Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Sister Nd.

Icon7 MUSLIM AU PAIR looking for a family

Assalamu Alaikom,

I am a 24 years old Muslim woman who's looking for a job as an Au-pair in London or Birmingham. I started taking care of children since my teenage and I genuinely enjoy being with children, play with them and take care of them. Particularly I love to teach them new things during the early stage of their life.

I'm an European citizen so I don't need any permit in order work, study or stay in the UK. At present I’m already working as an au-pair for a family who's living Wales. I’m taking care of their two little boys aged 19 months and 8 years. Morover, during my spare time I work for other local families, taking care of they girls and boy aged 4,6,8 and 9 years. I've got matuareted a lot of experienece in childcare and I'm referenced too.

As an au-pair I'm expecting to do both childcare and general household duties for up to 25 hours a week, five days a week, in return of full board and logging. My priority will be to look after your children and my duties will includes:

- Help the children to get ready for school/nursery during school days and take care of they uniforms.
    - prepare children's breakfast, lunch boxes and drive them at school or bus stop;
    - pick them from school, prepare an afternoon snack and drive them for organised activities, sport classes, etc..
    - assist the children with homeworks (if possible) and make sure that they have books and homework ready for school;
    - play with them indoor or outdoor;
    - bath them:
    - get the children ready for bed time;
    - do extra babysitting for few hours, two evenings a week;
    - cook some healthy meals;
    - work more hours during school holidays.

I'm also expecting to do light housework like:
    - clean up the dishes;
    - keep children's room tidy;
    - do children's laudry and ironing their clothes;
    - clean shared spaces like kitchen, living room, bathroom, etc;
    - do vacuum cleaning and dusting;

In return I'm asking:
    - own private room with free internet access.
    - the possibility to attend my language classes, religious services or do my hobbies while children are at school;
    - two days off per week (preferably weekends) and two weeks paid holidays per year;
    - weekly pocket money, which amount varies depending on the number of children to look after and my duties.
    - extra money if I work more hours during school holidays or half term.

It's essential for me to live in a non-smoking environment. My aim is to spend with your family about eight months, but if after this period both of us are happy to carry on with the au-pair position, InchAllah I'll be more than happy to stay longer.

I'm a flexible person and I don't mind to give you extra help in case of need during my time off, or to participate at funny family's activities, but please note that it's also important for me to have time for my studies and for developing my own social life.

Alhamdulillah as a Muslim:

- I don't buy, cook, eat or handle any food or drink which contains alcohol or pork. I buy, cook, eat and handle Halal foods only (which I don't mind to buy and prepare for myself if your family don't consume it).
    - I happily comply with my religious duties, including wearing the Hijab and pray at least five times a days, sometimes also during nigh time.

Being an au-pair means that both of us will experience a different culture, way of life and know more about our respective cultures. Personally I'll be happy to live in a multicultural environment and create a successful relationship with a lovely and caring family.

Last edited by Sister Nd.; 17-10-09 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Grammar errors

Re: MUSLIM AU PAIR looking for a family

Asssalamu Alaikum

We are a muslim family looking for an aupair for a new born baby. If you are interested please let me know.

Wasalaam

Salwaa

dear sister i am a doctor with children going to school. i am muslim and we are an extremely loving family.. if you are interested in working for us please call me on my mobile which is --------

[note from mods: this is a public forum, anyone could read this, please pm your phone number to the sister inshaAllah, don't post it on the public forum!!!!]
    Last edited by dhak1yya; 01-12-09 at 05:55 PM. Reason: see note above

Salamu alaykum all. Does anyone know the ruling of whether an au pair can live with a family in the same house even when the husband is there?

Many thanks

ali

Hi,
    I am a muslim doctor living in cambridge. I need an aupair to help me in house work and to look after my children 9 1/2yrs and 11 1/2, yrs
    please contact me on my email.

Thank you

Asslamoaliaqum!
    I am muslim dr looking for muslim au pair.She should be good in looking after small children.Any one knows any muslim au pair just let me know on my e mail adress or in this thread.
    Last edited by saad786; 03-03-10 at 03:17 PM. Reason: spell

Account Disabled

Is this haram?
    Surely she shouldn't live with non-mahram males even in a family household?
    Or is it just the case that she may not be alone with them in the house? How would this latter work in practice?

Assalam aAlikum
    Are you still looking for an aupair position. If yes please contact me via email
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Templar View Post
    Is this haram?
    Surely she shouldn't live with non-mahram males even in a family household?
    Or is it just the case that she may not be alone with them in the house? How would this latter work in practice?
    plenty of muslims live in household with non mahram males, brother in laws, nephews, lodgers etc, you just have to keep covered and not be in the same room alone...

Recipes for all the family
    (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

AW: Re: MUSLIM AU PAIR looking for a family

Assalamu'alaikum
    I'm Livana from Indonesia. Do you still need an au pair?
    I was an au pair in Germany. now I'm looking for another Family in another country.
    Please contact me.
    Wassalam

s.a ım from turkey. ı llive in london. ı need muslim famly . ı would like to look after chldren.

Quote Originally Posted by ayasofya View Post
    s.a ım from turkey. ı llive in london. ı need muslim famly . ı would like to look after chldren.
    Assalaamoualaykom

We are muslim Family looking for a live -in-Muslim Aupair, for our 14month old boy.We are practising muslims and looking for a similar lady.we live in solihull/birmingham.

Free accomodation and food will be provided alongwith good rate of pay. We both work full-time and would require someone to take care of our son. Duties would include baby sitting and housekeeping etc.

my contact details are doc_tania@yahoo.com.please contact to discuss further

regards

tania

Hi, are you still looking for nanny? Is this part time or full time job?
    Sincerely

Salaam,

I m from Turkey who am practising muslim. I m looking for part tim nanny position in London or central Cambridge. If someone interested in, please keep in touch me.

Sincerely

sorry if i offended; but i don't think its wrong of me to say this is rather silly, and not befitting a muslimah
    unless proper measures of 'purdah' are taken.
    Last edited by KeeKee; 22-06-10 at 12:33 PM.

if you dont want one dont get one, we can just leave the thread 4 those who r looking for that..
    .: Rufaida :.
    .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.

ďPeople praise you for what they suppose is in you,
    but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.Ē
    ~ Ibn Atallah

My wife is looking for our five year old daughter please respond so that we can discuss further.
    best regards

Quote Originally Posted by Sister Nd. View Post
    Assalamu Alaikom,

I am a 24 years old Muslim woman who's looking for a job as an Au-pair in London or Birmingham. I started taking care of children since my teenage and I genuinely enjoy being with children, play with them and take care of them. Particularly I love to teach them new things during the early stage of their life.

I'm an European citizen so I don't need any permit in order work, study or stay in the UK. At present Iím already working as an au-pair for a family who's living Wales. Iím taking care of their two little boys aged 19 months and 8 years. Morover, during my spare time I work for other local families, taking care of they girls and boy aged 4,6,8 and 9 years. I've got matuareted a lot of experienece in childcare and I'm referenced too.

As an au-pair I'm expecting to do both childcare and general household duties for up to 25 hours a week, five days a week, in return of full board and logging. My priority will be to look after your children and my duties will includes:

- Help the children to get ready for school/nursery during school days and take care of they uniforms.
    - prepare children's breakfast, lunch boxes and drive them at school or bus stop;
    - pick them from school, prepare an afternoon snack and drive them for organised activities, sport classes, etc..
    - assist the children with homeworks (if possible) and make sure that they have books and homework ready for school;
    - bath them:

- clean up the dishes;

In return I'm asking:
    - the possibility to attend my language classes, religious services or do my hobbies while children are at school;
    - two days off per week (preferably weekends) and two weeks paid holidays per year;
    - weekly pocket money, which amount varies depending on the number of children to look after and my duties.

It's essential for me to live in a non-smoking environment. My aim is to spend with your family about eight months, but if after this period both of us are happy to carry on with the au-pair position, InchAllah I'll be more than happy to stay longer.

I'm a flexible person and I don't mind to give you extra help in case of need during my time off, or to participate at funny family's activities, but please note that it's also important for me to have time for my studies and for developing my own social life.

- I don't buy, cook, eat or handle any food or drink which contains alcohol or pork. I buy, cook, eat and handle Halal foods only (which I don't mind to buy and prepare for myself if your family don't consume it).
    - I happily comply with my religious duties, including wearing the Hijab and pray at least five times a days, sometimes also during nigh time.

Being an au-pair means that both of us will experience a different culture, way of life and know more about our respective cultures. Personally I'll be happy to live in a multicultural environment and create a successful relationship with a lovely and caring family.

Quote Originally Posted by shahgul View Post
    My wife is looking for our five year old daughter please respond so that we can discuss further.
    best regards
    Hi
    I am looking for muslim family who is looking nanny/aupair. If you interested, i can send my Cv with experience.

Sincerely

AA

Are you still looking for an au pair position? I live in South West London with my husband and 5 month twin babies. We are a caring family with good religious values looking for some help with the young children - either live in or live out.

Please reply with your contact details if you are interested to discuss (or let me know how otherwise to go forward).

JazakAllah khair
    Sarah

Re: AW: Re: MUSLIM AU PAIR looking for a family

Assalamu alaikum
    my name is mohammed
    I live in spain and we need an aupair to help out with my 2 years ald laila
    however it is for march next year let me know if you are interested

If anyone is looking for an au-pair this is a good site:

http://muslimcare4u.com/

Please also visit this site for advise on parenting: www.muslim-mums.co.uk

We are muslim friendly young busy family looking for live-in au pair for our 21 & 9 months old kids, The au pair should be female with some experience and English must be her first language. We will provide free home, food and wireless internet. Duties will be mainly taking care of our babies for 6 days/nights with one full day off in weekend because we both are full time postgraduate students. We will try to help from time to time. We will clean their clothes and buy every things they need. You can leave them only 1-2 hour per day if you need to do something urgently. we are looking to pay 130 Pounds per week for 12 months. If you can be committed and responsible plz send your brief CV and photo. We may ask for references. We can also pay in cash if you on benefit.

Farah and Ahmed

sorry forgot to mention we live in London-east acton/white city

Farah
    Last edited by lion98; 19-06-12 at 01:18 PM.

hello,
    im looking for a muslim live in nanny.
    i am full time dr. need some one to look after my 3 daughters 11,9, 6 year old.
    also for help in house work and cooking .
    will wait to hear from you.
    i live in derby.can i also know your term and conditions

we are practicing muslims and require nanny for my 3 daughters.
    we are living in derby but intent to move to birmingham mid of next year.
    please reply if you are still interested

Salam aleikum

I am a german girl who converted to islam before 5 years. I am 23 years old and studying education since 3 years.

I would like to make an arabic-english language course at soas (in London) from the beginning of may until the end of august 2011.

http://www.soas.ac.uk/languagecentre/languages/arabic/

I love children and I am not lazy in household things. I like cleaning, cooking and so on.

Please write me a private mail if you are interessted. I could send you a picture or we could talk on the telephone.

Salam aleikum

Hafsa (Julia)

Asa

We are a muslim family with a 4 1/2 month old baby. Mashallah she is a very happy baby and content. I need a muslim au pair to help me look after the baby and household duties.

We live in Rickmansworth and are looking for someobody to start asap.

Please send me a message with your details if you are interested.

Thank you

Asalamoalaikum,

I am a new member and I am also looking for an aupair (live-in) in scarborough.I have a daughter who is 3 yrs of age and I am working long hours quite often.I would appreciate if I can get some help with my child and household.

Kindly get intouch if anyone iis interested.

JazakAllah

Assalamu Alaikom,

I'm an European citizen so I don't need any permit in order work, study or stay in the UK. At present Iím already working as an au-pair for a family who's living Wales. Iím taking care of their two little boys aged 19 months and 8 years. Morover, during my spare time I work for other local families, taking care of they girls and boy aged 4,6,8 and 9 years. I've got matuareted a lot of experienece in childcare and I'm referenced too.

- bath them:

- clean up the dishes;

In return I'm asking:

assalam alikoum,we are looking for a muslim aupair living in ,we dont have extra room but she will share the room of the kids,we will consider her as part of family,my wife will start to work from december but she doesn't know yet her time table,but we we know is that we need the aupair to take care of our boy 2 years and half and taking our daughter to school from 8:45 to 15:00 so my wife will try to work at this time so just after that she will be home and you will be free,and hopefully weekend off as well,so you can even do some courses evening if you would as language courses if your not from here.we offer a family athmosphere,50 to £60 per week ,we have internet,waiting for your reply,by email:usma99@hotmail.com .salam alikoum.

Asssalamu Alaikum

We are a muslim family looking for an aupair . If you are interested please let me know.contct me on 07961888788 for details

Assalamu Alaikum

My wife is looking to hire a practicing muslim female to help with looking after our 5 children ages 8,6,5,3 and 7 months, we are planning on going to Hajj next year hence we would like this person to reside with us few months before we travel.

English and Arabic speaking person preferred.

character reference must be provided Hijab must also be worn.

please reply via email.

Wassalaam

Assalamu Alaikom,

- bath them:

- clean up the dishes;

In return I'm asking:

Hello sister,

Hi,
    You sound like a very lovely person. I saw your ad and am interested. Im looking for a housekeeper who will maintaine and clean my house in exchange for a free nice cozy room in this beautiful single family home located in Virginia (United States). We are looking for someone who is looking to stay with this family for a long time to come.

If youre interested email me at (suad_132@yahoo.com)

Hello sister,

You sound like a very lovely person. I saw your ad and am interested. Im looking for a housekeeper who will maintaine and clean my house in exchange for a free nice cozy room in this beautiful single family home located in Virginia (United States). We are looking for someone who is looking to stay with this family for a long time to come.

If youre interested email me at (suad_132@yahoo.com)

Im looking for a housekeeper who will maintaine and clean my house in exchange for a free nice cozy room in this beautiful single family home located in Virginia (United States). If youre interested email me at (suad_132@yahoo.com)

Hello!

I'm a 22 year old girl, coming from EU country and I'm looking forward to be an au pair in some Muslim family.
    If anybody's interesting, let me know. You can write me on private or leave me your e-mail.

I don't want do share all my data here.

Thank you and may Allah protect you all.

we are both working and living in east london we want a (live-in) aupair who can help us with dropping and picking up our 8 year old daughter to and from school. preparing meals for both kids daughter 8 son 12 and help with some light housework. interested please cotact us
    regards
    Last edited by dan79; 28-01-11 at 08:50 PM. Reason: add location

Hi

I am looking for a muslimah au-pair. She must be a practising muslimah, one who is steadfast on her salaah.

and you expect this practicing muslimah to live in a house with non mahram males#?

Recipes for all the family
    (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Quote Originally Posted by naila-k View Post
    and you expect this practicing muslimah to live in a house with non mahram males#?
    What do you suggest a non-practising muslimah. As far as non-mahram males are concerned, I 99% of the Muslims from the sub-continent of Asia have non-mahrams living in the house. And that seems absolutely fine. Whereas in a scenario where one has a number of children and the wife due to illness, and also having no other family, turns for help to an au pair; you see that as unacceptable?