Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Thread: Dajjal...Here?

Dajjal...Here?

I've heard from a lot of people that Dajjal is here in the world right now, I want to know whether this is true or not so could any please shed some light on this topic or anything to do with the Anti-Christ.

Re: Dajjal...Here?

He is here somewhere on Earth, only Allaah alone knows where he is. So is yajuj and majuj. You should listen to The hereafter by Imam Anwar Al Awlaki. A detailed in depth of things to come
    Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amir (ra) : 'Umar (ra) went to Sham and when he reached Sargh, he got the news that an epidemic (of plague) had broken out in Sham. 'Abdur-Rahman bin 'Auf (ra) told him that Allah's Apostle (saaw) said, "If you hear that it (plague) has broken out in a land, do not go to it; but if it breaks out in a land where you are present, do not go out escaping from it." (Book #71, Hadith #626 - Bukhari)

Ok, but I have heard that his reign of 40 days has started.

yh he lives down da road
    I thank Allah for blessing me with Islam... there are billions of souls out there who are in the darkness... yet we still do not appreciate it and thank him enough

His system is here sister. I think it will be implemented around 2012, as alot of things are being "signed" and set up for that time.

Allah knows best.

The Dajjal (known as the anti-christ) will be coming soon, there is reference at the borders of Iraq.

He has one eye, short and crooked.

He will be coming soon when these countries have collapsed and there will be a time of famine, his number of days in this world will be 40 -but there is reference that the 1 day will be like a year, 2 day like a month and the 3 day like a week and the rest of the days will be normal ones.

People should stay away from him, the safest places are Mecca and Medina.

The Christians have actually got the Dajjal confused with the "beast" who is a seperate, he is a creature who will be appearing after the Dajjal marking people if they are good or bad.

Odan

Dajjal..

1 eye
    Kuffar written on the forehead

if you see that, take a pic from your mobile loool

Quote Originally Posted by Shedy View Post
    Dajjal..

1 eye
    Kuffar written on the forehead

if you see that, take a pic from your mobile loool
    It is actually a serious issue and mobiles won't be working and neither should anyone be approaching him in case they go to hell with him

Listen to this lecture, and more by Imran Hosein, he explains very well masha'Allah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5WdKnip_uk

Quote Originally Posted by h-n View Post
    there is reference at the borders of Iraq.
    borders of Iraq? would you please elaborate?

Please read the following Hadith I hope that it throws
    some light on the question you asked

Book 40, Number 7028:
    Narrated Fatimah, daughter of Qays and sister of ad-Dahhak ibn Qays:
    Amir ibn Sharahil ash-Sha'bi said: Fatimah bint Qays was among the first emigrant women. I asked her to narrate to me a hadith which she had heard directly from Allah's Apostle (peace_be_upon_him) and there was no extra link between them. She said: Very well, if you like, I am prepared to do that. He said to her: Well, do so and narrate it to me. She said: I married the son of Mughirah and he was a chosen young man of Quraysh at that time, but he fell as a martyr in the first Jihad (fighting on the side of Allah's Apostle (peace_be_upon_him)).
    When I became a widow, AbdurRahman ibn Awf, one of the group of the companions of Allah's Apostle. sent me a proposal of marriage. Allah's Apostle (peace_be_upon_him) also sent me such a message for his freed slave, Usamah ibn Zayd. It had been conveyed to me that Allah's Apostle (peace_be_upon_him) had said (about Usamah): He who loves me should also love Usamah. When Allah's Apostle (peace_be_upon_him) talked to me (about this matter), I said: My affairs are in your hands. You may marry me to anyone you wish.
    He said: You had better move now to the house of Umm Sharik. Umm Sharik was a rich lady from among the Ansar. She spent generously for the cause of Allah and entertained guests very hospitably. I said: Well, I shall do as you wish. He said: Do not do that because Umm Sharik is a woman who is very frequently visited by guests and I do not like your head to be uncovered or removed from your shank and the strangers may catch sight of that which you abhor. You had better move to the house of your cousin, Abdullah ibn Amr ibn Umm Maktum. He was one of the Banu Fihr branch of the Quraysh, and he belonged to that tribe (to which Fatimah) belonged.
    So I moved to that house, and when my period of waiting was over, I heard the voice of an announcer making an announcement that the prayer would be observed in the mosque (where) congregational prayer (is observed). So I set out towards the mosque and observed prayer with the Allah's Apostle (peace_be_upon_him) and I was in the row of the women which was near the row of men. When Allah's Apostle (peace_be_upon_him) had finished his prayer, he sat on the pulpit, smiling, and said: Every worshipper should remain sitting in his place. He then said: Do you know why I have asked you to assemble? They said: Allah and His apostle know best.
    He said: By Allah, I have not made you assemble for exhortation or for a warning. I have detained you here because Tamim Dari, a Christian who came and accepted Islam, told me something which agrees with what I was telling you about the Dajjal. He narrated to me that he had sailed in a ship with thirty men of Banu Lakhm and Banu Judham and had been tossed by waves in the ocean for a month. Then these (waves) took them (near) the land within the ocean (island) at the time of sunset. They sat in a small rowing-boat and landed on that island. There was a beast with long thick hair (and because of this) they could not distinguish his face from his back. They said: Woe to you, who can you be? Thereupon it said: I am al-Jassasah. They said: What is al-Jassasah? It said: O people, go to this person in the monastery as he is very much eager to know about you. He (the narrator) said: When it named a person for us we were afraid of it lest it should be a Devil.
    Then we hurried on till we came to that monastery and found a well-built person there with his hands tied to his neck and iron shackles gripping his legs by the ankles. We said: Woe to you, who are you? He said: You soon come to know about me, but tell me who you are. We said: We are people from Arabia and we embarked upon a boat but the waves had been driving us for one month and they brought us near this island. We took to the rowing-boats and landed on this island. Here a beast with profusely thick hair met us and because of the thickness of his hair his face could not be distinguished from his back. We said: Woe be to thee, who are you? It said: I am al- Jassasah. We said: What is al-Jassasah? It said: You go to this very person in the monastery for he is eagerly waiting for you to know about you. So we came to you in hot haste fearing that that might be the Devil.
    He (that chained person) said: Tell me about the date-palm trees of Baysan. We said: In which respect do you seek information about it? He said: I ask you whether these trees bear fruit or not. We said: Yes. Thereupon he said: I think these will not bear fruit. He said: Inform me about the lake of Tabariyyah? We said: What do you want to know about it? He said: Is there water in it? They said: There is an abundance of water in it. Thereupon he said: I think it will soon dry up. He again said: Inform me about the spring of Zughar. They said: What do you want to know about it? He (the chained person) said: Is there water in it and does it irrigate (the land)? We said to him: Yes, there is an abundance of water in it and the inhabitants (of Medina) irrigate (land) with its help.
    He said: Inform me about the unlettered Prophet; what has he done? We said: He has left Mecca and has settled in Yathrib (Medina). He said: Do the Arabs fight against him? We said: Yes. He said: How does he deal with him? We informed him that he had overcome those in his neighbourhood and they had submitted themselves before him. Thereupon he said to us: Had it actually happened? We said: Yes.
    Thereupon he said: If it is so that is better for them that they show obedience to him. I am going to tell you about myself. I am the Dajjal and will be soon permitted to leave. So I shall leave and travel in the land, and shall not spare any town where I shall not stay for forty nights except Mecca and Medina: these two (places) are prohibited (areas) for me and I shall not attempt to enter either of them. An angel with a sword in his hand will confront me and bar my way and there will be angels to guard every road leading to it. Then Allah's apostle (peace_be_upon_him) striking the pulpit with the help of the end of his staff said: This implies Tayba meaning Medina. Have I not told you an account (of the Dajjal) like this? The people said: Yes, and this account narrated by Tamim Dari was liked by me for it corroborates the account which I gave to you in regard to him (Dajjal) at Medina and Mecca. Behold he (Dajjal) is in the Syrian sea (Mediterranean) or the Yemen sea (Arabian sea). Nay, on the contrary, he is in the east, he is in the east, he is in the east, and he pointed with his hand towards the east. I (Fatimah bint Qays) said: I preserved it in my mind (this narration from Allah's Messenger (peace_be_upon_him).

Conquering Constantinople with Takbir, the Muslims will begin to take the booty. While they are distributing the war posses- sions a proclaimer will proclaim that the Dajjal has appeared and causing fitna in your homes. On hearing this cry the Muslims will leave the booty and head towards Syria1. It will come to their knowledge that this was a false rumour. However after reaching Syria the Dajjal will truly emerge. He will come out from a road between Syria and Iraq2 and his emergence will become known in Isfahan3 at a place called Yahoodah. Riding a white ass4, the two ears of which will be forty hands apart, 70,000 Jew's of Isfahan will follow him with hoods on their heads. Also accompanied by Devils6 and Jewish magicians7 he will first claim Prophethood8 and then God hood. Travelling as fast as those clouds which are driven by the winds he will travel to east and west entering every country, carrying out murders, pillage, devastation and performing unusual feats wherever he goes9.

Quote Originally Posted by -MA- View Post
    His system is here sister. I think it will be implemented around 2012, as alot of things are being "signed" and set up for that time.

Allah knows best.
    Yes, his "system/s" surely seems to be in existence...just look around you. What will Dajjal do? Hadith states he will make the road to heaven look like the road to hell and vice versa. As Shaykh Imran says, Dajjal has a Ph.d in deception. (emphasis on how the dajjal will be able to trick ppl and confusing appearances and reality) One of the recommendations based on authentic hadith is to recited Surah Al Khaf on Jummah for protection.

wassalam

(p.s im a bit unclear about the '2012' statement)
    "I put my trust in Allah, My Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He hath grasp of its fore-lock. Verily, it is my Lord that is on a straight Path." - [11: 56 ]

One thing that confuses me is this: When he does come, will i, or any other person know that the dajjal is here. Like say he does arrive in Iraq, will word pass around that the dajjal is finally here? Or will we only know if he comes to us?

Quote Originally Posted by BumbleBee View Post
    One thing that confuses me is this: When he does come, will i, or any other person know that the dajjal is here. Like say he does arrive in Iraq, will word pass around that the dajjal is finally here? Or will we only know if he comes to us?
    Shaykh Imran has lectured extensively on this.....check http://www.imranhosein.org
    "I put my trust in Allah, My Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He hath grasp of its fore-lock. Verily, it is my Lord that is on a straight Path." - [11: 56 ]

Word will pass around that he is here

The emergence of the Dajjal is the most important sign as his trial and fitna will be the biggest ever seen on the Face of the earth and even those firm in faith will be shaken.

The Messenger of Allah said, "Between the creation of Prophet Adam and the coming of the last hour, their will arise no matter more serious than the Dajjal." (Imran-b-Hussain/ Muslim)

Due to the severity of this turmoil, every Prophet from the first to the last warned and informed his people about, the Dajjal and his turmoil. (Anas / Bukhari, Muslim)
    The Dajjal will appear once the Muslim army, have conquered Constantinople and reached Syria. Emerging from the east, moving from city to city he will perform unusual feat and cause fitna wherever he goes. Before we move onto his trials many important questions need to be answered. 'Is he alive?' 'Which signs will precede him?' 'How will we recognise him?' and so forth.

Dajjal's Physical description
    The Dajjal is a young1 fat 2 man, wheatish3 in complexion with a broad chest 4 and biting teeth. Resembling Abdul Uzzah bin Qatad from the tribe of Khuza'a his head is covered7 with curly hair8 with the letters "Ka' "Fa" "Ra''9 written between his eyes which every believer will be able to clearly see and read literate or illiterate, he has a shining forehead10 and defect in both eyes. His left eye has a swelling pupil11 while he is blind12 from the right. He has a brisk walk13and no children14

Dajjal's Deception
    Two angels resembling two Prophets, one on either side will accompany him. This will be to test mankind. Hence Dajjal will ask, "Am I not your lord? Do I not give life and death?" One of the angels will reply, "You are a liar." However nobody will be able to hear this reply besides the other angel. The second angel addressing the first angel will say, "You are speaking the truth." Every body will hear what this second angel said and will think that an angel is testifying that the Dajjal is Allah though in reality this second angel was addressing the first and agreeing with his reply that you are speaking the truth that the Dajjal is certainly a liar. (Narrated by Safeena-Musnad Ahrnad)

He will come to a Bedouin whose parents have passed away and will say to him, "Will you believe that I am your Lord if I bring your parents back to life." He will reply, "Yes." The devils that are accompanying him will take the form of his parents and after resembling his parents will say to him, "Oh child believe in him and follow him, he is your Lord.' The Bedouin will be deceived and forced into believing him. (Abu Umamah/Ibne Majah)

He will come to another Bedouin and say, "Will you believe in me as your Lord if I bring your camel back to life?" "Yes", he will reply. He will make a figure for him like his camel, which will have a beautiful odour and a big hump. (Asma-b-Yazeed /Mishkat)

He will have water and fire with him. As for that which the people will see as water, in reality will be fire, which will burn and as for that which people will see as fire, in reality will be cold, sweet water. The Prophet's advice is: "Whoever meets the Dajjal and sees the water and the fire, he should fall in the fire and not the water, as the fire in reality is water and the water in reality is fire.'' (Hudaifah/Mishkat)

He will come to people and tell them he is Allah and they will believe him. The sky on his order will pour rain and the earth will grow crops for these people. Their animals will graze on his land and return to them in the evening with large udders and their flanks full. He will then proceed to some other people and call them but they will refuse to believe him. Without forcing them he will leave and carry on with his mission. However, when these true believers wake up in the morning they will find that they are penniless and all their properties have been destroyed. (Nawwas-b-Samaan/Muslim)

The Earth will disclose treasure at his command
    Passing by a place in ruins, he will order it to take out its hidden treasure. The earth will immediately take out its hidden treasure. The earth will immediately take out its treasure and the treasure will literally follow him wherever he goes like bees following the queen bee. (Nawwas-b-Samaan/Muslim)

Dajjal faces Opposition
    On hearing about the Dajjal a true believer will head towards him. However, on the way he will be stopped by Dajjal's soldiers and asked where he is intending to go. Replying that he is going to meet the person who claims that he is Allah, the soldiers doubting him will ask, ''Do you not believe in our Lord (Dajjal)?'' He will reply there is nothing hidden about our Lord Allah so how can I take Dajjal as my Lord. Angry at his reply they will decide to kill him. But all of a sudden one of them will say, ''Hasn't our Lord (Dajjal) prohibited us from killing anyone without his permission?" Thus they will take him to the Dajjal. On seeing the Dajjal he will shout, "O people this is the Dajjal the Prophet mentioned and warned the believers of". Dajjal will order to kill him. He will be placed on his belly and severely beaten. He will be asked, "Do you still not believe in him?" "No! You are the lying Dajjal" he will reply. The true believer will then be sawn into two pieces, the Dajjal will walk in between the two pieces and address him, "Stand up." The true believer will become alive and stand up in one piece. Yet again he will be asked, "Do you now believe in me?" He will reply, "It has only added to my insight concerning you that you are really the Dajjal." The believer will then proclaim, "O people he will not be able to do anything to any man after me." The Dajjal angry at his refusal will grab hold of him and place a knife between his neck and throat to slaughter him but he will be unsuccessful as Allah will place copper in that area and the knife will find no way to penetrate. The Dajjal will grab hold of his hands and legs and throw him into the fire. However, the fire will turn into a pleasant garden for him. This person will be the greatest martyr in the eyes of Allah and achieve the highest position due to his first death, which was caused by severance of the body in two pieces.(Abu Saeed al-Khudri /Muslim)
    Back to content

Dajjal's Trickery
    Doctors and surgeons are not able to restore the eyesight of those born blind or cure the leper. Dajjal will be able to cure those born blind, restore their eyesight and cure the leper. (Abdullah-b-Mugaffal-Kanzul-Unimal)

Dajjal's Greed
    He will have a mountain of bread with him but he will only give bread to those that believe and follow him. (Jabir-b-Abdullah-An-Nihaya)

Dajjal Lures the Women
    The Dajjal will make a stop at a place called Markanat, near Taif. On hearing about his arrival the womenfolk will rush towards him, the men will be forced to tie their mothers, daughters, and sisters fearing they will believe in him and get caught up in fitna. (Ibne Umar-Musnad Ahmad)

Safe Haven of Makkah and Madinah

The Dajjal will remain on earth for 40 days, the first of which will be a year long, second a month , the third a week, and the remaining 37 days like our normal days, moving from city to another causing fitna1. Finally he will proceed towards Makkah and Madina2 but he will be unable to enter these holy cities, Masjid Tur and Masjid al-Aqsa3. Every time he tries to enter these holy places, angels guarding these holy cities with swords in their hand will encounter him and chase him away, leaving Dajjal stationed behind Uhud4. Meanwhile, earthquakes will hit Madinah thrice and all the hypocrites will be forced to leave5.

Death

Losing hope of entering these holy places, Dajjal will turn towards Syria. Imaam Mahdi will already have arranged a Muslim army and will be on the verge of leading the Muslims in morning prayer when Prophet Jesus will descend and Kill the Dajjal. (Usamah / Ibne Majah)

Protection from Dajjal

Reciting of Surah - Kahf
    The recitation of Surah Kahf is a safe guard from the Dajjal's turmoil. The Prophet (s) said, "Whoever memorises the first ten verses of Surah Kahf will be safe from the Dajjal's Fitna." (Abu-Darda / Muslim)

The Prophet said, 'Whoever meets the Dajjal amongst you then he should recite the opening verse of Surah Kahf onto him." (Nawwas-b-Samaan / Muslim)

Seeking refuge in Allah
    Whoever seeks Allah's refuge and protection from Dajjal's fitna especially in Salah, Inshallah will be protected.
    The Prophet would pray in Salah, "Oh Allah protect me from the punishment of the grave and protect me from Dajjal's fitna." (Aisha / Bukhari / Muslim)

Staying miles apart
    When the Dajjal appears one should stay as far away from him as possible. The Prophet said, "Those who hear about the Dajjal should stay far from him. By Allah! A person will approach him thinking him to be a believer, but on seeing his amazing feats he will become his follower." (Imran-b-Hussain / Abu Daud)
    Back to content

Safe Haven of Makkah and Madinah
    One should try to migrate to Makkah or Madinah, as he will not be able to enter these two holy cities. Thus one will be protected from his fitna. (Fatimah-b-Qais / Muslim)

Knowledge of Allah's Attributes
    One should seek Islamic knowledge especially knowledge of Allah's attributes. By possessing knowledge of Allah's attributes one will not be misled by the Dajjal. This knowledge teaches that Allah is perfect, can't be seen, and not in need of anything while the Dajjal is imperfect, can be seen by both believers and non-believers and in need of food and water.

Odan

A friend said Dajjal is ethiopian? any confirmation?

Brother, If you know urdu, yuo can read these two books, very thought provoking mashallah

http://www.archive.org/details/BermudaTikonAurDajjal
    http://www.archive.org/details/3rdWo...jjalbookInUrdu

i believe the only way we can stay safe from the dajjal is to leave the west. in the uk we will definitely be pulled into dajjal's system
    There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Conquering Constantinople with Takbir, the Muslims will begin to take the booty. While they are distributing the war posses- sions a proclaimer will proclaim that the Dajjal has appeared and causing fitna in your homes. On hearing this cry the Muslims will leave the booty and head towards Syria1. It will come to their knowledge that this was a false rumour. However after reaching Syria the Dajjal will truly emerge. He will come out from a road between Syria and Iraq2 and his emergence will become known in Isfahan3 at a place called Yahoodah. Riding a white ass4, the two ears of which will be forty hands apart, 70,000 Jew's of Isfahan will follow him with hoods on their heads. Also accompanied by Devils6 and Jewish magicians7 he will first claim Prophethood8 and then God hood. Travelling as fast as those clouds which are driven by the winds he will travel to east and west entering every country, carrying out murders, pillage, devastation and performing unusual feats wherever he goes9.
    source?
    There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

I dont know why everyone is posting this, but what are you doing to prepare?
    And I advise the people with stupid posts to edit them as this is a trial from Allah so dont make a jest of it

Quote Originally Posted by cuezed View Post
    source?
    i have been to at least a dozen websites and always cross reference sources, the best one I've used on the signs of the Day of Judgement is;-

http://www.inter-islam.org/faith/Majorsigns.html#mina1

Quote Originally Posted by ya akhi View Post

I dont know why everyone is posting this, but what are you doing to prepare?
    And I advise the people with stupid posts to edit them as this is a trial from Allah so dont make a jest of it
    Well the first step is knowing what is going to happen-to listen to the warning, clearly there are still Muslims who have not read on the major signs of the Day of Judgement, to be strong in our faith is our preperation.

Where can I get this from?
    Quote Originally Posted by ruks View Post
    You should listen to The hereafter by Imam Anwar Al Awlaki. A detailed in depth of things to come

I think everyone can agree that dajjal is here if not hes system.
    As for yajuj and majuj, they been unleashed on earth long ago.

Narrated Zainab bint Jahsh: That the Prophet once came to her in a state of fear and said, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah. Woe unto the Arabs from a danger that has come near. An opening has been made in the wall of Gog and Magog like this,"making a circle with his thumb and index
    finger. Zainab bint Jahsh said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we be destroyed even though there are pious persons among us?" He said, "Yes, when the evil person will increase."

Sahih Bukhari
    References: Volume 4 Hadith 565, Volume 4 Hadith 566, Volume 4 Hadith 797, Volume 7 Hadith 215 and Volume 9 Hadith 249
    "And swell not thy cheek (for pride) at men, nor walk in insolence through the earth; for Allah loveth not any arrogant boaster. Surah Luqman:18

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Suhayb View Post

Narrated Zainab bint Jahsh: That the Prophet once came to her in a state of fear and said, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah. Woe unto the Arabs from a danger that has come near. An opening has been made in the wall of Gog and Magog like this,"making a circle with his thumb and index
    finger. Zainab bint Jahsh said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we be destroyed even though there are pious persons among us?" He said, "Yes, when the evil person will increase."

Sahih Bukhari
    References: Volume 4 Hadith 565, Volume 4 Hadith 566, Volume 4 Hadith 797, Volume 7 Hadith 215 and Volume 9 Hadith 249
    No dajjal is not here as in his appointed time to cause fitna on earth. And what is all this dajjal "system" about? where did this term come from? Its just dajjal in the physical form.

And NO, Yajuj and Majuj are not out, they closest they are is making a whole but it going back to normal until Allah wills for them to be out.

They said: "O Dhul-Qarnain! Verily! Ya'jj and Ma'jj (Gog and Magog) are doing great mischief in the land. Shall we then pay you a tribute in order that you might erect a barrier between us and them?"
    He said: "That (wealth, authority and power) in which my Lord had established me is better (than your tribute). So help me with strength (of men), I will erect between you and them a barrier.
    "Give me pieces (blocks) of iron," then, when he had filled up the gap between the two mountain-cliffs, he said: "Blow," then when he had made them (red as) fire, he said: "Bring me molten copper to pour over them."
    So they [Ya'jj and Ma'jj (Gog and Magog)] could not to scale it or dig through it.
    (Dhul-Qarnain) said: "This is a mercy from my Lord, but when the Promise of my Lord comes, He shall level it down to the ground. And the Promise of my Lord is ever true."
    And on that Day [i.e. the Day Ya'jj and Ma'jj (Gog and Magog) will come out], We shall leave them to surge like waves on one another, and the Trumpet will be blown, and We shall collect them (the creatures) all together.
    Surah Al-Kahf verses 94-99

Until, when Ya'jj and Ma'jj (Gog and Magog) are let loose (from their barrier), and they swoop down from every mound.
    Surah Al-Anbiya verse 96

This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Jabir with the same chain of transmitters but with this addition that gog and Magog would walk until they would reach the mountain of al-Khamar and it is a mountain of Bait-ul-Maqdis and they would say: We have killed those who are upon the earth. Let us now kill those who are In the sky and they would throw their arrows towards the sky and the arrows would return to them besmeared with blood. And in the narration of Ibn Hujr (the words are):" I have sent such persons (Gog and Magog) that none would dare fight against them.
    Sahih Muslim 041:7016

Listen to the track posted by Adawiyah

Dajjal does sheesha with 'King' Abdullah
    I thank Allah for blessing me with Islam... there are billions of souls out there who are in the darkness... yet we still do not appreciate it and thank him enough

Where d'ya pull that from bro?

Quote Originally Posted by MuslimSoljah View Post
    Dajjal does sheesha with 'King' Abdullah
    A'oothubillah! How can you mock the signs of Allah?

Quote Originally Posted by ya akhi View Post

No dajjal is not here as in his appointed time to cause fitna on earth. And what is all this dajjal "system" about? where did this term come from? Its just dajjal in the physical form.

And NO, Yajuj and Majuj are not out, they closest they are is making a whole but it going back to normal until Allah wills for them to be out.

They said: "O Dhul-Qarnain! Verily! Ya'jj and Ma'jj (Gog and Magog) are doing great mischief in the land. Shall we then pay you a tribute in order that you might erect a barrier between us and them?"
    He said: "That (wealth, authority and power) in which my Lord had established me is better (than your tribute). So help me with strength (of men), I will erect between you and them a barrier.
    "Give me pieces (blocks) of iron," then, when he had filled up the gap between the two mountain-cliffs, he said: "Blow," then when he had made them (red as) fire, he said: "Bring me molten copper to pour over them."
    So they [Ya'jj and Ma'jj (Gog and Magog)] could not to scale it or dig through it.
    (Dhul-Qarnain) said: "This is a mercy from my Lord, but when the Promise of my Lord comes, He shall level it down to the ground. And the Promise of my Lord is ever true."
    And on that Day [i.e. the Day Ya'jj and Ma'jj (Gog and Magog) will come out], We shall leave them to surge like waves on one another, and the Trumpet will be blown, and We shall collect them (the creatures) all together.
    Surah Al-Kahf verses 94-99

Until, when Ya'jj and Ma'jj (Gog and Magog) are let loose (from their barrier), and they swoop down from every mound.
    Surah Al-Anbiya verse 96

This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Jabir with the same chain of transmitters but with this addition that gog and Magog would walk until they would reach the mountain of al-Khamar and it is a mountain of Bait-ul-Maqdis and they would say: We have killed those who are upon the earth. Let us now kill those who are In the sky and they would throw their arrows towards the sky and the arrows would return to them besmeared with blood. And in the narration of Ibn Hujr (the words are):" I have sent such persons (Gog and Magog) that none would dare fight against them.
    Sahih Muslim 041:7016

Listen to the track posted by Adawiyah
    My believe is that yajuj and majuj are out coz of the hadith, Allah knows best tho. Ya'juj and Ma'juj are two disbelieving tribes from among the sons of Adam. And I heard from one lecture saying that these two tribes are from the bani israel, and he also talked about the sea of galilee. remember the hadith says yajuj and majuj will drink up the water from the sea of Galilee till its finished? if you look online the sea of galilee has gone down dramatically low, did u know that the Israelis are pumping water from the sea for drinking? this is one analysis to say they're out, not to mention about the amount of mischief and corruption on earth caused by them, but Allah knows best.
    "And swell not thy cheek (for pride) at men, nor walk in insolence through the earth; for Allah loveth not any arrogant boaster. Surah Luqman:18

Dajjal can be found in Waterloo station eating Mcdonald's happy meals whilst ogling at everyone with his eye.
    O son of Adam! -Your mother gave birth to you while you were weeping,
    while those around you were laughing in joy.
    Work for the day, the day you die,
    that you may be laughing in joy then,
    while they will be weeping for you.

What's with all the dajjal talk? When he arrives there will be no questions in our minds whether he has arrived or not.

And we cannot say he is coming soon or not. It may be that he appears 100 years from now or 100 seconds from now.

The best we can do is learn about how we can protect ourselves from him when he does arrive.

But the speculation of whether he is here of not us a waste of time and has no benefit.
    Say, O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.
    (Surah Az Zumar, (Chapter 39: Verse 53)

Quote Originally Posted by sufiyan7 View Post
    Ok, but I have heard that his reign of 40 days has started.
    really? :S
    This day I have perfected your religion for you,completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. [5:3]"I have created the jinns and the humans solely to worship Me."[51:56]"a woman's heart should be lost in God, that a man needs to see him in order to find her"

alfi salella alel madani ahmed_abdullah's Avatar

I think there is a literal correction to the word white ass, as by the previous scholars of islam it is white ass.But it isn't white ass but it is something assumeably as hopeless as white ass.

So it could be anything in analogy to white ass.

Just a correction for everyone to be warned for.
    صلى الله على حبيبه محمد و على آله و أصحابه و سلم
    Al-Muslimeen

Quote Originally Posted by sis_niqabi View Post
    What's with all the dajjal talk? When he arrives there will be no questions in our minds whether he has arrived or not.

And we cannot say he is coming soon or not. It may be that he appears 100 years from now or 100 seconds from now.

The best we can do is learn about how we can protect ourselves from him when he does arrive.

But the speculation of whether he is here of not us a waste of time and has no benefit.
    I see alot of posts here more waste of time than this, if u think its a waste of time talking about dajjal don't click on the thread.

Sahih Bukhari
    above hadeeth does not give time of yajuj majuj release.just the fact that yajuj majuj are trying to come out.

Imran hosein believes that yajuj majuj are already out,but he is wrong,yajuj majuj are among the final signs of hour,they will come out at time when eesa alihe salam will be ruling the earth,its described in ahaaadeeth that eesa will take believers to mount toor to save them from yajuj majuj.if still someone has doubts about time of yajuj majuj its strange.
    one interesting theory given by a muslim scientist is that yajuj majuj may be dwelling in inner earth.that is beneath our world and before time of zulqarnain there was an opening between inner earth and our outer world under the sun.but when yajuj majuj started blood shed than zulqarnain closed this inner world opening by sealing it with molten metal
    wallah u alam

:

When he is here, we will all know. He will come in a time of Jahil (ignorance.)
    So long as there are reminders of him and preparations mae for his coming, Insha'Allah, we should be fine.
    "But those who reject Faith and belie Our Signs, they shall be companions of the Fire; they shall abide therein" ~ Holy Quran

Federal agent

Every so often someone starts all this Dajjal business. Sure there are signs, you can read anything you want into anything and everything. Most of them centred around Syria etc. I think people use the Dajjal as a convenient scapegoat for not having any other theory. Serious problems in Syria caused by a despot who doesn't wanna go quietly, gang of thugs (for want of a better word) professing to be against him but raping & pillaging nevertheless anyway. Why does civil war, bad govt, selfish humans in a country indicate "the end of the world"..??? This has happened in countless countries around the world fr thousands of years..!!!

C'mon people, Stop thinking doom & gloom all the time.

I've got a theory. Most of the doom & gloom merchants on here are probably single.....yeah? I'm right ain't I? Cos people with kids have a more positive and optimistic slant on life.