Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation The Illuminati: Awaiting Dajjal

After nearly a year of hardcore research (michael scofield style) (prison break) lol, after putting pieces of puzzles together, researching political and financial systems and alot of other stuff, I know the illuminati exist even back to the knights templers etc.

Anyways guys for the brothers and sisters who dont know who the "Illuminati" are, well firstle let me tell you what their not, they are not a pizza topping, nor a video game or a mobile phone service, they are the "elite" they run and control this world, with the help of jinn and their master is none other than shaitaan<< ok now the more hardcore facts which I will provide sooner on, I just firstly want to hear the opinions on people who have researched into the illuminati a.k.a the New World Order, Lemme here some opinions before I post hardcore cold evidence which shows the illuminati practically own everything ranging from the media, T.V. networks, Music, films etc.

Whats your opinion on them brothers and sisters, and for the people who have absolutely no idea what Im talking about, here's the history and who they are and alot of stuff about them, I'll give you guys two versions,

1. is a very very famous film/documentary about the illuminati put together by these great muslim brothers called "The Arrivals" (Must see!);

link: http://wakeupproject.com/VList.asp?Series=1

2. Amazing, pretty much the whole history and everything about the illuminati (Must see!);
    http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...luminati+islam

Ok I first want to hear everyones opinions then I will provide solid facts to prove the existence of the illuminati, remember a bit of stuff I write wont give you the whole picture, you need to research from the start, the history etc.

Brothers and sisters this is "GOLDEN" "AMAZING" Knowledge that you need, without this you are blind, living in a evil dunya, now I understand what was meant by "for the believers this dunya is hell" "for the disbelievers this dunya is paradise", dont be ignorant and shun this knowledge, for the most famous people always warned and quoted us agains the illuminati, heck even famous rappers like KRS DAONE and even 2-Pac and so forth, the illuminati are awaiting dajall and serving shaitaan, you need this knowledge research and then your eyes will seriously open, dont stay asleep, please!, find out who the illuminati are, dont just believe me, seriously question everything I say and research, you will be amazed, gobsmacked, shocked!! beyond comprehension, awaiting comments, thanks

Genghis

Account Disabled

Re: The Illuminati: Awaiting Dajjal

What's sad is that we aren't suppose to take disbelievers as Authorities and the indirect authorities over the middle-east is these people.

If you read Suratal Saba, it talks about how weak were lead astray and then the guilty people are said to have worshiped the Jinn.

Jinn worshippers in all times have always been the cause of destruction of religion. They get into positions, burn books, distort things, and watch their seeds of destruction destroy society...

This is because what we see as destruction is process of freedom and enlightenment in the eyes of these people...

Good post bro.. All Muslims must know the world leaders are paving the way for Dajjal. This whole new world order is Dajjal's system. So when he emerges, he can go straight into power.

Quote Originally Posted by Treasure View Post
    What's sad is that we aren't suppose to take disbelievers as Authorities and the indirect authorities over the middle-east is these people.

If you read Suratal Saba, it talks about how weak were lead astray and then the guilty people are said to have worshiped the Jinn.

Jinn worshippers in all times have always been the cause of destruction of religion. They get into positions, burn books, distort things, and watch their seeds of destruction destroy society...

This is because what we see as destruction is process of freedom and enlightenment in the eyes of these people...
    Quote Originally Posted by -MA- View Post
    Good post bro.. All Muslims must know the world leaders are paving the way for Dajjal. This whole new world order is Dajjal's system. So when he emerges, he can go straight into power.
    @Treasure, nice post =D

@MA, yh bro its hideous the fact that like 99% of the population keep living in this dream world where "the goverment looks after us and want the best for us" and that this dunya is perfect in the overall sense that righteousness always prevails over evil, but just look at todays goverments, the hippocritical, evil, lying they do and the sort of stuff they permit, the illuminati has got signs everywhere, ranging from music video's, to shops, to movies, to the architectural structures of buildings etc. I hope people who dont know who the illuminati are research now.. because you need to be ready for a rude awakening D:

: Re: The Illuminati: Awaiting Dajjal

i agree with the concept of planners of evil

i also agree that muslims will fall victim

i also agree that they are planning the way to dajjal

but i caution all muslims, even myself, that this busying yourself with these conspiratorial things can mislead you, within themselves because it promotes their ideology and next thing you know, you think they are powerful, when all power comes from Allah

the Prophet said that when the fitnah starts, to avoid it, because it will suck you in, so the one who walks is better than who runs, and the one who stands still is better than the one who walks, and the one who sits is better than the one who walks

in other words, go the opposite direction, NOT towards it
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Re: : Re: The Illuminati: Awaiting Dajjal

Quote Originally Posted by AbuMubarak View Post
    i agree with the concept of planners of evil

i also agree that muslims will fall victim

i also agree that they are planning the way to dajjal

but i caution all muslims, even myself, that this busying yourself with these conspiratorial things can mislead you, within themselves because it promotes their ideology and next thing you know, you think they are powerful, when all power comes from Allah

the Prophet said that when the fitnah starts, to avoid it, because it will suck you in, so the one who walks is better than who runs, and the one who stands still is better than the one who walks, and the one who sits is better than the one who walks

in other words, go the opposite direction, NOT towards it
    Bro dont get it twisted, during my research I didnt take everything as fact, because at times there was stupid theories like, "Lizards have taken over the earth and pretend to be human etc." I dont take everything word for word, I researhed thoroughly, also understand I am not a fool and dont get sucked into crazy ideologies, I know islam is the only and final stand against all this evil and I understand how the illuminati/media are trying to destroy islam and making the whole "muslims are terrorists" and "islam is evil" message on t.v. which is brainwashing the masses, the freemasons/illuminati exist, but if a people out of complete stupidity gets sucked into a stupid ideology it's their fault and their stupidity lol, but dont worry I totally understand what your saying and their's no chance of what your saying happening to me, thanks for your great post and good to see you know and believe the illuminati exist =D, it means you've got great knowledge (of course Allah SWT is the most knowledgable)

Bro Genghis, you will find most people dont want to believe it, as it may ruin thier perfect little dunya thinking about it for too long.

I know quite alot about it, and have been reading stuff since the age of 10. But I don't talk much about it as it comes across to people you are crazy. I don't understand how telling Muslims dajjal is coming is such a crazy thing though!

It's amazing though the number of sectors, and the number of people involved. Control of everything from medicine, to gold, to money, to facebook. (yes facebook!)

Islam is the only thing stopping the illuminati and 'the new world order'

Bro Genghis, you will find most people dont want to believe it, as it may ruin thier perfect little dunya thinking about it for too long.

I know quite alot about it, and have been reading stuff since the age of 10. But I don't talk much about it as it comes across to people you are crazy. I don't understand how telling Muslims dajjal is coming is such a crazy thing though!

It's amazing though the number of sectors, and the number of people involved. Control of everything from medicine, to gold, to money, to facebook. (yes facebook!)

Yh Bro if only there were people who actually researched like you instead of letting people feed them bullcrap, even Islam teaches us to travel to the other side of the earth to pertain even a grain of knowledge,

Im pretty amazed the few comments this thread has got, like neo in the matrix.. I guess people are afraid to get unplugged.. to wake up.. to face the real reality, Islam is the only and final religion that is standing up against this evil, I wish muslim brothers and sisters would understand the illuminati are also helping destroy palestine.. its a shame people just dont open their eyes and stop feeling safe and secure in this dunya.. because it just deceit this dunya.. lies and poison, the ummah needs to wake up! and learn, research and then they will see the true enemy hiding creeping behind our backs..

America is truly one of the illuminati's nations.. I used to have lots of love and respect for America and their president.. but not bush, obama and all of these freemason's but America's last real president JFK, John F Kennedy.., look what happened to him when he spoke out against the illuminati?.. a bullet to the head

Quote Originally Posted by Genghis View Post
    Yh Bro if only there were people who actually researched like you instead of letting people feed them bullcrap, even Islam teaches us to travel to the other side of the earth to pertain even a grain of knowledge,

Im pretty amazed the few comments this thread has got, like neo in the matrix.. I guess people are afraid to get unplugged.. to wake up.. to face the real reality, Islam is the only and final religion that is standing up against this evil, I wish muslim brothers and sisters would understand the illuminati are also helping destroy palestine.. its a shame people just dont open their eyes and stop feeling safe and secure in this dunya.. because it just deceit this dunya.. lies and poison, the ummah needs to wake up! and learn, research and then they will see the true enemy hiding creeping behind our backs..

Take a listen to this bro.. Shiekh Feiz knows the score although he is not too full on about it but mentions it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G78WIkBP0gU

I have been meaning to watch all of the arrivals, but haven't got round to it yet, Is it any good?

Take a listen to this bro.. Shiekh Feiz knows the score although he is not too full on about it but mentions it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G78WIkBP0gU

I have been meaning to watch all of the arrivals, but haven't got round to it yet, Is it any good?
    Already seen it bro.. Sheikh Feiz is one of my favourite Lecturers, He gives you reality cold and hard, fair enough he has said some bad stuff before i.e. "extreme" but he has apologised for it, but alhumdulillah I've got too much respect for sheikh feiz!

EDIT: BTW the arrivals is pure brilliance, I watched it all, must see!!
    Last edited by Genghis; 29-05-09 at 02:02 PM.

its all just confusing

"He is the Ever-Forgiving, the All-Loving. "
    (85:14)

i dont think they are awaiting the Dajjal per se, but for something ? it goes back wayyy before the templars i think to the Egypt times

Odan

Jazakallah khairun for posting this and telling people about the truth of the world. Its still a shame tho' not everyone believes it and now with the new movie 'angels and demons' it'll be even more difficult for people to believe this is actually something true. An now i bet if we do speak of the illuminati then people will just say 'oh its nothing, you just saw it off the film' me an a friend think thats the plan of the illuminati, to put it all in a film so no one will believe it if it is actually spoken of.

Even tho' we may know the truth, its a shame not everyone does/wants to and so we are amongst the minority that actually know the truth of this world.

Alhamdulilah Allah swt has shown us the truth; an it feels (as the americans may say) awesome!!!! But scary too

I don't understand how this information benefits us, or what exactly can we do about it? and like someone else said elsewhere, the content of the videos are mostly haraam anyway, music, filth and nudity.. etc..seems like a waste of time?

Quote Originally Posted by .: Jannati :. View Post
    its all just confusing
    Its not confusing at all, its only confusing if you dont research it, what part or what is it confusing that you find about the illuminati? maybe I can help you?

Odan

Yeah exactly brother. Your not the only one. When i try to inform some of me friends the muslims. they dont care for it nor do they believe it. An your right, Islam is the only thing that can stop the illuminati and the new world order hence the war against Islam and how muslims are always being under attack.

I was listening to a lecture by Anwar Al-Awlaki called 'Allah is preparing us for victory' and he mentions that now the true muslims and the hypocrites are being seperated and so the muslimeen those for the deen and those hypocrites can be told apart.

May Allah swt keep us steadfast upon the haqq and increase us in iman and save us form the fitna of Dajjal ameen ameen

Quote Originally Posted by 1MuslimByChoice View Post
    Jazakallah khairun for posting this and telling people about the truth of the world. Its still a shame tho' not everyone believes it and now with the new movie 'angels and demons' it'll be even more difficult for people to believe this is actually something true. An now i bet if we do speak of the illuminati then people will just say 'oh its nothing, you just saw it off the film' me an a friend think thats the plan of the illuminati, to put it all in a film so no one will believe it if it is actually spoken of.

Even tho' we may know the truth, its a shame not everyone does/wants to and so we are amongst the minority that actually know the truth of this world.

Alhamdulilah Allah swt has shown us the truth; an it feels (as the americans may say) awesome!!!! But scary too
    I don't understand how this information benefits us, or what exactly can we do about it? and like someone else said elsewhere, the content of the videos are mostly haraam anyway, music, filth and nudity.. etc..seems like a waste of time?
    @1MuslimByChoice, yes the movie angels and demons is facts mixed with fiction which has purposely been put together to destroy the fact that the illuminati exist thus making us the minority look like crazed people. but its great to see brother your eyes are open!

@Jannati, I dont really see how you have to watch video's to find out about the illuminati, that was such a ignorant comment, the video's I linked to apart from the arrivals is amazing and contains no nudity etc. also you call it a waste of time because you have no patience or thirst for the reality of this dunya, stop being so ignorant and seek the knowledge and inshallah you'll find it. tell me what you find confusing about it?

Odan

Sister knowing the truth about the world we live in is surely not a waste of time. Subhanallah its now more than ever where one needs to hold on to the deen and so knowing all this about the illuminati etc allows one to stay away from these traps inshallah.

The benefits of it cannot be measured they are that big, you can go through hundreds of books throughout history which will show you the illuminati's existence and the fact they exist with famous people even showing off the fact that they are members, so you dont need video's to find out about them when their signs are everywhere, I always knew judgement day wouldnt just happen out of nothing but be a build up, somebody has to be pave the way for the dajjal and his system

Odan

@1MuslimByChoice, yes the movie angels and demons is facts mixed with fiction which has purposely been put together to destroy the fact that the illuminati exist thus making us the minority look like crazed people. but its great to see brother your eyes are open!

@Jannati, I dont really see how you have to watch video's to find out about the illuminati, that was such a ignorant comment, the video's I linked to apart from the arrivals is amazing and contains no nudity etc. also you call it a waste of time because you have no patience or thirst for the reality of this dunya, stop being so ignorant and seek the knowledge and inshallah you'll find it. tell me what you find confusing about it?
    I know, am a sister tho' to correct you

Sister knowing the truth about the world we live in is surely not a waste of time. Subhanallah its now more than ever where one needs to hold on to the deen and so knowing all this about the illuminati etc allows one to stay away from these traps inshallah.
    Couldnt of put it better myself, great words sister

Odan

But sad thing is its all around like in my home. Although me and my sisters know very well about this sometimes we get caught up in it' like the TV programmes etc.

Thats the down side of this....

I know, am a sister tho' to correct you
    My bad sorry, its just I've usually noticed most sisters on the forum have their name in pink etc. not to say pink is a girls colour or to be bias

Odan

Oh an remember the Identity Card they wanted to make. Just wanna have complete control over us all of our details on one card. La huwla wala quwata illa billahi

But sad thing is its all around like in my home. Although me and my sisters know very well about this sometimes we get caught up in it' like the TV programmes etc.

Thats the down side of this....
    No lol your alright their is no downside for you since say prior to the knowledge you had of the illuminati you would've watched a show which might of been made by the elite (illuminati) and you'd probably fall for the subliminal messages, but since you already have knowledge of the illuminati you dont have to worry when you watch t.v. since you wont fall for the subliminal messages because you have the knowledge so watch t.v. and dont worry, because you know whats going on and you dont have to worry :P

Odan

My bad sorry, its just I've usually noticed most sisters on the forum have their name in pink etc. not to say pink is a girls colour or to be bias
    No worries, ukh yea i know it sickens me when people say 'pink is for girls an blue for boys'

colours are colours and that dont make a man a man nor does it make a woman a woman
    (if you see what i mean)

Quote Originally Posted by Genghis
    Wow, Subhan'Allah so Quick to Judge and Name people

Wow, Subhan'Allah so Quick to Judge and Name people
    Ok sister calm down lol I was very pre-judgemental.. sorry:P

but sister seriously, this is golden absolute golden knowledge and you need it!! if you dont have this, this dunya will consume you! with this knowledge you can keep a straight head and never be led astray (if Allah SWT wills),

sorry for having a poke at you but I dropped my I-pod lol..

Odan

No lol your alright their is no downside for you since say prior to the knowledge you had of the illuminati you would've watched a show which might of been made by the elite (illuminati) and you'd probably fall for the subliminal messages, but since you already have knowledge of the illuminati you dont have to worry when you watch t.v. since you wont fall for the subliminal messages because you have the knowledge so watch t.v. and dont worry, because you know whats going on and you dont have to worry :P
    Oh yeah, there are times when i notice the subliminal messages, gives me a shock of adrenaline lol that i have noticed it. Also, there are other times when we watch music videos (with sound muted) and notice all the subliminal messages subhanallah that really opens our eyes even more.....

Odan

sorry for having a poke at you but I dropped my I-pod lol..
    The I-pod, another tool of the illuminati lol jus kidding

The I-pod, another tool of the illuminati lol jus kidding
    I store files on it lol, sister Im sure you've seen the dollar folding thing, my brother had a $20.00 and folded it infront of me and the results were just another example of the illuminati's existence, if you've got $1 bill a $5 or even a $10 or $20 bill fold it like this site tells you and you'll be shocked:

http://www.holyconspiracy.com/archives/20bill.htm

another example of how the illuminati are laughing at us

I store files on it lol, sister Im sure you've seen the dollar folding thing, my brother had a $20.00 and folded it infront of me and the results were just another example of the illuminati's existence, if you've got $1 bill a $5 or even a $10 or $20 bill fold it like this site tells you and you'll be shocked:

Even if they are laughing at us, knowing their existence and doing something about it are different things.

And the T.V thing there are many different explanations for that, one is that Homosexuals try to turn everything into sex objects becuz they will be more accepted thats why the clothes they design even for lizzle kids are really trampy man lol.

Odan

I know about that but unfortunately i dont have a dollar note. I dont really think their laughing at us firstly because we are muslims and so have access to the truth regardless and so we're probably their enemies eh'. Secondly we're not the ones being trapped into their messages etc

Right!!

Quote Originally Posted by .Abu.Rambo. View Post
    Even if they are laughing at us, knowing their existence and doing something about it are different things.

And the T.V thing there are many different explanations for that, one is that Homosexuals try to turn everything into sex objects becuz they will be more accepted thats why the clothes they design even for lizzle kids are really trampy man lol.
    yh man, also love the name lol rambo first blood and rambo three is like some of my most favourite movies of all time, we have to act, these freemason shaitaans are killing innocent people in gaza and also with the zionist's trying to destroy islam.., but aslong as islam is around in the end they will never succeed for they have chosen this dunya over paradise and have chosen to ignore the warnings of islam which is in front of their eyes and have chosen to side with shaitaan and evil jinns, in the end they will pay for Allah has promised us Muslim's victory

I know about that but unfortunately i dont have a dollar note. I dont really think their laughing at us firstly because we are muslims and so have access to the truth regardless and so we're probably their enemies eh'. Secondly we're not the ones being trapped into their messages etc

Right!!
    yh agree sister, but alot of the ummah have no idea about this which really makes me annoyed, sad and confused, I wish people seriously learn from this thread and countless other things, because again I cannot stress the reality of who these people are and how evil they are!

Odan

yh agree sister, but alot of the ummah have no idea about this which really makes me annoyed, sad and confused, I wish people seriously learn from this thread and countless other things, because again I cannot stress the reality of who these people are and how evil they are!
    Subhanallah, i knoooowwww. Thats the worst. I mean this thread has been posted here to inform people right. Yet many just take one look and refuse to educate themselves about this serious matter.

It frustrates me also when people admit they dont get it but at the same time dont want to know about it and choose to remain ignorant.

'Deaf, dumb and blind wallahi'

'Land Of The Old Poets' MuqdishoWarrior's Avatar

Icon6 Re: The Illuminati: Awaiting Dajjal

It is Exactly what they want, to make us busy with these nonsence, and take us away from the truth of ISLAM, and how we could bring back as it should be. !

Also it amases me, how the ones behind these nonsence are unti-religion/GOD, and some of them actualy say that Religion is one of the greatest Ideas invented by men to Rule/brainwash the rest of us. The worst part is, do we even know these so called MUSLIMs who advertise for them this, are realy Muslims/undercover..?

All Bless.~1~
    *WaRRioR*

Odan

Quote Originally Posted by MuqdishoWarrior View Post

Also it amases me, how the ones behind these nonsence are unti-religion/GOD, and some of them actualy say that Religion is one of the greatest Ideas invented by men to Rule/brainwash the rest of us. The worst part is, do we even know these so called MUSLIMs who advertise for them this, are realy Muslims/undercover..?

All Bless.~1~
    *WaRRioR*
    Could it include Karl Marx who said 'religion doesnt make man, man makes religion' ??

Personally dont really know much about the guy except he's Marxist

Icon14 Re: The Illuminati: Awaiting Dajjal

After nearly a year of hardcore research (michael scofield style) (prison break) lol, after putting pieces of puzzles together, researching political and financial systems and alot of other stuff, I know the illuminati exist even back to the knights templers etc.

Anyways guys for the brothers and sisters who dont know who the "Illuminati" are, well firstle let me tell you what their not, they are not a pizza topping, nor a video game or a mobile phone service, they are the "elite" they run and control this world, with the help of jinn and their master is none other than shaitaan<< ok now the more hardcore facts which I will provide sooner on, I just firstly want to hear the opinions on people who have researched into the illuminati a.k.a the New World Order, Lemme here some opinions before I post hardcore cold evidence which shows the illuminati practically own everything ranging from the media, T.V. networks, Music, films etc.

Whats your opinion on them brothers and sisters, and for the people who have absolutely no idea what Im talking about, here's the history and who they are and alot of stuff about them, I'll give you guys two versions,

1. is a very very famous film/documentary about the illuminati put together by these great muslim brothers called "The Arrivals" (Must see!);

link: http://wakeupproject.com/VList.asp?Series=1

2. Amazing, pretty much the whole history and everything about the illuminati (Must see!);
    http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...luminati+islam

Ok I first want to hear everyones opinions then I will provide solid facts to prove the existence of the illuminati, remember a bit of stuff I write wont give you the whole picture, you need to research from the start, the history etc.

Brothers and sisters this is "GOLDEN" "AMAZING" Knowledge that you need, without this you are blind, living in a evil dunya, now I understand what was meant by "for the believers this dunya is hell" "for the disbelievers this dunya is paradise", dont be ignorant and shun this knowledge, for the most famous people always warned and quoted us agains the illuminati, heck even famous rappers like KRS DAONE and even 2-Pac and so forth, the illuminati are awaiting dajall and serving shaitaan, you need this knowledge research and then your eyes will seriously open, dont stay asleep, please!, find out who the illuminati are, dont just believe me, seriously question everything I say and research, you will be amazed, gobsmacked, shocked!! beyond comprehension, awaiting comments, thanks

Genghis
    Salaam, I have seen the arrivals and it definately opened my eyes about the world, it answers a lot of questions as to why islam is being portrayed as an "evil" religion etc.. i suddenly have a huge interest in politics and whats going on in the world whereas i didnt care much about it before watching the arrivals subhanallah! I try explaining it to others and ppl look at me like im crazy lol. I am interested in researching more on this but dunno where to look.