Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Saudi arabia visait visa for my wife

Aslam-0-alykum to all

My name is javed iqbal well my issue is not for umrha visa I want a visit visa for my wife she is British national in London and I am here in London for studies I born in Saudi Arabia Riyadh and my parents are still in Riyadh and I have a resident visa of KSA Saudi Arabia so now I want a visit visa for my wife as I mentioned it before please guide me what is the right step to apply a visit visa for my wife here from London

Re: Saudi arabia visait visa for my wife

Bro, you can try the Saudi Embassy in London. However, they will most probably tell you that the visa must be applied from within Saudi Arabia by the family she will be visiting; in this case, your parents will have to apply for her over there.

All the details you need you can find here:

http://www.mofa.gov.sa/Detail.asp?In...ewsItemID=1741

It would be better if the visa can be applied for in Jeddah at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. But it can also be done in London. Insha'Allah.

Saudi Consulates are not authorised to issue any type of visa unless relevant ministries first issue approvals.

For example, Umra visa is issued only after the ministry of foreign affairs has accepted the application processed through Saudi based contractors and the processing centre called SEJEL. A mofa is generated and transmitted to the consulate, the contractor and the licensed agent in respective countries who then submit the passport to the consulate for placing of the visa.

Likewise, a business visa is generated only after the Company being visited issues an invitation letter which is endorsed by the Ministry of Commerce. The endorsement is transmitted to the consulate and the original is sent to the invitee. He then applies for an electronic approval through the ENJAZ system having paid US$10.50 through a credite/debit card. The approval is transmitted to the consulate and a receipt is issued to the invitee who then goes to the consulate and get the visa AFTER paying the appropriate charges.

Likewise, a visitor's visa is issued only after a SPONSOR (in your case the resident in-laws) apply for an approval, through their KAFEEL (a saudi sponsor) from the ministry of interior. The ministry approves/disapproves. The approval is transmitted to the consulate and a reference number is issued to the visitor who then obtains the electronic approval from ENJAZ by paying US$10.50 and obtains a receipt. All these documents are attached to the passport and visa application form and submitted to the consulate and a visa is issued InshaAllah.

I trust this helps.

Asalaam-u-Laikum,

I am currently living and working in Jeddah but on a Business Visa from my European company. I read some where, and I cannot find it again, That if you are on a Multiple entry business Visa then your wife is also entitled to the same as long your sponser in KSA provides the letter of invitation. Can you please verify this?

Saudi business visa

Assalamu Alaikum
    Could Brother Ismail Simjee please explain about the procedures to apply for a Saudi Business Visa for 2010.

Please correct me if im wrong.....
    In my understanding, the Saudi company sponsoring the applicant applies through the MOFA Wesbite for the applicant. This is then attested by the Jeddah Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Once document is stamped, it is ready for processing by the Saudi Embassy.

My question now is, after above criteria is met, is it necessary to get these details processed on ENJAZ by the Approved Agent for a BUSINESS VISA then attach the E-NUMBER DOCUMENT together with the ATTESTED MOFA DOCUMENT arranged by the sponsor......, or does the SAUDI EMBASSY PROCESS it themselves?

Kindly advise urgently.

Brother assalam o Alaikum,

The govt in KSA has changed its policy, now you can apply for permanent iqama for your wife regardless of your profession on Iqama. You just need to show a salary statement of 3500 SAR.

Better to get an iqama than a visit visa

I answered your PM on this query in like manner already before reading this message here.

Saudi Embassy will not deal with the processes that are the responsibility of their approved agents.

Everything you state here has to be done including paying Enjaz and obtaining the electronic number that the payment to them would trigger.