote Originally Posted by sheikhs View Post
    Salam All

I am in a similar situation, living in London and please I need your kind suggestion/s?

We (myself, wife and two kids 4 year & under 1) would like to InshAllah perform Umrah around 10th Jan2014 - I know its well a head plan. I am trying to compare either to go for ONLY Umrah in May this year or mid December holidays to Pakistan and Umrah on my way back in mid Jan. Two main questions;

After Hajj I am aware Saudi closes Umrah entries but unclear on when would they re-open ?
    Would I be able to apply whilst in Pakistan (probably end of Dec) ?

P.S. We all hold the British citizenship along with NICOP

I would really appreciate any of your help on this query

Thank you
    Aman Ullah
    Umra season for the year 1435 begins, InshaAllah, in the first week of December 2013.

As a British citizen you get your visa from UK. As a dual citizen or a NICOP holder you will be entitled for an umra visa from Pakistan too.

Simply wait until you know definitely your plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ismail Simjee View Post
    Umra season for the year 1435 begins, InshaAllah, in the first week of December 2013.

As a British citizen you get your visa from UK. As a dual citizen or a NICOP holder you will be entitled for an umra visa from Pakistan too.

Simply wait until you know definitely your plan.

As Salaam O Alakum,

I am having the same issue. I have got all my flights booked for Feb 2014.

I am an Australian passport holder and yesterday \my travel agent in Pakistan has told me that Saudi's have chenged the rules to apply Umrrah visa from Pakistan.

* if one has a foreign (Non Pakistani) passport with NICOP they cannot apply for Umrah visa, unless they are travelling to Pakistan after obtaining a Pakistani Visa.

This does not sound good and I am very upset. Does anyone have got Umrah visa recently after Hajj 2013 like this way...

Jazak Allah
    Ali

I am in a similar situation. My and my wife are American citizens (holding nicop) but would like to take my parents to hajj who are pakistani citizens. Any advise or help is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by ali.javaid83 View Post
    As Salaam O Alakum,

I am having the same issue. I have got all my flights booked for Feb 2014.

I am an Australian passport holder and yesterday \my travel agent in Pakistan has told me that Saudi's have chenged the rules to apply Umrrah visa from Pakistan.

* if one has a foreign (Non Pakistani) passport with NICOP they cannot apply for Umrah visa, unless they are travelling to Pakistan after obtaining a Pakistani Visa.

This does not sound good and I am very upset. Does anyone have got Umrah visa recently after Hajj 2013 like this way...

Jazak Allah
    Ali

Quote Originally Posted by guest1981 View Post
    I am in a similar situation. My and my wife are American citizens (holding nicop) but would like to take my parents to hajj who are pakistani citizens. Any advise or help is appreciated.
    We are also planning for Umram. My cousin in Pakistan (he is travel agent) told me to get Pakistani VISA for at least 6 month validity. Bcz, NICOP is no more accepted by Saudi Embassy.

Salam, I was in a same situation in January 2014 but found no useful info on the internet.

MashAllah I have just come back from Umrah and I can confirm that visas can be issued using NICOP from Islamabad Pakistan within 72hrs - NO issue at all. Cost is less than UK visa fee.

I booked all my flights and hotel myself using my credit card – it all worked out very low price. We (I, mywife and two kids) on British passports traveled to Lahore using NICOP, a GOD gifted agent contact details were passed onto me who did the work with a hassle free process. We are very pleased with the whole trip and InshAllah we plan for Umrah along with Pakistan holidays again.

I offered the agent free service to plug his business, MashAllah he is a very busy person as ordinary Umrah Agents go through him. Please note his office is based in Islamabad and deals in Umrah Visas only!

Contact me if you need to know further information, BTW I paid Rs:17,000 each passport.

Shahid from London-UK
    m: 07939742735

JazakAllah Khair

Salam Yasir brother

Up till today I have only used this form to search and read only but now as I have just done Umrah so would like to share my experience. I had my all flights booked when left London, I was in Lahore and a GOD gifted agent did the Umrah visa @ Rs17000/each passport within 72 hrs - NO issue.

I offered the agent free service to plug his business, MashAllah he is a very busy person as ordinary Umrah Agents go through him. Please note his office is based in Islamabad and deals in Umrah Visas only!

Contact me if you need to know further information, BTW I paid Rs:17,000 each passport.

Shahid from London-UK
    m: 07939742735