Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Tafseer Class, Tafseer Ibn Katheer, Saturday 6:30pm GMT (7:30pm BST/GMT+1) skype: ummahradio Show Details here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

 

Note: All classes are still on the old times of GMT, not GMT +1 a.k.a. BST, with the exception of the Tafseer Class, for that will be done at 7:30pm GMT, or 6:30pm GMT+1/BST

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 47
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    6

    umrah visas 2013

    we have herd that saudi goverment are goint to stop issuing visas after hajj for some time, due to work taking place in the haram. wanted to clarify if it is true, ae we were thinking of booking tickets for easter holiday next year jazakallah

  2. #2
    Senior Member miqdadhasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    UK
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    After Hajj from what I understand is that to travel for umrah it is closed for a month or so but easter holiday next year should be fine and open. Hope that helps.

    salam

  3. #3
    Odan Ismail Simjee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Essex.
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,148
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by naseehah View Post
    we have herd that saudi goverment are goint to stop issuing visas after hajj for some time, due to work taking place in the haram. wanted to clarify if it is true, ae we were thinking of booking tickets for easter holiday next year jazakallah
    InshaAllah, umra season will commence from end of December this year and there is no evidence to support this rumour.

  4. #4
    Senior Member miqdadhasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    UK
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Ismail Simjee View Post
    InshaAllah, umra season will commence from end of December this year and there is no evidence to support this rumour.
    How are you uncle with muhtadi at the shop just finalizing our packages this week inshAllah for hajj

  5. #5
    Odan Ismail Simjee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Essex.
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,148
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    Yeah, I know. He is the only one working though with the other three of you applauding him on !!!!!

  6. #6
    Senior Member miqdadhasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    UK
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Ismail Simjee View Post
    Yeah, I know. He is the only one working though with the other three of you applauding him on !!!!!
    you know us too well uncle don't worry you will be seeing more of me redoing out site and you've seen our packages inshAllah this year for hajj will be the same as last and better!

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    aww can anyone please help me,as i am still hearing alot of rumors about umrah visas being stopped after hajj for about a year,as we have booked tickets for easter holidays next year ,jazakallah.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    ASA,

    I am also in the process of arranging for my second umrah trip, ISA, I also intend for Easter 2013, however I have done extensive research and reading of Arab news and havent seen any proof of these rumors. My thinking is that something as big as stopping umrah visas for a year, means as much as 3 million persons not visiting the kingdom, so this kind of information would have already been published, not being spread by the rumor mill. ISA things should be ok, I pray that God almighty accept from me and all intended mutaamirs our sincere intention to visit the Haramain ISA.

    However another assurance from people inside the industry like Bro. Ismail Simgee would be comforting.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    ASA,

    I am also in the process of arranging for my second umrah trip, ISA, I also intend for Easter 2013, however I have done extensive research and reading of Arab news and havent seen any proof of these rumors. My thinking is that something as big as stopping umrah visas for a year, means as much as 3 million persons not visiting the kingdom, so this kind of information would have already been published, not being spread by the rumor mill. ISA things should be ok, I pray that God almighty accept from me and all intended mutaamirs our sincere intention to visit the Haramain ISA.

    However another assurance from people inside the industry like Bro. Ismail Simgee would be comforting.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender:
    Girl Female
    Posts
    209
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    I.A you will have nothing to worry about - See thread below for your info:

    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...651-Umrah-2013
    Last edited by zoomzoom; 31-08-12 at 02:46 PM.

  11. #11
    Odan Ismail Simjee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Essex.
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,148
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by abuismaeel View Post
    ASA,

    I am also in the process of arranging for my second umrah trip, ISA, I also intend for Easter 2013, however I have done extensive research and reading of Arab news and havent seen any proof of these rumors. My thinking is that something as big as stopping umrah visas for a year, means as much as 3 million persons not visiting the kingdom, so this kind of information would have already been published, not being spread by the rumor mill. ISA things should be ok, I pray that God almighty accept from me and all intended mutaamirs our sincere intention to visit the Haramain ISA.

    However another assurance from people inside the industry like Bro. Ismail Simgee would be comforting.

    I am in Makkah and have met with my umra contractors ( I have 4) and raised this with them.

    I had a straight answer from one of them saying 1st Safar 1434 meaning 20 December 2012. The others simply said to me not to pay attention to rumours.

    So, I am gearing up for my system to kick off on or after 15 December this year InshaAllah.

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    Jazakum Allahu Khayran.

    So i can safely go ahead and book my flights, i am using BA POS-LON-JED-LON-POS, i am flying from the caribbean since my local travel agent told me BA have the best rates. I however saw some concerns hear about booking Umrah flghts with BA. A travel agent in the US will be organizing my hotels and VISA. Should i worry about problems with BA, once i have secured my VISA?

    Last time i went for umrah i used SA but the flights were not direct.

  13. #13
    Odan Ismail Simjee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Essex.
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,148
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    Any online booking is perilous and BA is no exception.

    I suggest you hold on till mid December before commtting yourself.

  14. #14
    Saudi Arabia taqwa435's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Gender:
    Girl Female
    Posts
    1,251
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Ismail Simjee View Post
    I am in Makkah and have met with my umra contractors ( I have 4) and raised this with them.

    I had a straight answer from one of them saying 1st Safar 1434 meaning 20 December 2012. The others simply said to me not to pay attention to rumours.

    So, I am gearing up for my system to kick off on or after 15 December this year InshaAllah.
    How is makkah? is it still packed? glad to hear the money exchange is available in Makkah!

    the walk to Ibrahim al-Khaleel road still traumtises me!

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    @bro Ismail Simji I am not booking the flights online, I am using the services of a flight agent hear in my country. I wanted to book early to take advantage of the early seat prices, is the reason I should wait till mid December, is to wait till the season actualy starts because there can be some truth to the rumors. Or is it because you thought I was booking online?

  16. #16
    Account Disabled Medievalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    earth
    Gender:
    Unspecified
    Posts
    29,805
    Rep Power
    199

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    Is there a limit to how many umrah visas saudis will issue to one person. Say someone wanted to go in December 2012, then March 2012, then August 2012. Would they issue these visas or stop after the first/second?

  17. #17
    Odan Ismail Simjee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Essex.
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,148
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by abuismaeel View Post
    @bro Ismail Simji I am not booking the flights online, I am using the services of a flight agent hear in my country. I wanted to book early to take advantage of the early seat prices, is the reason I should wait till mid December, is to wait till the season actualy starts because there can be some truth to the rumors. Or is it because you thought I was booking online?
    Nothing about the saudis is guaranteed. Hence, my precaution.

    Makkah still has mutamireens around and which is causing problems for licesnsed agents like me because they should have left for home long ago.

    Maghrib, Esha and fajar times have the haram packed. Otherwise it is now relatively easy and I did my tawaf this afternoon in 10 minutes and I do take my time doing tawaf.

  18. #18
    Odan Ismail Simjee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Essex.
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,148
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Medievalist View Post
    Is there a limit to how many umrah visas saudis will issue to one person. Say someone wanted to go in December 2012, then March 2012, then August 2012. Would they issue these visas or stop after the first/second?
    No, there is no limit for residents of Europe and Americas. However, the individual consulaes can, and do, apply off the cuff laws.

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    Jazakum Allahu Khayran, i will take your advice and hold on till mid december. Do you think it is wise that i let my umrah agent organize ground transport with my package or leave it out and negotiate my own taxis when i reach over there. The reason i ask is because the last time the agency arranged transport i had to wait very long for their cars, and it involved me making a lot of phone calls to confirm etc.
    Also are their any direct flights into medina from london, or all have to connect through jeddah? i am planning to make my trip 3nights makkah, 3 nights medina, 4 nights makkah, so i make umrah twice, and i kind of avoid the extremely long drive from medina to jeddah.
    I also wanted to find out if a group of 4 would be cheaper PP than a group of 5.

  20. #20
    Odan Ismail Simjee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Essex.
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,148
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by abuismaeel View Post
    Jazakum Allahu Khayran, i will take your advice and hold on till mid december. Do you think it is wise that i let my umrah agent organize ground transport with my package or leave it out and negotiate my own taxis when i reach over there. The reason i ask is because the last time the agency arranged transport i had to wait very long for their cars, and it involved me making a lot of phone calls to confirm etc.
    Also are their any direct flights into medina from london, or all have to connect through jeddah? i am planning to make my trip 3nights makkah, 3 nights medina, 4 nights makkah, so i make umrah twice, and i kind of avoid the extremely long drive from medina to jeddah.
    I also wanted to find out if a group of 4 would be cheaper PP than a group of 5.
    We, agents in UK, have no control on almost everything that we depend on our Saudi counterparts.

    Hence, with my clients, for whom I arrange transport, I always advise them to wait no more than 20 minutes for their arranged car and, instead of phoning me if they dont turn up, just go and engage a taxi to their destination and recoup their money from me when they return back home.

    I advise you to do the same for your transport.

    There has never been any direct flights between UK and Madina excepting a few special flights during haj and even that is one way from London only and not for return.

    During Umra season, there are lots of middle eastern carriers that fly into Madina and from Madina back to their hubs. So, you can fly Turkish from London Heathrow or Gatwick or Manchester to Istanbul and to Madina or Jedda and return back from Madina or Jedda. Likewise, you can fly Emirate, Etihad and Qataria. You can fly Royal Jordanian, Egypt Air, Oman Air or Gulf Air from London to Jedda/Madina and vise versa.

    A group of 5 is cheaper if you are in a 3 star or lower graded hotel as they have rooms to house up to 6 people. Higher graded hotels and you will need two rooms which will cost more. All 5 star hotels can accommodate a maximum of 3 people only in a room.

  21. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    Jazakallah,

    I will explore the option of using one of those middle eastern carriers. Last time i stayed with Ajyad Makkah Makkarim and Madina Anwar Moevenpick, but the group was only three, this time the agent has quoted an estimated pkg cost of 1025US for same hotels, all ground transport, visa processing, breakfast, 5 nights makkah, 5nights medina, 4 persons. Would you say this rate is reasonable? also another person has shown interest in going so i am awaiting a new rate for 5 persons, i am guessing now we will have to take two rooms?

    Also how are the crowds and prices during Easter time?

  22. #22
    Odan Ismail Simjee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Essex.
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,148
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by abuismaeel View Post
    Jazakallah,

    I will explore the option of using one of those middle eastern carriers. Last time i stayed with Ajyad Makkah Makkarim and Madina Anwar Moevenpick, but the group was only three, this time the agent has quoted an estimated pkg cost of 1025US for same hotels, all ground transport, visa processing, breakfast, 5 nights makkah, 5nights medina, 4 persons. Would you say this rate is reasonable? also another person has shown interest in going so i am awaiting a new rate for 5 persons, i am guessing now we will have to take two rooms?

    Also how are the crowds and prices during Easter time?
    I will do no justice to you by giving you a guessed answer.

    InshaAllah, I aim to be back in London by Friday. Contact me on Saturday please on 07958 25 763 and we will discuss the best options for you.

  23. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    Ok inshallah I will call you.

  24. #24
    Account Disabled Medievalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    earth
    Gender:
    Unspecified
    Posts
    29,805
    Rep Power
    199

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    Ismail Brother: If you recall I mentioned a couple of months back how when we were leaving Jeddah, they wouldn't process us at Terminal N/S but insisted we had to go to Hajj terminal because we had umrah visas. I just spoke to a friend who went in Ramadan and he said they returned from S terminal, no one said they had to go to Hajj terminal.

    Is there a change or whats going on? My friend flew back to Heathrow, I flew onto Karachi. Is this a possible reason why they refused us at the normal terminal and sent us to hajj one, but processed my friend at the normal terminal?

  25. #25
    Account Disabled Medievalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    earth
    Gender:
    Unspecified
    Posts
    29,805
    Rep Power
    199

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Ismail Simjee View Post
    No, there is no limit for residents of Europe and Americas. However, the individual consulaes can, and do, apply off the cuff laws.

  26. #26
    Odan Ismail Simjee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Essex.
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,148
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    It has been a policy, this year, that ALL mutamireens for Umra will embark and dis-embark at Hajj terminal.

    Accordingly, most of us agents, informed our clients only to find that it was not the case.

    However, from early Ramadan, they applied this policy subjectively and at random which caused great difficulties for travellers and agents alike.

    I suffered penalties due to this confusion as 5 different families missed their flights.

    I have constantly said that we stand un-sure how our Saudi brethrens will behave.

  27. #27
    Account Disabled Medievalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    earth
    Gender:
    Unspecified
    Posts
    29,805
    Rep Power
    199

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    So, basically there isn't an answer. Today someone can be processed at Hajj Terminal and tomorrow at the South Terminal. Grand.

  28. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender:
    Girl Female
    Posts
    209
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Medievalist View Post
    So, basically there isn't an answer. Today someone can be processed at Hajj Terminal and tomorrow at the South Terminal. Grand.

    I know this is a long shot but if you are arranging your own transport to the airport alot of drivers going to Jeddah airport tend to know which terminal you will be flying out from, we realised this when looking for transport to take us to the airport we got asked what airline we were flying with and they all mentioned Hajj terminal and indeed this is where we flew out from..

    We thought this was a mistake but when all drivers mentioned hajj terminal we realised they must know more than we do bearing in mind the vast airport trips they must make a day..!!

    Also there are checkpoints (tickets and flight number checked over 3 times!!) who are sure to check your flight number to ensure you are going to the correct terminal..

    I asked one of the airline officials at the aiport who checked us in wondering why emirates was being processed at the hajj terminal thinking it was just our flight who simply said - not just emirates but all international flights are now processed at the hajj terminal..But as mentioned in the post above - nothing is certain and you never know when this changes..
    Last edited by zoomzoom; 04-09-12 at 02:51 PM.

  29. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    This is so sad, millions of persons pass through this airport annualy and the authorities there still cant standardize the operation. Everything is done depending on their feeling on that day, so one day hajj terminal, next day south terminal. I would be flying with BA Insha Allah next year for umrah, can anyone say which terminal they USUALLY process their mutamirs from, i know it might very well be the hajj terminal.

  30. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    Assalamalikum I am looking to travel to Qatar over Christmas to visit some friends for about 7/10 days would love to drive over and perform umrah my friend does this regular he also has British passport but says takes about 7 days so time is problem would be easy to get visa from uk but at that time embassy and visas closed please advise

  31. #31
    Odan Ismail Simjee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Essex.
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,148
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by goldee View Post
    Assalamalikum I am looking to travel to Qatar over Christmas to visit some friends for about 7/10 days would love to drive over and perform umrah my friend does this regular he also has British passport but says takes about 7 days so time is problem would be easy to get visa from uk but at that time embassy and visas closed please advise

    As a UK citizen you will need to get your umra visa from UK.

    Umra system likely to commence after 25 December this year InshaAllah.

  32. #32
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    HEAVENS TRAVEL UK
    Hi Guys, Umrah visa 2013 is AVAILABLE, call now 0207 101 9393, we arrange Umrah packages from Uk inclusive of everything i.e. Umrah visa / accommodation / Private local transportation / Air tickets and Ziyarats, you may contact us 0207 101 9393.

  33. #33
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by naseehah View Post
    we have herd that saudi goverment are goint to stop issuing visas after hajj for some time, due to work taking place in the haram. wanted to clarify if it is true, ae we were thinking of booking tickets for easter holiday next year jazakallah
    HEAVENS TRAVEL UK
    Hi Guys, Umrah visa 2013 is AVAILABLE, call now 0207 101 9393, we arrange Umrah packages from Uk inclusive of everything i.e. Umrah visa / accommodation / Private local transportation / Air tickets and Ziyarats, you may contact us 0207 101 9393.

  34. #34
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    HEAVENS TRAVEL UK
    Hi Guys, Umrah visa 2013 is AVAILABLE, call now 0207 101 9393, we arrange Umrah packages from Uk inclusive of everything i.e. Umrah visa / accommodation / Private local transportation / Air tickets and Ziyarats, you may contact us 0207 101 9393.

  35. #35
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    Salaam,

    Can any please tell me how long does it take to obtain an urmah visa.

    we have applied about 10 days ago and agent saying it will take another 1 week.

    i have applied it through GREEN BANGLA LTD, in mile end .

    would be much appreciated if any one can help.

    Kind Regards,

  36. #36
    Senior Member Abu Eesa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Birmingham
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    191
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by yasir12 View Post
    Salaam,

    Can any please tell me how long does it take to obtain an urmah visa.

    we have applied about 10 days ago and agent saying it will take another 1 week.

    i have applied it through GREEN BANGLA LTD, in mile end .

    would be much appreciated if any one can help.

    Kind Regards,
    wa alaikum salaam Umrah visa taking bit longer then usual you can expect to take up to . 3-4 weeks usually it takes about 2 weeks

  37. #37
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    Assalamu Alaikum,

    Umrah 2013 will be started late on January 2013. So, Inshallah you will be able to go to Umrah happily.

    Jazzakally Khair.

  38. #38
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Eesa View Post
    wa alaikum salaam Umrah visa taking bit longer then usual you can expect to take up to . 3-4 weeks usually it takes about 2 weeks
    I Really hope so inshaAllah.

    Im flying in 1st week of feb 2013. havn't got much time left now.

    JazakAllah Khair

  39. #39
    Odan Ismail Simjee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Essex.
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    5,148
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by yasir12 View Post
    I Really hope so inshaAllah.

    Im flying in 1st week of feb 2013. havn't got much time left now.

    JazakAllah Khair
    Golden Bangla has NO UMRA LICENSE. He is dependant on someone else.

    Umra visas dont take longer than two weeks. Currently, no agent's system is operational because of either difficulties with the UK based consulate or difficulties with MoH as a result of failure to oblige with their new rules.

  40. #40
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender:
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: umrah visas 2013

    Salaams
    Is it true that Visa's have stopped as of today?


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:46 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Super PM System provided by vBSuper_PM v1.2.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com

MPADC.com Islamic Web Hosting | Muslim Ad Network | Islamic Nasheeds | Islamic Mobile App Developement Android & iPhone
Omar Esa Nasheed Artist
| Omar Esa Nasheeds | Islamic Web Hosting : Muslim Designers : Nasheeds : Labbayk Nasheeds : silk route jilbab: Hijab: : Web Islamic Newsletter: Islamic Web Hosting

Hijabs Online | Hijabs | Hijab Shop | Hijab Shop : Treasure of The Scholars