If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up
process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.
1. Anas (RA) reported Allah’s Messenger (saw) saying, "Everything has a heart and the heart of the Holy Qur’an is Yasin. Allah I will record anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Holy Qur’an ten times." Tirmidhi, Darimi
2. Ata ibn Abi Rabah (RA) told of hearing that Allah’s Messenger (saw) said, "If anyone recites Yasin at the beginning of the day, his needs will be fulfilled." Darimi
3. Maqal ibn Yasaar Muzani (RA) reported the Holy Prophet (saw) saying, "If anyone recites Yasin for Allah’s I pleasure, his past sins will be forgiven; so recite it on those who are dying." Baihaqi
4. Anas (RA) reported Rasulullah (saw) saying, "Whoever goes to the graveyard and reads Surah Yain Allah I gives them (the grave dwellers) ease that day, and the reciter receives spiritual blessings equivalent to the amount of letters of Surah Yasin.” Qurtubi
5. Maqal ibn Yasaar (RA) reports that the Holy Prophet (saw) has said, "Recite Surah Yasin on those who are dying." Abu Dawud
6. Ummud Darda (RA) reports the Noble Prophet (saw) saying, "Over no person who is about to die and Surah Yasin is read upon them but Allah I lightens the difficulties of death for him." Qurtubi
7. Abu Hurairah (RA) says that the Messenger of Allah has said, "Whoever recites Surah Yasin at night seeking the pleasure of Allah I, that night he will be forgiven." Abu Nuaym
8. Aisha (RA) reports Rasulullah (saw) saying, "Indeed in the Noble Qur’an there is a surah which, for its reader will intercede and which will be a means of forgiveness for its listener. Listen carefully, it is Surah Yasin, in the Torah it is called Muimmah."
It was enquired, "O’ Messenger of Allah r, what is Muimmah?" Rasulullah replied, "It contains for its reader the benefits of this world, it removes from him the dread of the next life, and it is called Dafiah and Qadhiyah."
Again it was enquired, "How is this Surah Dafiah and Qadhiyah?" Rasulullah replied, "It takes away from its reader all afflictions and fulfills his need. Whoever recites it, it will be made equal to twenty pilgrimages. Whoever shall listen to it, it will be as thousand dinars, which he has given as charity in the path of Allah I. And whoever shall write it and then drink it, it will enter into his heart a thousand cures, a thousand radiant lights, a thousand times more increase in belief, a thousand mercies, a thousand blessings, a thousand times more increase in guidance, and will remove from him all diseases." Tha’labi, Tirmidhi in Nawadirul Usul
According to another Hadith, Allah I recited Surah Yasin and Surah Taha one thousand years before He created the Heavens and the Earth, and on hearing this the angels said “Blessing is for that Ummah unto whom the Qur’an will be sent, blessing is for the hearts which will bear it and blessing is for the tongues which will recite it”.
There is another narration which says: “Whoever reads Surah Yasin for the pleasure of Allah I only, all his previous sins will be forgiven. Therefore make a practice of reading this Surah over those who have departed”
9. Abu Hurairah (RA) reports the Messenger of Allah saying, "Whoever recites Surah Yasin on the eve of Friday, he will be forgiven by morning.” Qurtubi
10. Abu Hurairah (RA) reports the Holy Prophet saying, "Whoever recites Surah Yasin at night he will be forgiven in the morning, and whosoever recites Surah Ha-mim in which Dukhaan is mentioned he will be forgiven in the morning.” Abu Ya’la
11. Jundub ibn Abdullah (RA) narrates that the Holy Prophet has said, "Whoever reads Yasin at night seeking the pleasure of Allah I is forgiven." Ibn Hibbaan
12. Ibn Abbas (RA) reports Rasoolullah saying, "My heart’s desire is that Surah Yasin should be present in the heart of every individual of my Ummah.” Al Bazzaar
13. Yahya ibn Abi Kathir (RA) says, "This narration has reached me that whoever shall recite Yasin at night, he remains content till morning and whoever shall recite it in the morning, he remains content till evening. And that person who has related this to me has also experienced this."
Thalabi (R.A.) said, and Ibn Atiyah (RA) has mentioned this and Ibn Atiyah says, "Experience confirms this." Qurtubi
Last edited by KhayrabintAhmed; 25-01-09 at 03:53 AM.