Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Emulate2000

Possessed by Jinn

Over 2 years ago, my cousin has been afflicted with black magic and is possessed by Jinns. He suffers from insomnia, thought block, bad memory and misfortune. Whenever he reads the Quran and pray he gets a burning sensation in his whole body and his stomach feels heavy. Irregulary he laughs uncontrollably for no apparent reasons.

He has seen numerous people in the UK to peform Ruqiya on him, but they have all failed in removing the black magic and jinn from him. One of the sheiks performed ruqiya on him for around 20 times, but could remove the Jinn from him. In fact he could detect that he was afflicetd with black magic. He gave him the all clear after reading 20 times of him. But my cousin was still having problems, and all the symtoms were still there.

A gifted sheik from the middle east came over to the UK for 6 months to read on him. Immediately after reading ruqiya on him, my cousin saw a bright light, and both his eyes were burning and in pain; he felt as though someone was poking his eyes, and his whole body was sweating considerably. The Sheik made him lie down on the floor, and he simply place his 2 fingers gently over his eyes. Whilst the Sheiks was reading his hands were shaking and burning, and was also in pain. He read on him many times without any success.

Unfortunately, the Sheik is a short-tempered character person, very demanding, and would get livid from time to time. Before reading Ruqiya on him, he would get very angry; at numerous times he refused to read on him making small issues into big issues, and wanted to return back to his country.

In the end the Sheik read quran on 4 litre bottle of water, and made him drink the whole bottle of water. My cousin vomitted a bucket full of blood. That was a clear indication of black magic. My cousin was still not cured. After 7 times reading on him managed to remove the Jinn from him. Just to make sure my cousin was cleared he re-read ruqiya on him.

My cousin was sleeping better, However, my cousin was still getting disturbed during the night, and still getting some pain his stomach from time to time. One of the nights he was not able to sleep at all and was getting excruciating pain in his ribs. Thereby he took a sleeping tablet and managed to sleep, although initially he still had pain in his ribs. After the night he was unable to sleep; the burning sensation re-occured when read the quran.

The Sheik was saying that Jinn is out of his body and around the house. At the meantime, the sheik was reading ruqiya on other people. Just 3 days before he was due to return to his country, my cousin has asked him to re-check him. The Sheik was extremely livid and had a big argument with my uncle. He agreed to read on my cousin just on the last day of his stay in the UK. His flight was in the afternoon, and read on my cousin early morning. As soon as he re-read on my cousin, he realised that the Jinn had re-entered his body, as himself and cousin was in pain and perspiring. Unfortunately the Sheik did not want to stay longer in the UK, as his Visa came to end, and returned to his country. My cousin does not want to seek treatment from him again, due to his short-tempered character.

Does anyone know any well versed sheik who can perform Ruqiya?
    My cousins live in the UK and is willing to travel abroad to seek a sheik who can perform Ruqiya.

Account Disabled

Re: Possessed by Jinn

Quote Originally Posted by Emulate2000 View Post
    Does anyone know any well versed sheik who can perform Ruqiya?
    My cousins live in the UK and is willing to travel abroad to seek a sheik who can perform Ruqiya.
    Have a look here
    http://www.islamweb.net/ver2/Fatwa/S...Option=FatwaId

alternatively, a psichiatrist could perhaps be of some help

Account Disabled

Over 2 years ago, my cousin has been afflicted with black magic and is possessed by Jinns. He suffers from insomnia, thought block, bad memory and misfortune. Whenever he reads the Quran and pray he gets a burning sensation in his whole body and his stomach feels heavy. Irregulary he laughs uncontrollably for no apparent reasons.

He has seen numerous people in the UK to peform Ruqiya on him, but they have all failed in removing the black magic and jinn from him. One of the sheiks performed ruqiya on him for around 20 times, but could remove the Jinn from him. In fact he could detect that he was afflicetd with black magic. He gave him the all clear after reading 20 times of him. But my cousin was still having problems, and all the symtoms were still there.
    Maybe he should try medication if talking therapy isn't working. There are many atypical antipsychotics that work great, Olanzapine and Lithium helped me loads when I had psychotic symptoms such as your cousin.
    Last edited by Anonymous2008; 18-06-09 at 11:00 AM.

asalaamu alaikam message me inshallah i can arrange anumber of ullema in uk who do rukeya
    Mohummad PBUH said" Truly, Alllah will not take away knowledge by snatching it from people, but by taking away lives of the people of knowledge one by one until non of them survive. Then the people will adopt ignorant ones as leaders. They will be asked to deliver judgment and they will deliver them with no knowledge, with the result that they will go astray" Bukhari and Muslim

There is a dua that you can read that protects you from evils. If i find it il post it up inshallah.
    "Verily Allah does not look to your appearance or wealth, but he looks to your hearts and your deeds." [Sahih Muslim, Vol. 4, #6221]

He has to practice. The jinns who've possessed me through Blackmagic feel very comfortable when I leave prayer. They are inside me and when I pray I get sakinah(inner peace) but they become angry because of it. As a result they have weakened my body but as far as I can understand 8 out of the 10 by which I was possessed have exited. They tricked us they were 160. I can't beleive that many can enter. I'm even being made to think that there's just one but I already knew they were going to say that to me when I said there were ten after being told by on of them that he was the 5th to exit and there were five left. My cousin also was possessed by one(not through blackmagic). He gave advice, he said there's only one but they confuse you. Any way, getting back to the main topic. They do affect me emotionally very very much but are leaving whist doing so. They hate prayer and will not let you go near it but you have to push them OTHERWISE IN THE LONG TERM YOU'LL REALISE HOW BAD THE PROBLEM HAS BECOME, When you should have started prayer anyway, and now it's delayed and worse. Remember, This is a test From Allaah and these jinn have come through the very disgusting practice of Sihr. This is all the work of Shaitaan, you have to fight and Namaaz is a Must!

You can also read the 12th Rukuh of Surah-tul-Baqarah. My mother and her friend had a dream about it after being told by another friend who's very ill daughter was cured of it the Magic. I read it 11 times Fajr at time and 11 at times Asr time blow on water and self and drink water. Since then the jinn have troubled me but once you've learnt it by heart then you can read it all day.

Insha-allaah your cousin will be cured.

Ameen, Wassalaamu-alaikum.

My cousin was sleeping better, However, my cousin was still getting disturbed during the night, and still getting some pain his stomach from time to time. One of the nights he was not able to sleep at all and was getting excruciating pain in his ribs. Thereby he took a sleeping tablet and managed to sleep, although initially he still had pain in his ribs.
    With all due respect, GET HIM TO A DOCTOR - NOW! If he's getting pain in his ribs and stomach, there is probably some medical reason for it. It could be anything from appendicitis to a kidney problem. These kind of things can be diagnosed easily and quickly. However if left untreated, they can kill.

Why is it that so many Muslims assign a supernatural cause to medical problems? Go to a doctor first.

Try the link below. Its a Islamic Malaysian group in UK helping the so-called victim of mainly Black Magic/Jinn etc.

http://www.pisang.org.uk/

I watched a cover on them on local tv in my country, but did not know any of them personally but of course they all seems the nicest of peeps on the show. I strongly recommend a try.

If u can send me ur phone no or email I'll help u
    Last edited by 786sajida; 14-12-11 at 01:37 AM. Reason: Wrote it wrong

Salaam there is a very good shah in Bradford so many who have experienced different sheik but havnt got any were this shah has helped becs he is a real shah frm our prophets family

True please go to a doctor first

Account Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by 786sajida View Post
    Salaam there is a very good shah in Bradford so many who have experienced different sheik but havnt got any were this shah has helped becs he is a real shah frm our prophets family
    That sounds dodgy when you say 'shah'. Does he ask for mother's name and do taweez?

This is a post that is 2 years old.

Account Disabled

Yeah I know, which is why I found it odd that a newbie had reopened it just to recommend a "shah". Hmm

hmm, has he seen a doctor?? i mean coughing up blood?
    And they who disbelieved and denied Our signs - for those there will be a humiliating punishment.
    Im trying so hard to be good

Account Disabled

Assalamualaikum just try a doctor