Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Post ISTIKHARA and Love Marriage

Asalam-Alaikum,

I am new here and will try to share my personal experience. I am divorced and mom of a six-year old son. My first marriage was arranged by my parents and I had no objection with it but my inlaws were very mean... and they pushed my husband to divorce me. My husband was not faithful either and I took seperation. I was seperated for 3 years+ and then my ex initiated the divorce. During this phase i decided to dedicate my life to my son and never get married...but yes I did feel lonliness at times. Whenever I used to feel that I used to recite duas as much as I could. After my divorce... I started reciting Qul HU Allah every night and during this time I met someone online...who was exactly that I was looking for in a spouse. He and I live in different states and he also cared a lot for me and gave me the respect that I always wanted. It was mashallah A paak saaf relationship. Then after talking to him for a while I decided to meet him and before meeting him I recited darud-e-tanjaina...clearly asking ALLAh that if this person is not for me may I don't meet him. To my surprise the moment we met we felt peace of mind. Then I did Istikharas and got no dream but a positive feeling was there. Now after that I have had few dreams of me and him:

Dream 1:
    1. One time i saw myself having a baby and all relatives gathered around me and he was there too. My ammi was telling everyone that I had no idea such nice people exist in this world.

Dream 2:
    2. I saw his mom visiting me and inquiring about me and in the end she said to my son..."YOUR PHUPHOS will love you".... as in his sisters.

Dream 3:
    My nikkah with him (I saw this dream several times)

Besides all these dreams...my chachi did istikhara for me as well...and she had the same dream that someone in her family had a baby.

Now all seems positive and honestly I started developing feelings for this person. I never knew what love was and i actually felt for this guy. I don't know what happened and some problems in his family came and he asked for some faasla. I know he cares for me and he loves me a lot as well. But it kind of hurts me.

Now I have started Qul Huwa;;;ah for 90days..also ya badi ul ajaibe wazifa.

My question is I asked ALLAH at every stage.... it felt there was no problem./..my feelings got stronger...then why this rukawat. his family does'nt know about me yet. I really want to settle down with a nice person but with someone i love.

PLease advice what should I do?

Re: ISTIKHARA and Love Marriage

Sister, it's best if you two take this seriously. What I mean is that you should tell him to either fully say Yes to marrying you or say No.
    If he says Yes, then he should not hesistate to tell his parents and get married to you as quickkly as possible.

Also, have your father met this guy? Did he approve of him? It's better if your family's support is there when you go ahead to marry him.

However, if he says No, then just stop contacting him. Place your trust in Allah and He will bless you with someone better.

One thing that I'll warn you from is that please do no develop any feelings for him, because he is still a stranger to you and this proposal can go either way. So, if he says No, at least you will not be hurt. You should develop closeness to Allah and know that whatever He wills for you is best for you, even though you might not see that immediately.

May Allah bless you with a pious husband soon.
    Call onto Allah, such that you are certain that He, al-Mujib wal-Kareem, will answer your call before you even lower your hands.
    وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ

May Allah s.t. bless you with a pious,sincere person.Amin

Thank you so much for the kind words. I am completely not in touch with that person. Actually he completely stopped.... I guess that's what's ALLAH's will. I have noticed whenever I start recitation a lot of people intervene in my life ...and honestly i do feel that shaitan also tests me. I would really appreciate if you could tell me some nice wazifa that I can recite. Ramadhan is approaching... I will ask ALLAH for foriveness ..maybe i Upset him...that's why doing through this test.

Remember me in your prayers

Alisha Mohammed Islam Attiyah Abdul Hamid's Avatar

May Allaah Bless You With A Pious Husband..
    ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Quote Originally Posted by seeret80 View Post
    Thank you so much for the kind words. I am completely not in touch with that person. Actually he completely stopped.... I guess that's what's ALLAH's will. I have noticed whenever I start recitation a lot of people intervene in my life ...and honestly i do feel that shaitan also tests me. I would really appreciate if you could tell me some nice wazifa that I can recite. Ramadhan is approaching... I will ask ALLAH for foriveness ..maybe i Upset him...that's why doing through this test.

Remember me in your prayers
    salaams to all

apart from the Shar'ee point of view regarding you & this guy, im just wondering if hes a US citizen(thats where i understand ur from) or not?
    you get many guys pretending to be everything you wish for in a husband but they are just playing you- they want to use you to get citizenship.

may Allah ta'ala grant you a pious husband who is more than you wish for.

and Allah ta'ala knows best
    jazakallah
    Sufyaan Thawri "Whoever is very popular with his relations and neighbours, we suspect him to be compromising in preaching the true teachings of religion."
    very good site for English bayaans in MP3 format-check it out- u wont be disappointed: http://www.musjidnoor.za.net/index.html & http://alhaadi.org.za/majlis-program...downloads.html

Alisha Mohammed Islam Attiyah Abdul Hamid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by msmoorad View Post
    salaams to all

apart from the Shar'ee point of view regarding you & this guy, im just wondering if hes a US citizen(thats where i understand ur from) or not?
    you get many guys pretending to be everything you wish for in a husband but they are just playing you- they want to use you to get citizenship.

may Allah ta'ala grant you a pious husband who is more than you wish for.

and Allah ta'ala knows best
    jazakallah
    this can happen quite a bit sadly

this wasnt the case
    ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Last edited by asma javed; 21-11-11 at 03:08 PM. Reason: no