Ads by Muslim Ad Network


Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Senior Member talib1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    115
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27

    How long from Jeddah to Madina?

    Salaams is it worth the saving of £300 per a person?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    784
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33

    Re: How long from Jeddah to Madina?



    Via flight or bus?

  3. #3
    Senior Member talib1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    115
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27

    Re: How long from Jeddah to Madina?

    Quote Originally Posted by islam_4eva View Post


    Via flight or bus?
    Salaams Im flying to Jeddah instead of madinah... and just wanted to know if it was worth the £300 saving or should I just pay the extra and land in madina?!

    Just to note that my itenary starts in Madina.... thats why I need to get there!

    I guess im asking...

    Is worth £300p/p saving to land in Jeddah?
    How long does it take to travel from jeddah to madina by coach?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    784
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33

    Re: How long from Jeddah to Madina?

    Saptco VIP coach takes 8 hours from Makkah to Madinah. Jeddah is a further 45km from Makkah.

    I'm not sure of how long other coach services will take.

    Is this for Umrah?

  5. #5
    Odan Ismail Simjee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    6,197
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    143 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68

    Re: How long from Jeddah to Madina?

    Quote Originally Posted by talib1 View Post
    Salaams Im flying to Jeddah instead of madinah... and just wanted to know if it was worth the £300 saving or should I just pay the extra and land in madina?!

    Just to note that my itenary starts in Madina.... thats why I need to get there!

    I guess im asking...

    Is worth £300p/p saving to land in Jeddah?
    How long does it take to travel from jeddah to madina by coach?

    Well worth the savings.

    The arrival, at Hajj terminal, for hajj is not as much painful as the departure from there is.

    Yes, it will be a wait and a half at the hajj terminal but the saudis are getting better every year too and you never know how fast you will be cleared. If your group is 44 or more, your wait for a bus too will be cut down drastically.

    Secondly, you may get a feel of the atmosphere at the haj terminal and the drive to Madina, whilst a bit un-comfortable in the government supplied bus, it will still be an experience especially if the ride is during daylight hours.

    Yes, I will recommend you save the money and get experience.

  6. #6
    Senior Member talib1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    115
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27

    Re: How long from Jeddah to Madina?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ismail Simjee View Post
    Well worth the savings.

    The arrival, at Hajj terminal, for hajj is not as much painful as the departure from there is.

    Yes, it will be a wait and a half at the hajj terminal but the saudis are getting better every year too and you never know how fast you will be cleared. If your group is 44 or more, your wait for a bus too will be cut down drastically.

    Secondly, you may get a feel of the atmosphere at the haj terminal and the drive to Madina, whilst a bit un-comfortable in the government supplied bus, it will still be an experience especially if the ride is during daylight hours.

    Yes, I will recommend you save the money and get experience.
    Salaams

    Experience or comfort? Ideally both but in this instance I feel I have to choose one?!

    Islam4eva- Hajj.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    784
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33

    Re: How long from Jeddah to Madina?

    When does your group get to Madinah? At what point do you expect to join them? Will they already be checked in to the hotel?

  8. #8
    Odan Ismail Simjee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    6,197
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    143 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68

    Re: How long from Jeddah to Madina?

    Quote Originally Posted by talib1 View Post
    Salaams

    Experience or comfort? Ideally both but in this instance I feel I have to choose one?!

    Islam4eva- Hajj.
    Decisions, decisions, decisions

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:06 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.2.4 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com

MPADC.com Islamic Web Hosting | Muslim Ad Network | Islamic Nasheeds | Islamic Mobile App Developement Android & iPhone | Islamic Web Hosting : Muslim Designers : Labbayk Nasheeds : silk route jilbab: Hijab: : Web Islamic Newsletter: Islamic Web Hosting

Students of Arabic Forum | Hijab Shop