Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Account Disabled

What are Jinn attracted to?

wow..my first post

ok

**first off.. I as well as many people dont want to hear lectures and speeches..I wont go into further detail. What I read in many OTHER forums were some "people" ruin posts by writing unnecessary comments.

if it doesnt answer a question..please keep the comment to yourself.
    Im not a confrontational person..I get along with anyone and everyone, but if someone ticks me off..I have a BAD SIDE. Its really disrespectful if u really look at it to ruin a person's post.
    You never know..maybe someone else has the same question

anyways..

well i had a question of my own

in this modern day era...what are the things jinns are attracted to.

be detailed and specific.

have a real story about a male jinn attracted to this girl..but i wont share it because its long and it does include plenty of sexual content in it, so I wont write it.
    Jinns are a creation of Allah, as are humans, but the jinns were created before the creation of man. One should constantly recite Ayatul Kursi, which will keep things like jinns away and thus they will not be able o harm you.

A person on this forum a while ago said that one of his female relatives had a jinn possessing her.

They took her to a Shaykh, who made the jinn talk. The Shaykh asked the jinn why he possesed this girl and the reply was that the girl was walking out one day and went past the jinn. The jinn said that she had a beautiful perfume on, which attracted him towards her. So he began liking her. The jinn said that he is a muslim but cannot help himself and loves his girl. Well the Shaykh told him to go away and leave the girl alone. He gave the girl taweez and wazaif to read. She is alright now.

these were some comments other members on this board made...
    It is not ‘love’ but attraction. Jinns do attract to very strong perfumes but at certain places and times
    So women who don’t cover their hair and go out after magrib are more likely to be attacked.
    It is VERY real but nothing to be afraid of Alhumdulillah because Allah Ta’allah has provided us with sheilds like Ayatul Kursi.
    It is strange when you first hear about it and its hard to believe when you havent personally experienced it. But it happens. Jinns are attracted to perfume.. womens hair and beauty. Just like we are. I have seen a cousin sister suffer from this and many other people too. It really is a shock to the system when you see them suffer!!

Staying in wudhu, keeping hair covered, not standing under trees close to sunset and after (it is known that the jinn like to sit on trees at this time), reciting daroordshareef/ last 2surahs of the quran, aithal kursi can all help us keep ourselves safe.

And one should never doubt works of Allah SWT, NOTHING is impossible for Him to make anything happen.
    they are attracted to beauty of the human beings.

There is an account of a disciple of Sayyiduna Ghous-ul-A’zam Shaykh Syed Abdul Qadir Jilani Radil Allahu ‘Anhu whose daughter went to the roof and disappeared. In short, it was a Chinese Jinn who took her because she was beautiful. He was later asked to be killed by the King of Jinns when the disciple on the command of Ghous-ul-A’zam Radi Allahu ‘Anhu went to meet the Jinn clan. The King of Jinnat said that they shiver on hearing the name of Sayyiduna Ghous-ul-A’zam Radi Allahu ‘Anhu.

There are also incidents reported where female Jinns possess male human beings because of their beauty.

They are attracted to the beauty of humans because we are the most beautiful of all creation.

Account Disabled

Re: What are Jinn attracted to?

Women, Jinn are attracted to women who type alot on the internet.

Resident Optometrist $HugoBoss$'s Avatar

Female jinns just won't leave me a lone dammit
    Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Women shouldnt be applying perfume outside the house anyhow. It does attract a lot of...jinns. But i only heard it
    الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Quote Originally Posted by *Immortal Logic View Post
    and what bout an immortal jinn who speaks weird n illogical stuff that not a single person on the forum could agree with? *outta*
    لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

There's probably enough perverted jinns out there, watching people while being invisible, makes me sick.

They need to be exposed but there's no way of doing it, hope they get toasted in jahanum.
    Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Jinn's hang out in Night Clubs, they are big time rave heads.

♥ a crooked rib ♥ ~TwinklingStar~'s Avatar

Jinns are attracted to :

1. The colour RED (the fire engine kind)
    2. The colour Green ( Gumbad e Khizra kind)
    3. Virgin women

There are a lot of jinns on trees, grave yards, highways & forests..so people are advised not to go there alone.

I've just heard this..Dunno if its true or not...So, don't ask me for proof..I havent got any.

There is an account of a disciple of Sayyiduna Ghous-ul-A’zam Shaykh Syed Abdul Qadir Jilani Radil Allahu ‘Anhu whose daughter went to the roof and disappeared. In short, it was a Chinese Jinn who took her because she was beautiful. He was later asked to be killed by the King of Jinns when the disciple on the command of Ghous-ul-A’zam Radi Allahu ‘Anhu went to meet the Jinn clan. The King of Jinnat said that they shiver on hearing the name of Sayyiduna Ghous-ul-A’zam Radi Allahu ‘Anhu.
    Are you a laddoo by any chance? They like to exaggerate & make up stuff on Gilani Rah.

Do you have any daleel for this?

For all your Graphic need BARAA IBN MALIK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by *Immortal Logic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by $HugoBoss$ View Post
    Female jinns just won't leave me a lone dammit
    i thought it was made quite clear lol
    only serious posts
    http://www.egaldesigns.com
    Currently undergoing a hairdo

one of the main things i learned as a kid about jins was never to urinate around tree as they have jinns sitting on them, dont no if this si true but i like to keep and the safe side

they are attracted to young men and women answering the call of nature in the fields and under trees in a forest. Be aware.
    "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Quote Originally Posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
    they are attracted to young men and women answering the call of nature in the fields and under trees in a forest. Be aware.
    Damn i knew they were pervs

They are attracted to places devoid of the remembrance of Allah...picures hung up or exposed in the house, music, etc.

They may also affect people who don't read their duas when going to the bathroom, because the bad jinns reside in filthy places away from people and also if they don't read other duas like for leaving house and entering house..bad jinns might come in with you :/

The good jinns (Muslim ones) are attracted to places where there is remembrance of Allah, ie. masaajid, where there are pious people, remembrance of Allah in houses etc. Good to have them around

Basically it doesn't matter if you're beautiful or answer the call of nature, if you read your duas and remember Allah (as well as following his commands) often they can't harm you inshAllah. And if they do, it can be a test...as the prophet (saws) was also affected by magic too....

Other than that, people should beware of this taweez business as that can be magic in itself esp if you don't even know what is in it...they ofen have symbols and other mumbo jumbo that have nothing to do with Quran...and hence contain magic.
    Last edited by Umm_Hanzalah; 20-02-09 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Umm_Hanzalah View Post
    They are attracted to places devoid of the remembrance of Allah...picures hung up or exposed in the house, music, etc.

They may also affect people who don't read their duas when going to the bathroom, because the bad jinns reside in filthy places away from people and also if they don't read other duas like for leaving house and entering house..bad jinns might come in with you :/

The good jinns (Muslim ones) are attracted to places where there is remembrance of Allah, ie. masaajid, where there are pious people, remembrance of Allah in houses etc. Good to have them around

Basically it doesn't matter if you're beautiful or answer the call of nature, if you read your duas and remember Allah (as well as following his commands) often they can't harm you inshAllah. And if they do, it can be a test...as the prophet (saws) was also affected by magic too....

Other than that, people should beware of this taweez business as that can be magic in itself esp if you don't even know what is in it...they ofen have symbols and other mumbo jumbo that have nothing to do with Quran...and hence contain magic.
    Insh'allah, may Allah ta'ala save us and protect against the waswasas of Shaytaan and Jinnat.
    "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Insh'allah, may Allah ta'ala save us and protect against the waswasas of Shaytaan and Jinnat.[/QUOTE]

Inshallah Ameen,

^^ Ameen.

Here is a brilliant detailed lecture on jinn and magic (I advise everyone to listen to it):

The World of the Jinn by Shaikh Riad Ouarzazi

http://www.kalamullah.com/jinn.html

OP: I know you said you don't like listening to lectures, but this is very good and I think other people might be interested.
    Last edited by Umm_Hanzalah; 20-02-09 at 12:21 PM.

Account Disabled

ok but what confuses me is...why doesnt the whole world get possessed? lol
    think about it?
    How many times do people go out looking phresssssssssh to def!!!!
    and dressed to the nines!!?
    lol
    there are many gorgeous people walking around

Account Disabled

^^ Ameen.

Here is a brilliant detailed lecture on jinn and magic (I advise everyone to listen to it):

The World of the Jinn by Shaikh Riad Ouarzazi

http://www.kalamullah.com/jinn.html

OP: I know you said you don't like listening to lectures, but this is very good and I think other people might be interested.

Ohhh no umm Hanzalah!!! Im soo sorry i didnt mean lectures..I mean some people who looove to lecture people!
    i didnt mean lectures from online
    i meant people who lecture others as if they have the authority to do so

Account Disabled

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE....LISTEN TO THIS LECTURE..THIS GUY IS AMAZING!

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/ab...t-1/2414377482

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklynchika View Post
    ok but what confuses me is...why doesnt the whole world get possessed? lol
    think about it?
    How many times do people go out looking phresssssssssh to def!!!!
    and dressed to the nines!!?
    lol
    there are many gorgeous people walking around
    Allah knows best..but a lot of people who get posessed, it may be because Allah wants them to get closer to him (or a test)...some kaafirs never get affected by anything..maybe Allah has abandoned them..and then for others it might be a punishment.....and for some they don't get affected but get tested in other ways perhaps.

Ohhh no umm Hanzalah!!! Im soo sorry i didnt mean lectures..I mean some people who looove to lecture people!
    i didnt mean lectures from online
    i meant people who lecture others as if they have the authority to do so
    Ah ok,

I advise you to listen to it then inshAllah.

alhamdulillah i converted to Islam and was not raised in it

i use to think muslims who were raised in Islam were so much more blessed and why couldnt i have been raised this way?

i am glad i have had the chance to learn without the cultural attachments and most of all this obsession with jinn

not all of you, but seriously toooooo many of you are obsessed with jinn. yes, i realize they exist, but i mean come on, they dont even have to mess with you guys, they can just sit back and laugh because so many muslims believe any little thing that goes wrong is blamed on them anyhow.

why do we care so much about them? my husbands moroccan family blames everything on jinn, and every little toy my kids have ever had were possessed by jinn , dont go in a dark room, jinn are in there..BOO

so what? let jinn be jinn and do what you have to do. i just really dont get it.

seek refuge in Allah from evil and trust in that. everything is Allahs will anyhow.

STOP passing fear of jinn on to children. you better behave or jinn will get you, dont do that, jinn will get you, dont go outside at night, dont do this or that....

to many muslim mothers use jinn to control their childrens behavior, this is WRONG

seriously, are they appearing before you, talking to you, moving the dishes and chairs around the rooms? they stop worrying so much about them..
    Last edited by Tahiyah; 20-02-09 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahiyah View Post

i use to think muslims who were raised in Islam were so much more blessed and why couldnt i have been raised this way?

i am glad i have had the chance to learn without the cultural attachments and most of all this obsession with jinn

not all of you, but seriously toooooo many of you are obsessed with jinn. yes, i realize they exist, but i mean come on, they dont even have to mess with you guys, they can just sit back and laugh because so many muslims believe any little thing that goes wrong is blamed on them anyhow.

why do we care so much about them? my husbands moroccan family blames everything on jinn, and every little toy my kids have ever had were possessed by jinn , dont go in a dark room, jinn are in there..BOO

so what? let jinn be jinn and do what you have to do. i just really dont get it.

seek refuge in Allah from evil and trust in that. everything is Allahs will anyhow.

STOP passing fear of jinn on to children. you better behave or jinn will get you, dont do that, jinn will get you, dont go outside at night, dont do this or that....

to many muslim mothers use jinn to control their childrens behavior, this is WRONG

seriously, are they appearing before you, talking to you, moving the dishes and chairs around the rooms? they stop worrying so much about them..
    I agree with you sis, but people should be aware and know how to protect themselves (esp because magicians have free rein and don't get executed and so many people get affected). But yeh, being obsessed with it is definitely not healthy.

Account Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by Tahiyah View Post

ughhh here we go!!!!!

ITS A TOPIC!! for heavensake!!!
    Where in my words did i instill fear in anyone's hearts? to say that im telling people to fear jinn would be bascially questioning my beliefe..and when u question my beliefe..u just crossed the line!!!!
    I dont care who u are or what ur story is..u have no right.
    Its YOUR OPINION
    my post didnt change anyone's mind..what they feel about jinn is the same way they felt...regardless of my topic!!!

let the jinn be? did ui tell people to go conjure them? no!
    ughhh people like this irritate me...theyre in every forum! i swear

Account Disabled

I agree with you sis, but people should be aware and know how to protect themselves (esp because magicians have free rein and don't get executed and so many people get affected). But yeh, being obsessed with it is definitely not healthy.
    umm hanzalah...dont waste your time with people like her!!
    people like that are just rude and looking for a confrontation!
    DID I OR DID I NOT!!! WRITE "IF IT DOESNT ANSWER THE QUESTION..DONT POST"
    so when you post things like that..what are you saying?
    I dont care if someone had a wild question, if i dont have an answer to it.i wont put my 2 cents in.
    nobody is obsessed with jinn.just because u write one post doesnt mean anything.
    if u write about angels..does that mean ur obsessed???

this is an ISLAMIC FORUM
    are jinn not apart of Islamic belief?

i had a valid question.

umm hanzalah...dont waste your time with people like her!!
    people like that are just rude and looking for a confrontation!
    DID I OR DID I NOT!!! WRITE "IF IT DOESNT ANSWER THE QUESTION..DONT POST"
    so when you post things like that..what are you saying?
    I dont care if someone had a wild question, if i dont have an answer to it.i wont put my 2 cents in.
    nobody is obsessed with jinn.just because u write one post doesnt mean anything.
    if u write about angels..does that mean ur obsessed???

this is an ISLAMIC FORUM
    are jinn not apart of Islamic belief?

i had a valid question.

Yes i agree with you, it was a valid question that wanted an answer and in the 1st post she/he even mentioned that if it doesnt answer the question then dont post.

Its not about being obsessed, its about being curious and it is a right to for every man and women to have their questions answered, you should protect yourselves from such evils and by asking this question he/she will become more aware therefore have less of a chance of being harrased from the Jinn

And I once read a story about a Jinn falling in love with a girl and he kidnapped her, that was scary lol

And you shouldnt answer the call of nature on trees and feilds etc because thats where the Jinn live.

Also, you shouldnt go to woods alone because Jinns are there too and if you lonely your more likely to get possessed.

Basically, if you stay away from Jinns they stay away from you and dont go out too often in the evening as this is when the Jinns start to some out

Account Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by ImperfectBeauty View Post
    Yes i agree with you, it was a valid question that wanted an answer and in the 1st post she/he even mentioned that if it doesnt answer the question then dont post.

Its not about being obsessed, its about being curious and it is a right to for every man and women to have their questions answered, you should protect yourselves from such evils and by asking this question he/she will become more aware therefore have less of a chance of being harrased from the Jinn

And I once read a story about a Jinn falling in love with a girl and he kidnapped her, that was scary lol

And you shouldnt answer the call of nature on trees and feilds etc because thats where the Jinn live.

Also, you shouldnt go to woods alone because Jinns are there too and if you lonely your more likely to get possessed.

Basically, if you stay away from Jinns they stay away from you and dont go out too often in the evening as this is when the Jinns start to some out
    thank u imperfect beauty! thats all i said.
    I dont want rants or drama. To think that i wrote a topic that means "im obsessed"...if i write about iblis and how he deceives people...does it mean im obsessed? no astugfurallah!
    I can understand if u dont like the topic..IM OK!
    BUT WHEN I TELL PEOPLE...DONT POST IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE!
    then your feeling froggy and looking for a fight!
    if someone tells you dont come to a party unless you have an invitation....and u come anyways,without one..whats that say?

maybe im just ignorant to believe that people have common courtesy.
    And i never knew that being raised in a muslim background somehow means that "im diluted with jinn stories"
    i loove how judgemental people are.

anyways..I wont speak more of this "incident" and i would prefer it if nobody speaks of this incident either. lets go back to the original topic...please.

thank you imperfect beauty..i appreciate it! I really do!

ummm ...is it me, or did someone write jinn are attracted to red and green?
    HUH?

ughhh here we go!!!!!

ITS A TOPIC!! for heavensake!!!
    Where in my words did i instill fear in anyone's hearts? to say that im telling people to fear jinn would be bascially questioning my beliefe..and when u question my beliefe..u just crossed the line!!!!
    I dont care who u are or what ur story is..u have no right.
    Its YOUR OPINION
    my post didnt change anyone's mind..what they feel about jinn is the same way they felt...regardless of my topic!!!

let the jinn be? did ui tell people to go conjure them? no!
    ughhh people like this irritate me...theyre in every forum! i swear
    Calm down sis, theres no mean to be so rude, besides if you read Tahiyah's post properly she wasnt those thing specifically to you. Inshaallah it was a warning that people shouldnt be obsessed etc
    "And We will remove whatever is in their breasts of resentment, [so they will be] brothers, on thrones facing each other."
    Al Hijr: 47

woah Brooklyn Chick... relax. This is a forum. People give their opinions, and there's really nothing anyone can do about it. Besides, all tahiya did was talk about how SHE feels about the topic of Jinns. She wasn't even referring to you. No need to have temper tantrums...the drama queen thing gets old fast around here, I'm afraid.
    May we reach daruSalaam by His, and only His Decree
    I would die for the cause if I knew only to what degree
    My Blog

Account Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by Asma-SE View Post
    Calm down sis, theres no mean to be so rude, besides if you read Tahiyah's post properly she wasnt those thing specifically to you. Inshaallah it was a warning that people shouldnt be obsessed etc
    not to be "rude" again..as u say
    but i said in my previous post..if u read it. To drop this incident

dont trouble trouble until trouble troubles you..dont go around looking for something unless you yourself are troubled.
    soo if u would like to comment further about this situation...im sorry to say but im not hearing it
    if u wanna get back to my topic...then im all ears

Account Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by zammy View Post
    woah Brooklyn Chick... relax. This is a forum. People give their opinions, and there's really nothing anyone can do about it. Besides, all tahiya did was talk about how SHE feels about the topic of Jinns. She wasn't even referring to you. No need to have temper tantrums...the drama queen thing gets old fast around here, I'm afraid.
    ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..must i repeat myself.
    Im not a drama queen..I can be much worst then that!! trust me!!
    I DONT LOOK FOR DRAMA!!
    I REALLY DONT!
    im not ur average person that you can define me. You dont give me personal attacks to prove ur point.
    u say that i need to stop being a drama queen...but then if i were to defend myself...IM THE AGGRESSOR?
    soooo i shouldnt respond back to the girl,BECAUSE if i respond back(GOD FORBID) then im rude....but then its appropriate to call me a drama queen?
    you put me down to defend a girl that disrespected my original post?
    I dont think so.
    So once again(im keeping my cool, im a patient person, i dealt with worse)
    please read the following my dear friend:
    if u would like to comment further about this situation...im sorry to say but im not hearing it
    Last edited by Brooklynchika; 20-02-09 at 02:15 PM.

not to be "rude" again..as u say
    but i said in my previous post..if u read it. To drop this incident

dont trouble trouble until trouble troubles you..dont go around looking for something unless you yourself are troubled.
    soo if u would like to comment further about this situation...im sorry to say but im not hearing it
    Subhanallah, I'll make dua that you increase in knowledge, patience and adhaab (manners)
    "And We will remove whatever is in their breasts of resentment, [so they will be] brothers, on thrones facing each other."
    Al Hijr: 47

Account Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by Asma-SE View Post
    Subhanallah, I'll make dua that you increase in knowledge, patience and adhaab (manners)

ohhhh...why thank you
    Im glad I mean that much to you
    and I dont even know you...wow i feel special.

can u make a dua that i become just like u???
    ur soooo great and awesome!
    ur such a perfect muslim!!
    ur type walk around like u own Islam and your Allah's gift to us unworthy people...I just love it

when will you get off your high horse though? because your nose is stuck up soo high..u dont notice us little unworthy people!!
    ur prayers for me mean soo much
    thank you
    Im gonna cry now
    Last edited by Brooklynchika; 20-02-09 at 02:19 PM.

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..must i repeat myself.
    Im not a drama queen..I can be much worst then that!! trust me!!
    I DONT LOOK FOR DRAMA!!
    I REALLY DONT!
    im not ur average person that you can define me. You dont give me personal attacks to prove ur point.
    u say that i need to stop being a drama queen...but then if i were to defend myself...IM THE AGGRESSOR?
    soooo i shouldnt respond back to the girl,BECAUSE if i respond back(GOD FORBID) then im rude....but then its appropriate to call me a drama queen?
    you put me down to defend a girl that disrespected my original post?
    I dont think so.
    So once again(im keeping my cool, im a patient person, i dealt with worse)
    please read the following my dear friend:
    if u would like to comment further about this situation...im sorry to say but im not hearing it
    lol if your not a drama queen and your such a patient person, i'm yet to witness it anywhere in your posts.

Kheyr though. Not really my business.. I said my part. Have fun talking about jinns then..
    My Blog

Account Disabled

lol if your not a drama queen and your such a patient person, i'm yet to witness it anywhere in your posts.

Kheyr though. Not really my business.. I said my part. Have fun talking about jinns then..
    go look at my history...lol

not that im put on this earth to please u..but since ur soo obsessed with me.
    I am a patient person.
    ohh and i will continue my post....inshallah!!
    thank you

Next?
    Last edited by Brooklynchika; 20-02-09 at 02:24 PM.

lol.. Oh yeah, i'm definitely obsessed with you. I read and re-read all 20 of your posts every day before I go to sleep. How did you know?

My Blog

What are Jinn attracted to?
    They seem to like Pakistanis......

Account Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by Al-Farooq View Post
    They seem to like Pakistanis......
    or pakistanis seem to like them..I dunno but many of the stories i hear is from pakistanis. just kidding
    yea..ALOT are from like India,pakistan,Bangladesh

stories i mean

Account Disabled

lol.. Oh yeah, i'm definitely obsessed with you. I read and re-read all 20 of your posts every day before I go to sleep. How did you know?

ALL 20 OF THEM?
    nooooooooooooooooooo
    get some help..IM sure asma-e can make dua for u!!!!!
    DIDNT U KNOW?
    she's like the most perfect respected well mannered person in the world!! she's doing dua for me!! thats big! she's like the holy of holy!!!!
    IM NOT WORTHY
    I knew i heard some rustling in the tree near my window,it was u!!!
    u need to stop stalking zammy!
    Last edited by Brooklynchika; 20-02-09 at 02:37 PM.

In case you haven't noticed.. Asma stopped replying a while back. So maybe you shud stop taking digs at her. Its unethical, considering she's not here

Anyways it was fun dialoguing with you Newyork girl. Later days
    My Blog