Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Alhamdulillah ..♥ CloserThanVeins's Avatar

Good Marriage Quotes From The Quran/Hadith?

Assalamu alaikum !

My sister is getting married very soon InshAllah, I want to gift her a calligraphy canvas painting with a quote on marriage on it.
    I need ideas, so please share any Islamic quotes you have on Marriage!

Jazakallah!

Also! whilst you're here... Please make dua for them May Allah shower his blessings upon them and join them together in goodness
    Allah is 'closer to him than (his) jugular vein' (Quran - 50:16)
    ♥.. Any given time - I do my best to strive - In Your name I rise - The apple of my eyes ..♥

Re: Good Marriage Quotes From The Quran/Hadith?

"There is nothing nobler or more admirable than when two people who see eye to eye keep house as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends."

Enter Paradise, you and your wives, in happiness.
    [43:70]

As a constant reminder to them to aim for the Jannah and strive together to meet each other there.
    Call onto Allah, such that you are certain that He, al-Mujib wal-Kareem, will answer your call before you even lower your hands.
    وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ

www.searching-islam.com Perseveranze's Avatar

Asalaamu Alaikum,

Congrats on your sisters marraige, may Allah bless her and her future spouse.

"And among His signs is that He created for you mates from among yourselves that you may live in tranquility with them, and He has put love and mercy between you; Verily, in that are signs for people who reflect." (Quran 30:21)
    A Fast Growing Islamic Search Website -

www.Searching-Islam.com

Search Y!A Ramadan sect
    ^ LoL.
    Reported by Ibn al-Salah:

ولقد أحسن الحسن بن أبي زياد اللؤلؤي صاحب أبي حنيفة فيما بلغنا عنه أنه استفتي في مسألة فأخطأ فيها ولم يعرف الذي أفتاه فاكترى مناديا فنادى أن الحسن بن أبي زياد استفتي يوم كذا وكذا في مسألة فأخطأ فمن كان أفتاه الحسن بن أبي زياد بشيء فليرجع إليه
    فلبث أياما لا يفتي حتى وجد صاحب الفتوى فأعلمه أنه أخطأ وإن الصواب كذا وكذا والله أعلم