Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Mustalahul Hadeeth & Hanafi Fiqh Class with Abu Mus'ab Tuesday from 7:30PM GMT (8:30pm BST) skype: ummahradio Show Details here. - And here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Seeing someone in a dream: meaning?

Assalamu Alaikum,

Is there a meaning when you see someone who has died in a dream? What if the person passed away many years ago? Does a white beard or the happiness of the person mean anything?

Re: Seeing someone in a dream: meaning?

Quote Originally Posted by Lovetolaugh View Post
    Assalamu Alaikum,

Is there a meaning when you see someone who has died in a dream? What if the person passed away many years ago? Does a white beard or the happiness of the person mean anything?
    If I were you , I would start packing.............take care of my worldly affairs & such.....................

An Armed man is a citizen, and Unarmed man is a Subject.
    Anthony Soprano.

Quote Originally Posted by mgilani View Post
    If I were you , I would start packing.............take care of my worldly affairs & such.....................

Omg...really? I had the dream more than 2 years ago.

I found this

To see the dead in your dream, forewarns that you are being influenced by negative people and are hanging around the wrong crowd. You may suffer material loss. This dream may also be a way for you to resolve your feelings with those who have passed on.

"If you dream of a person who has died a long time ago, then it suggests that a current situation or relationship in you life resembles the quality of that deceased person. The dream may depict how you need to let this situation or relationship die and end it.

To see and talk with your dead parents in your dreams, represents your fears of losing them or your way of coping with the loss. You may want that last opportunity to say your final good-byes to them.

To see your dead sibling, relative, or friend alive in your dream, indicates that you miss them and are trying to relive your old experiences you had with them. In trying to keep up with the pace of your daily waking life, you dreams may serve as your only outlet in coping and coming to terms with the loss of a loved one.

http://islamedia.ws/Dream_Dictionary...ning_of_Dreams

I highlighted the ones that may apply to my situation. I didn't know there was so much dream interpretation info on the net.

It's interesting. I didn't know there are Islamic dream interpretations.
    I wonder if they differ from others.

I've heard about the idea that dreams are life of the soul.
    So, Islam doesn't present it this way?

Are Dreams the Life of the Soul? this is a question (and the answer)

Correction: not Islamic

Quote Originally Posted by AlefBet View Post
    It's interesting. I didn't know there are Islamic dream interpretations.
    I wonder if they differ from others.

I've heard about the idea that dreams are life of the soul.
    So, Islam doesn't present it this way?

Are Dreams the Life of the Soul? this is a question (and the answer)

I compared with other sites and I find that the interpretation has nothing typically Islamic. The site can be misleading. They are just forwarding the general interpretation of dreams you can find anywhere.

But here is what they have post on Islamic interpretation.

By Shaad Ahmed

Islamic Dream Interpretation: Meaning of Dreams in Islam

Dreams are broken into three parts according to the Sunnah:

Ruyaa - good visions (dreams)

Hulum - bad dreams

Dreams from one's self

Abu Hurayrah narrated Muhammad (S) said, "There are three types of dreams: a righteous dream which is glad tidings from Allah, the dream which causes sadness is from Shaitan, and a dream from the ramblings of the mind." (Sahih Muslim)

Re: Correction: not Islamic

your drem means that that died person which you saw in your dreams, he has won the mercy of our beloved ALLAH. and his enjoying a peaceful journey in his grave

Re: Correction: not Islamic

i saw hazart Muhmmad (PBUH) standing behind me on the front there is a long stairs upto the sky then he said to me start climbing and i start too climb on stairs on the half way i look back he was there and said climb and i start too climb again and never look back and the end there is nothing and world look like a ball from that height and i look back and no one is there. my english is weak plz ignore the mistake