Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Duaas for Newborn's

When a baby is born, is there anything you put above their cot to protect them like a Duaa or some thing ??

Walikum Assalaam

Tek Cre

Amira
    And He found you lost and guided you,
    ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight.
    " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
    ~ Quran 1:6 ~

Account Disabled

Re: Duaas for Newborn's

dunno abt newborn baby, sis.

but i found this beautiful du'a for kids u'll like it.

How to seek Allah's protection for children

The Prophet used to seek Allah's protection for Al-Hasan and Al-Husain by saying:

'U'eethukumaa bikalimaatil-laahit-taammati min kulli shaytaanin wa haammatin, wa min kulli 'aynin laammatin.

Trans.:I seek protection for you in the Perfect Words of Allah from every devil and every beast , and from every envious blameworthy eye.

Reference: Al-Bukhari4/119.

hope tht helps, sis.

Quote Originally Posted by Al-hayaa View Post

The Prophet used to seek Allah's protection for Al-Hasan and Al-Husain by saying:

'U'eethukumaa bikalimaatil-laahit-taammati min kulli shaytaanin wa haammatin, wa min kulli 'aynin laammatin.

Trans.:I seek protection for you in the Perfect Words of Allah from every devil and every beast , and from every envious blameworthy eye.

hope tht helps, sis.
    for that sis

Im sure this would be great

Salaah Reminders

Account Disabled

Wa Iyyaki, sis

Quote Originally Posted by stephenoskie View Post
    for that sis

Im sure this would be great
    just to clarify you dont put it above the cot though sis , u say it and make the duaa
    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Quote Originally Posted by `asiya View Post
    just to clarify you dont put it above the cot though sis , u say it and make the duaa
    loool

Well when I was little my sister always had a prayer above her daughters cot. It must be a traditional thing really

Salaah Reminders

~**~**~**~**~**~ ze leetle elper's Avatar

Recite fatiha and 4 quls every night and blow over them (or blow on your hands and pass it over them)
    What does 'freedom' mean?

Does the eagle want to swim in the sea,
    Restricted by the sky?

Does the fish want to dance on the wind,
    Not enough river to explore?

Yet the sky is freedom for the bird
    but death for the fish,

The sea is wide for the fish
    but will engulf the bird.

We ask for freedom but freedom to do what?
    We can only express our nature as it was created.

The prayer mat of the earth is freedom,
    freedom from slavery to other than the One,
    Who offers an shoreless ocean of love to swim in
    and a horizon that extends to the next life,

speak good or be silent the_middle_road's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Al-hayaa View Post

hope tht helps, sis.
    This dua is in the dual form though, because it was made for Hasan and Husain radiyallahu 'anhumaa. So if just for one boy then "'U'eethukumaa" would change to "'U'eethuka" and if one girl then "'U'eethuki"
    "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
    (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Quote Originally Posted by the_middle_road View Post
    This dua is in the dual form though, because it was made for Hasan and Husain radiyallahu 'anhumaa. So if just for one boy then "'U'eethukumaa" would change to "'U'eethuka" and if one girl then "'U'eethuki"
    i was trying to work this out recently. wondering why in the dua book it has it as dual ? so its u'eethuka
    Abu Huraira (ra) narrated that the messenger of Allah (saw) said 'Beware of suspicion, for suspicion is the worst of false tales; and do not look at the faults of others, and do not indulge in spying on one another..do not be jealous of one another and do not hate one another, O Allah's worshippers! Be brothers' (Sahih Bukhari)

10. 18-05-09, 06:14 AM