I am a 24 years old Muslim woman who's looking for a job as an Au-pair in London or Birmingham. I started taking care of children since my teenage and I genuinely enjoy being with children, play with them and take care of them. Particularly I love to teach them new things during the early stage of their life.
I'm an European citizen so I don't need any permit in order work, study or stay in the UK. At present I’m already working as an au-pair for a family who's living Wales. I’m taking care of their two little boys aged 19 months and 8 years. Morover, during my spare time I work for other local families, taking care of they girls and boy aged 4,6,8 and 9 years. I've got matuareted a lot of experienece in childcare and I'm referenced too.
As an au-pair I'm expecting to do both childcare and general household duties for up to 25 hours a week, five days a week, in return of full board and logging. My priority will be to look after your children and my duties will includes:
- Help the children to get ready for school/nursery during school days and take care of they uniforms.
- prepare children's breakfast, lunch boxes and drive them at school or bus stop;
- pick them from school, prepare an afternoon snack and drive them for organised activities, sport classes, etc..
- assist the children with homeworks (if possible) and make sure that they have books and homework ready for school;
- play with them indoor or outdoor;
- bath them:
- get the children ready for bed time;
- do extra babysitting for few hours, two evenings a week;
- cook some healthy meals;
- work more hours during school holidays.
I'm also expecting to do light housework like:
- clean up the dishes;
- keep children's room tidy;
- do children's laudry and ironing their clothes;
- clean shared spaces like kitchen, living room, bathroom, etc;
- do vacuum cleaning and dusting;
In return I'm asking:
- own private room with free internet access.
- the possibility to attend my language classes, religious services or do my hobbies while children are at school;
- two days off per week (preferably weekends) and two weeks paid holidays per year;
- weekly pocket money, which amount varies depending on the number of children to look after and my duties.
- extra money if I work more hours during school holidays or half term.
It's essential for me to live in a non-smoking environment. My aim is to spend with your family about eight months, but if after this period both of us are happy to carry on with the au-pair position, InchAllah I'll be more than happy to stay longer.
I'm a flexible person and I don't mind to give you extra help in case of need during my time off, or to participate at funny family's activities, but please note that it's also important for me to have time for my studies and for developing my own social life.
Alhamdulillah as a Muslim:
- I don't buy, cook, eat or handle any food or drink which contains alcohol or pork. I buy, cook, eat and handle Halal foods only (which I don't mind to buy and prepare for myself if your family don't consume it).
- I happily comply with my religious duties, including wearing the Hijab and pray at least five times a days, sometimes also during nigh time.
Being an au-pair means that both of us will experience a different culture, way of life and know more about our respective cultures. Personally I'll be happy to live in a multicultural environment and create a successful relationship with a lovely and caring family.