Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

black seed oil can cure any disease?

except for death but does that mean this includes AIDS , cancer , diabetes? .... why doesnt any1 do research on this and find out whats the ingredients in the black seeds ? .... I mean this is an untapped flow of money for the one the finds the answers ...

Eventus
    Guests

Re: black seed oil can cure any disease?

It might be good for some problems, but panacea doesn't exist.

If a chemical does anything (for example, it reduces blood sugar level) it will be harmful for some people, even though it may help diabetics. Our body is a complex orchestra of functions, and looking for one-for-all treatment is naive.

In the future we may invent panacea ourselves, with the aid of nano-bots which stabilize all functions. Right now it's science fiction though.

Quote Originally Posted by Eventus View Post
    It might be good for some problems, but panacea doesn't exist.

If a chemical does anything (for example, it reduces blood sugar level) it will be harmful for some people, even though it may help diabetics. Our body is a complex orchestra of functions, and looking for one-for-all treatment is naive.

In the future we may invent panacea ourselves, with the aid of nano-bots which stabilize all functions. Right now it's science fiction though.
    did i mention that it gives different effects if u eat it with different combinations? ...

It is a very good supplement. In Islam, it is regarded as one of the greatest forms of healing medicine available. Prophet Mohammed (s.a.s.) once stated that the black seed can heal every disease—except death—as recounted in the following hadith:

[Sahih Muslim : Book 26 Kitab As-Salam, Number 5489]

Abu Huraira reported that he heard Allah's Messenger as saying: The black seed is a remedy for every disease except death.

Narrated Khalid bin Sa'd :We went out and Ghalib bin Abjar was accompanying us. He fell ill on the way and when we arrived at Medina he was still sick. Ibn Abi 'Atiq came to visit him and said to us, "Treat him with the black seed. Take five or seven seeds and crush them (mix the powder with oil) and drop the resulting mixture into both nostrils, for 'Aisha has narrated to me that she heard the Prophet saying, 'This black seed is healing for all diseases except As-Sam.' 'Aisha said, 'What is As-Sam?' He said, 'Death.' " (Bukhari)

I have it with honey and Alhmadulillah it helps me alot.
    Life is not measured by the breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by noobz View Post
    except for death but does that mean this includes AIDS , cancer , diabetes? .... why doesnt any1 do research on this and find out whats the ingredients in the black seeds ? .... I mean this is an untapped flow of money for the one the finds the answers ...
    yes brother exactly it means your it can cure your mentioned plus Diseases we know plus we are not been to yet. ALL diseases that Human being can suffer, This is what I believe as a muslim after the words of Mohammad (s.a.w).
    anyways, they are been subjected to research cure, and

AIDS, Cancer and many other..
    Nutritional components of Black cumin seeds

Scientific Reach on black seeds
    also this

Muslim countries are well aware of their benefits but it will take time i think to get into fixed non-muslims considrations, and can come to Our point after conducting countless researches--insha'Allah

Quote Originally Posted by shan e Aisha View Post
    yes brother exactly it means your it can cure your mentioned plus Diseases we know plus we are not been to yet. ALL diseases that Human being can suffer, This is what I believe as a muslim after the words of Mohammad (s.a.w).
    anyways, they are been subjected to research cure, and

AIDS, Cancer and many other..
    Nutritional components of Black cumin seeds

Scientific Reach on black seeds
    also this

Muslim countries are well aware of their benefits but it will take time i think to get into fixed non-muslims considrations, and can come to Our point after conducting countless researches--insha'Allah
    I'm sorry, but this is so outrageous it borders on the scandalous. In fact, as a UK-based website, the moderators of Ummah.com should strongly consider removing this entire thread - making unfounded medicinal claims is considered a serious criminal offence in this country.

THERE IS NO CURRENT CURE FOR HIV/AIDS.

NONE.

NOT AT ALL.

As a health supplement, I'm sure black seed oil is very good. But the simple reality is that black seed oil does NOT cure HIV/AIDS. There is not a single independently verified and documented instance of a patient being cured by black seed oil. Not one. Of all the millions of people around the world that are currently suffering from Aids, including many millions of Muslims, there has not been a single case where it has been cured. Not by black seed oil, not by medecine. That's because at this moment in time, there is no cure for HIV/AIDS.

Do you honestly think that if it were that simple, we'd have heard about it by now? The simple fact is that billions of pounds/dollars/euros/yuan/yen etc have been sunk into research on this appalling disease. If a cure is ever found, the research team would be guaranteed instant worldwide fame, various riches as well as the Nobel prize for medicine. Do you honestly think if it were that simple, charities around the world would have allowed tens of millions of people to die?

The best treatment that exists right now is a complex cocktail of pills and potions that have to be taken at regimented times of the day. And all that does is manage the condition and extend your life ... slightly.

Right now, there is no cure for HIV/AIDS.

Account Disabled

as most everyone knows, the only universal cure available is the "poudre de perlimpinpin"

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poudre_de_perlimpinpin

it actually can cure these deseases inshaAllah sheikh zindani from yemen actually said he had the cure for aids using black seed oil and has been treating many people, but the medical suppliers etc just brushed it off, a cure for deseases=no profit from the sick
    ]IM A BRO READ MY NICK RIGHT U ROBOTS!!

الحمد لله‎

Interesting

AIDS Treatment

For AIDS treatment, Anti-retroviral treatment is used which actually increases the time period of the AIDS/HIV AIDS infection. So actually according to modern science there is no cure for AIDS/HIV AIDS.

Cure for AIDS/HIV AIDS

Many people ask whether there is a cure for AIDS/HIV AIDS. This is the point where things become more interesting. According to my search yes there is a cure for AIDS/HIV AIDS. According to Prophet Muhammad ( If you don't know about him you can find more about him in the book known as "The 100" written by Michael Heart ). Said that “Let fall these black seeds upon you, these contain cure for all diseases except death.”

Black seeds actually can cure every disease including HIV AIDS. Black seeds undoubtedly have a stabilizing effect on the immune system of body. As you know that every disease from which a person gets infected is due to the fact that his/her immune system is weak against that particular disease.

What is Black Seeds?

You might be wondering that what black seed is. Black seeds have a scientific name known as Nigella Sativa. A lot of people don't know about black seeds, and they normally confuse this word with “onion Black Seeds". Here are different names of Black Seeds so that you can find them easily.

1. Black cumin.
    2. Nutmeg Flower.
    3. Black Caraway.
    4. Habba Sowda.
    5. Fennel Flower.
    6. Nigella Sativa.

Modern research

There are more than 200 universities which conducted scientific research on black seeds since from 1959. According to the research done by Germany scientists they have confirmed the antibacterial, antimycotic effects of black seeds. According to the US researchers they also have confirmed the benefits of Black seeds and they have written the first report on anti-tumor affects of black seeds. The title of that report is "STUDY OF EFFECTS OF NIGELLA (BLACK SEEDS) ON HUMANS."

You might be wondering that if black seed contains the cure for AIDS the why the scientists have not yet confirmed that everyone should use black seeds? The answer lies in the composition of Black seeds, black seed is a very complex substance which contains more than 100 compounds and these compounds have not yet been identified by the scientists. You know we live in the 21st-century and everything which we use a proof is needed by us ( yes by us ) we no longer take anything which has no proof, and when it's proven we start taking it, even if that particular item has been used long before the research.

Here is chemical composition of black seed. 1.5% of volatile oil, 37% non volatile oil. There is Albumen, sugar, Glucoside Melanthin Metarbin.

How much quantity should be used?

In curing AIDS/ HIV AIDS at-least 7 seeds should be taken daily, since it is herbal so it will affect after 3 months or so but will do the effect. If you have AIDS/HIV AIDS and you are on medicine which prolong the effect of virus, my advice to you is that why not try this black seed ? There is no loss in using it ! Why not give it a try ? You have nothing to lose.

"We have a a history to be proud of and a future to believe in.."

Daily quotes from the scholars of Islam

Account Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by muslimali1234 View Post
    it actually can cure these deseases inshaAllah sheikh zindani from yemen actually said he had the cure for aids using black seed oil and has been treating many people, but the medical suppliers etc just brushed it off, a cure for deseases=no profit from the sick
    anyone reading this who is positive to HIV should check with his physician and take his retroviral drugs

as to Sheik Zindani and his quack remedies, I suppose they are harmless, so you can also have a go at them...

but, HIV is far too serious a problem as to be treated in such a flippant and superficial manner as on this thread

الحمد لله‎

Quote Originally Posted by rtyu View Post
    anyone reading this who is positive to HIV should check with his physician and take his retroviral drugs

as to Sheik Zindani and his quack remedies, I suppose they are harmless, so you can also have a go at them...

but, HIV is far too serious a problem as to be treated in such a flippant and superficial manner as on this thread
    do you suffer from HIV?

no ones denying that HIV isnt a big and serious disease but as muslim we believe that in black seed there is a cure for all diseases except death so yea from a muslim point of view i personally believe the hadith the prophet muhammed peace be upon him mentioned regarding black seed and encourage the use of black seed for our prophet does not lie peace be upon him

Account Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by S@Z View Post
    do you suffer from HIV?
    and what if I did ?

yes but we arent told how to use the blackseed oil for each disease? and we are told to tie our camels and then trust Allah so i think it would be good idea to still take drugs? when you are sick do you go to dr or take blackseed oil?

Recipes for all the family
    (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

الحمد لله‎

naila -if you go the allopathy route, you'll get allopathic prescriptions..no?
    and what if I did ?
    don't mean no offence, man

Please see post # 9, the last para

Quote Originally Posted by naila-k View Post
    yes but we arent told how to use the blackseed oil for each disease? and we are told to tie our camels and then trust Allah so i think it would be good idea to still take drugs? when you are sick do you go to dr or take blackseed oil?
    i go to my dad

lol i NEVER go to docs i seriously just take home remedys including black seed oil, honey, etc. there is this book called medicine of the prophet that is my first call, radom fact a recent survey was done in the uk and it showed that over 90% or so of uk men dont go to the doctors as they see it as a girly thing lol i cant find the article was pretty funny

Quote Originally Posted by Atheist Chap View Post
    I'm sorry, but this is so outrageous it borders on the scandalous. In fact, as a UK-based website, the moderators of Ummah.com should strongly consider removing this entire thread - making unfounded medicinal claims is considered a serious criminal offence in this country.

THERE IS NO CURRENT CURE FOR HIV/AIDS.

NONE.

NOT AT ALL.

As a health supplement, I'm sure black seed oil is very good. But the simple reality is that black seed oil does NOT cure HIV/AIDS. There is not a single independently verified and documented instance of a patient being cured by black seed oil. Not one. Of all the millions of people around the world that are currently suffering from Aids, including many millions of Muslims, there has not been a single case where it has been cured. Not by black seed oil, not by medecine. That's because at this moment in time, there is no cure for HIV/AIDS.

Do you honestly think that if it were that simple, we'd have heard about it by now? The simple fact is that billions of pounds/dollars/euros/yuan/yen etc have been sunk into research on this appalling disease. If a cure is ever found, the research team would be guaranteed instant worldwide fame, various riches as well as the Nobel prize for medicine. Do you honestly think if it were that simple, charities around the world would have allowed tens of millions of people to die?

The best treatment that exists right now is a complex cocktail of pills and potions that have to be taken at regimented times of the day. And all that does is manage the condition and extend your life ... slightly.

Right now, there is no cure for HIV/AIDS.
    No, need of feeling sorry, we are here to discuss and Purify our thoughts, strengthen our faith and we do admire who hands us at our slip-ups-- I mean it. anyways what you are reffering scandalousas- we believe them commendable. and Yes, Its
    ummah.com We ummathies need not any corroboration to believe Our Prophet (s.a.w) sayings..You are talking about AIDS ONLY ? I have mentioned there that I believe it will Cure the diseases that Human beings are not even alert of.
    Still noobz brother didn't asked is this true?? though he didn't even know that it can cure many his mentioned diseases, He asked why not any scientific research on it so far??
    and I think you did'nt go via the Links i inserted there in, under AIDS discussion, They said..

You might be wondering that if black seed contains the cure for AIDS the why the scientists have not yet confirmed that everyone should use black seeds? The answer lies in the composition of Black seeds, black seed is a very complex substance which contains more than 100 compounds and these compounds have not yet been identified by the scientists. You know we live in the 21st-century and everything which we use a proof is needed by us ( yes by us ) we no longer take anything which has no proof, and when it's proven we start taking it, even if that particular item has been used long before the research.

Here is chemical composition of black seed. 1.5% of volatile oil, 37% non volatile oil. There is Albumen, sugar, Glucoside Melanthin Metarbin.

How much quantity should be used?

In curing AIDS/ HIV AIDS at-least 7 seeds should be taken daily, since it is herbal so it will affect after 3 months or so but will do the effect. If you have AIDS/HIV AIDS and you are on medicine which prolong the effect of virus, my advice to you is that why not try this black seed ? There is no loss in using it ! Why not give it a try ? You have nothing to lose.

they are saying Why not to giva em a Try, they didn't say thet 100% verified cure for AIDS though we believe in its 100% authenticity--alhamdulillah Science has to Do alot hell more work on it then will come to accept the Truth, soon or later.insha'Allah.

But the simple reality is that black seed oil does NOT cure HIV/AIDS
    It does..

Do you honestly think that if it were that simple, we'd have heard about it by now?
    honestly speeking it is more than Simple, and there ARE many things *AWAITING* for you I think you havnt have heared them
    a simple example I can wordify, we are forbidden not to eat Pork, How long before?? you know this.. and Now People are avoiding it as not healthy and cause harm more than good..If we go back before Your this verification time, you would find same culture demanding Proofs for Why Not Pork? whats Bad?

Right now, there is no cure for HIV/AIDS
    There is, believe it or not..

and Allah knows The Best.

still I am saying I would really respct your findings- my blunders
    Thanks anyways

what is allopathy?

and secondly how do you know if there is a cure or not? maybe it just hasnt been found yet?

Recipes for all the family
    (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

No sister, when Mohammad may Peace be Upon Him has decleared that It cure diseases then it means what? that its Medicine and some prefer Dua over medications though we believe in them also, but we are suppose to tie our camels and then trust Allah..rite?
    Naila wont you consider These seeds as fastening camels? with Dua?

الحمد لله‎

what is allopathy?

allopathic = conventional medicine, alternative = homeopathy, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by S@Z View Post
    allopathic = conventional medicine, alternative = homeopathy, etc.
    homeopathy is way better , been using it since forever. Even cured my tonsils without the need to surgery

Account Disabled

Does this mean that the Prophet was wrong? since black seeds clearly don't cure all diseases?

Exclamation Re: black seed oil can cure any disease?

Quote Originally Posted by Nakaa View Post
    Does this mean that the Prophet was wrong? since black seeds clearly don't cure all diseases?

No, The prophet Muhammed peace be upon him never lied, otherwise why would Allah choose him as the last messenger? Not only that but within his tribe he was known to always be honest, he also told us that when talking if we arn't going to say something good (and of course in islam this also means truthful) then we should not say anything at all, so do you think he would contradict himself by telling a lie when he warned us of hypocracy ?
    The only conclusion we can make from this is that he did not lie when he said this, therefore blackseed oil really is the cure for all deseases except death and that we just haven't done enoug research into this or that the research which has been done by some scientists is being dismissed and ignored, possibly because it means this cure has no potential profitability.
    I hope you agree with me and find this usefull , please consider it. Allah would not choose the profit if he were to lie to us.

Is there more detailed information on how black seed is used and which combinations are best for which illnesses? I have Lyme Disease and have been on medication for that. I'm also doing ruqyah and have started adding black seeds to some foods but was wondering if a particular combination of black seed (eg whether it's more effective as a powder mixed with something, or by using the oil, or the seeds themselves etc). I also have a bottle half filled with kalonji oil and half filled with olive oil and use it as a massage oil for aches and pains which is very effective alhamdullilah.

There are two issues regarding black seed that have been overlooked particularly by the non Muslims in this thread. One is that it cannot 'cure' death- so if it was written that a person would die by an appointed time, then that death would occur whether the person has cancer, AIDS or even if the person is completely healthy, so from that angle, no it wont cure everyone. Secondly, as it's a natural product, it can't be patented, so it wont get the level of scientific double blind placebo trials that most other drugs get in order to be approved as treatments and therefore even if it has many healing properties, most of them wont be properly investigated or publicised. Pharmaceutical companies and those under their wing in government and some parts of the medical profession have a vested interest in keeping information under wraps about health benefits of cheap, natural and widely available items which cannot be patented.

what an old thread ...

Quote Originally Posted by neelu View Post
    There are two issues regarding black seed that have been overlooked particularly by the non Muslims in this thread. One is that it cannot 'cure' death- so if it was written that a person would die by an appointed time, then that death would occur whether the person has cancer, AIDS or even if the person is completely healthy, so from that angle, no it wont cure everyone. Secondly, as it's a natural product, it can't be patented, so it wont get the level of scientific double blind placebo trials that most other drugs get in order to be approved as treatments and therefore even if it has many healing properties, most of them wont be properly investigated or publicised. Pharmaceutical companies and those under their wing in government and some parts of the medical profession have a vested interest in keeping information under wraps about health benefits of cheap, natural and widely available items which cannot be patented.
    Well to be frank, your first point is a bit of a cop out. Effectively you're saying, if you're fated to die by pneumonia then black seeds won't cure you. That excuse could be used for anyone who dies of a disease: "They were meant to die so it didn't cure them."

On your second point, you are completely and totally wrong. Natural products do indeed go through rigorous double-blind placebo tests - which is why scientists know that homeopathy (the dilution of a compound so much that there's no active ingredient left) is completely nonsense. It's why we know that the bark of some trees can help you if you have a headache - in fact it's through such tests that we derived the active ingredient - aspirin. It's also why we know that St John's Wort has some medicinal benefit (and the jury's still out on Echanasia).

No double-blind trials of black seed have ever demonstrated an ability to cure disease, and certainly not something like HIV/AIDS.

Well, I have no idea whether black seed oil can cure any disease except death.
    However, anything natural which will boost the immune system, although won't be a cure as such, will enable the body to do what it's supposed to do, and that is fight off disease. So, I suppose, in effect, it will be broadly classed as a cure.
    I have cancer and I am taking black seed oil at present. I have tried many alternative treatments and most of them do appear to be effective, although some are slower than others. I won't go into detail but I was told by my doctor 3yrs ago that if I didn't have immediate treatment I would die. I refused ALL treatment from the hospital and I am alive and well. In fact my health is better than it was 3yrs ago! Much better!
    In that time I have lost count how many others have been diagnosed with cancer, accepted treatment and been killed by toxix chemotherapy and overdosing of radiation.
    My tumour is a fraction of the size it was due to dietry change and natural remedies.
    People are unaware that chemotherapy actually CAUSES cancer (its usually one of the side effects, check it out) and kills the immune system, and well, everyone knows radiation causes it too. (I'm not sure why common sense goes out of the window when it comes to cancer patients, who already have a weakened immune system. Where is the logic behind poisoning already sick people and hoping they recover?
    Anyone in the oncology profession will know full well that chemo is given in the 'hope' that it will kill the cancer before it kills the patient.
    Chemo (which was originally mustard gas, check it out) targets fast growing cells, so if you haven't got an aggressive tumour (which most aren't until they are biopsied, and then become aggressive for a while) then it will ultimately target your healthy cells. This is why people lose their hair and become very ill.

I was also saddened to read the ignorance on this thread regarding HIV. It's now a known fact that the only people who have ever developed AIDS are the very same ones who've received the treatment. Those who have refused treatment have built their immune systems back up and been given the all clear. Sadly the treatment for AIDs is often a chemo type substance which, as in cancer, will also kill the immune system off and allow the AIDs virus to take hold.
    Ignorance and trust in modern medicine (which only cares about large profits, not patients) is what is killing these people.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p-ttLfkZHQ

Just one of many cures for cancer (and many other illnesses) was known about in the early 70's. That particular one was hemp oil (taken orally). Interesting that it was made illegal in the UK and US at around about the same time?
    Anyone who disbelieves this, feel free to check the facts out. Do the research and it will sicken you to the core.
    (you might also be interested to know that hemp/cannabis was often used in medicine many years ago, and a synthesised, so very patentable version of it is again being used.)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI

Also, do the research about the Rockerfeller foundation, who literally own the cancer industry (yes its a business) and how they infiltrated the medical establishment around a hundred or so years ago (just go to their website and see the timeline) and did this by giving grants to universities etc, in return for them deciding what is to be taught to doctors............this is why doctors are now purely there to write prescriptions, not help cure any illness. The profit is in maintaining, not curing illness.

Natural cures and immune boosters will never become widely known about and advertised because they cannot be patented (being a natural substance) and so there is no way for large drug companies to ever own the rights to them as they can with a drug.
    Also, as for trials with herbal and natural remedies, it sometimes costs millions of pounds/dollars to run trials and a drug company will not put the money into it to be told at a later date that they are unable to own the patent.
    I hope someone takes the time to sit and watch this documentary called 'house of numbers'.
    It even shows examples of ones who were diagnosed with HIV and stopped taking the medication and then recovered...........so much for the 'incurable' disease eh?

NEVER TRUST A DOCTOR TO CURE YOU - ITS NOT IN HIS INTEREST - HE WILL BE OUT OF A JOB - THINK ABOUT IT.
    Any doctor with any sort of conscience would leave the profession once they realise the aim is not to cure, but maintain illness.

BTW, I am not a muslim, I belong to no organised religion. I do, however, because of lots of evidence I have seen with my own eyes, believe that nature has all the answers. We need to stop the corruption and suppression of natural cures.

I hope this information helps someone to begin researching. The medical industry is corrupt to the core. It's all about the money.

Quote Originally Posted by mysterious1 View Post
    The medical industry is corrupt to the core. It's all about the money.
    I have an interest in natural medicine and I can say the above statement is true to a very great extent.

Just a question, how long have you been taking black seed oil ?
    "Woe be to the ignorant person once for not learning. Woe be to the scholar a thousand times for not practicing." - Al-Ghazali

How do people normally consume the oil?

I mix a few drops into my water, but it doesn't go well with my taste buds.

Also how much should we take it? It says a teaspoon on the bottle, but someone told me a few drops per day should do it.

Quote Originally Posted by geeksupremo View Post

Also how much should we take it? It says a teaspoon on the bottle, but someone told me a few drops per day should do it.
    Do the seeds much better at going down .

Quote Originally Posted by *Aisha View Post
    Do the seeds much better at going down .
    Just swallow them? o_O

Hot water (not boiling), table spoon, 2-3 time`s a day

Just swallow them? o_O
    ya lol take like 3-5 of them i think with lots of water before you eat anything in the morning inshallah

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Protein View Post
    Hot water (not boiling), table spoon, 2-3 time`s a day
    A tablespoon 2-3 times daily? Isn't that too much?

Quote Originally Posted by noobz View Post
    what an old thread ...
    long time eh ....

24-12-11 , thats nearly an year old myself me.

Be a man Geek, just gulp the oil Cap full. You'll get this strange spicy feeling but should be fine within seconds. I just lubricated my nostrils today for the first time.

Yeah you can also do seeds with water.
    "Woe be to the ignorant person once for not learning. Woe be to the scholar a thousand times for not practicing." - Al-Ghazali

drinking even 1 teaspoon a day is dangerous and can lead to piles.

Be careful noobs.

I don't drink it everyday. Maybe a cap in a week or two. After 10-12 days.

Never heard it could lead to piles ? Where'd you get that noobz ?

Heard it also removes intestinal worms.

From what I'm reading it also cures piles.