Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Note: All classes with the exception of the Mustalahul Hadeeth and the Tafseer Class will stop until after Eid Al-Adh'haa, and will resume on Monday 6th October 2014.

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

How long from Jeddah to Madina?

Salaams is it worth the saving of 300 per a person?

Re: How long from Jeddah to Madina?

Via flight or bus?

Quote Originally Posted by islam_4eva View Post

Via flight or bus?
    Salaams Im flying to Jeddah instead of madinah... and just wanted to know if it was worth the 300 saving or should I just pay the extra and land in madina?!

Just to note that my itenary starts in Madina.... thats why I need to get there!

I guess im asking...

Is worth 300p/p saving to land in Jeddah?
    How long does it take to travel from jeddah to madina by coach?

Saptco VIP coach takes 8 hours from Makkah to Madinah. Jeddah is a further 45km from Makkah.

I'm not sure of how long other coach services will take.

Is this for Umrah?

Quote Originally Posted by talib1 View Post
    Salaams Im flying to Jeddah instead of madinah... and just wanted to know if it was worth the 300 saving or should I just pay the extra and land in madina?!

Just to note that my itenary starts in Madina.... thats why I need to get there!

I guess im asking...

Is worth 300p/p saving to land in Jeddah?
    How long does it take to travel from jeddah to madina by coach?

Well worth the savings.

The arrival, at Hajj terminal, for hajj is not as much painful as the departure from there is.

Yes, it will be a wait and a half at the hajj terminal but the saudis are getting better every year too and you never know how fast you will be cleared. If your group is 44 or more, your wait for a bus too will be cut down drastically.

Secondly, you may get a feel of the atmosphere at the haj terminal and the drive to Madina, whilst a bit un-comfortable in the government supplied bus, it will still be an experience especially if the ride is during daylight hours.

Yes, I will recommend you save the money and get experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Ismail Simjee View Post
    Well worth the savings.

The arrival, at Hajj terminal, for hajj is not as much painful as the departure from there is.

Yes, it will be a wait and a half at the hajj terminal but the saudis are getting better every year too and you never know how fast you will be cleared. If your group is 44 or more, your wait for a bus too will be cut down drastically.

Secondly, you may get a feel of the atmosphere at the haj terminal and the drive to Madina, whilst a bit un-comfortable in the government supplied bus, it will still be an experience especially if the ride is during daylight hours.

Yes, I will recommend you save the money and get experience.
    Salaams

Experience or comfort? Ideally both but in this instance I feel I have to choose one?!

Islam4eva- Hajj.

When does your group get to Madinah? At what point do you expect to join them? Will they already be checked in to the hotel?

Quote Originally Posted by talib1 View Post
    Salaams

Experience or comfort? Ideally both but in this instance I feel I have to choose one?!

Islam4eva- Hajj.
    Decisions, decisions, decisions