Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ism e Azam

Ism e Azam

What is this? It is said that certain names of Allah connects with persons depending on the persons nature. Something like that. Anyone can explain?
    الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Re: Ism e Azam

Hi friends,

I have been reading since years, as i was also in search of ism e azam, and in the end what i come to know that......

* these names of Allah are considered Ism e azam among the 99 names of Allah according to the ahadis and tareqat.

Ya Allah Hu (Allah is ism-e-zati, and Hu is considered by wali olia as ism e azam)
    Ya Ar Rehman ar rahim (its in Surah fatiha)
    Ya Hayyu ya qaum (its in Ayat al Kursi)
    ya Ziljalal wal akram (surah ar rehman )

Call Allah with these names and HE will listen inshAllah..... and your prayers will be accepted :-)

* Also when anybody is in trouble, call HIM with the name according to the type of trouble (know the meaning of each name first), and it will be your Ism e azam at that time.....

* i dont believe in ilme-adad yet, although i have read a whole book about that... you can calculate it online as well here http://www.spiritualfoundation.org.uk/index.php?option=com_ismeazam ...
    but i'm in favour of the first two points to the extent of my belief.

Hope you have got the answer u were searching for :-)

I'd advise you all to actually find out whether this is permissible, since I suspect there is an aspect of numerology involved in this.
    There is rest only in the aakhira.
    Man will rest in the aakhira according to how hard he strives in dunya.
    - Khaalid Ibn Al Waleed (ra) -

If you find yourself in a time where speech is regarded as knowledge,
    and knowledge is regarded as deeds,
    then you are in the worst of times, with the worst of people.
    - Abu Hazim Al Ashja'i (ra) -

One day Allah thought I should see how my face looks like; as the thought came, a reflection appeared in front of Him and that reflection became a soul. Allah became its lover and it became Allah’s. He Himself Lover … He Himself Love … He Himself Beloved. Then God created world and the skies in its honor, created damsels and Archangels.

It is there in Hadith (prophetic tradition), “O my Friend, if I did not intend to create You [PBUH], I would not have created earth and heaven”. Then created Adam to reveal Prophet Muhammad [PBUH] in the world. Adam was made with uncontaminated clay; then entered the soul into it. Then put some other creatures to help this soul; which are called Lataif. These have pet names in Hadith Sharif --- Qalb, Ruh, Siri, Khafi, Akhfa, Ana, Nafs. Also came a satanic (Sifli) creature in it. For which Prophet Muhammad [PBUH] said “when a man is born; Satan (Jin) is born along with”. The Companions asked, “Was that born with You also”? Prophet [PBUH] replied, “It was born indeed, but became Muslim in my company”. Bullay Shah said in this context, “This polluted Nafs (self) has polluted us; we were not polluted from origin”. Now, those people who remained nestled in the company of Prophet Muhammad [PBUH], their Self (Nafs) became purified; and those who kept themselves at distance from Prophet [PBUH] they became Hypocrites and (expelled) Khawarij in Prophet PBUH lifetime. After Prophet [PBUH] period people who through any means purified their self (nafs), those became Data Sahib (Abul Hassan Ali Hajvery also known as Data Ganj Bakhsh), and became Khawaja Sahib (Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti).

Now, how these sects and religions came into being? The Kalima (Moto) which was given to Adam [AS] was “La ilaha ill Allah Adam Safi Allah”. His [AS] children recited this Kalima. After the murder of Kabeel (son of Adam), His (Adam’s) children divided into two groups; became rebels of religion. One group directly tried to establish connection with God and instead of reciting Safi Allah; started reciting Eshwar Allah. They got cut off from prophet hood and now 6000 years have passed and chant Eshwar Allah even today, but they remained infidel and those people who continued to recite the Kalima of Safi Allah; the prophethood continued from them. After Prophets, God sent Saints (Wali). Those people who cut off from saints; they did not become infidel yet their Nafs (Self) remained infidel. Apparently they became worshipper and ascetic, became pious, but due to their Self/nafs caught in greed and grandiosity and from them 72 sects originated. Now, at this time there are 72 sects. Every sect considers themselves to be on right path. Now, the sects which came into being due to self (nafs) and the self (nafs) itself is a Satan; the sects which came into being because of Satan, how they can be right? Sects are not right; none of the sect is right. There were no sects in the period of Prophet Muhammad [PBUH]; there were only the Followers (Ummati). There were only the Followers; and the Follower is ‘One’ who has the light of God (Noor) within. Prophet Muhammad [PBUH] said that “whosoever contains Light (noor), is my Follower (Umti)”. It’s there in Hadith Prophetic tradition also that “On the Day of Judgment the Followers (of different Prophets) will be recognized through Light (noor)”. When the Light left the Followers, they became Sunni, Shia, Wahabi one after the other. If the Light makes it way again, they will never say that I’m Sunni, I’m Shia, I’m Wahabi; rather say only that I’m a your Follower (Umti) O Prophet [PBUH] of Allah.

Maulana Rumi said that “without having a perfect Spiritual guide (Kamil Murshid), this nafs couldn’t be purified”. He warned the Scholars (Molvies) as well.

Maulvi hergiz na shud Maula-e-Rome…Ta ghulam-e-Shams Tabraizi na shud
    A Molvi can never become Maulana Rome until he is not a slave of any Tabrez.

Molvi is bestowed with one knowledge; the Knowledge apparent (Ilm e Zahir). Hazrat Abu Huraira [RAT] said "I received two types of knowledge from Prophet Mohammad. I disclosed one to you, and if I do tell about the other, you would kill me." Prophet Muhammad [PBUH] said that “I’m bestowed by Allah with three types of knowledge; one for common people; people of Tongues, one for people of Divine Hearts, and one only for people of Eyes; that’s for Me (PBUH), thereafter I pass it on to whom I wish”.

You keep on reading in newspapers statement of politicians emphasizing about spreading the teachings of Darveishes (Saints). Whenever religious scholars (Ulama) persuade any government, then the government says to spread the teaching of the saints (Wali’s). But the government also does not know that what are the teachings of saints? Then they go to see religious scholars to ask for what saint’s education are? They say that it is nothing but Shariat (law of Muhammad PBUH). Everything is Shariat; then, they adopt the Shariat and start considering themselves to be a saint. And one who has some knowledge becomes (considers himself) even high-ranked saint. Starts considering himself such a big Saint that even starts criticizing true Saints, Khawaja Sahib and Ghaus Pak (Abdul Qadir Jalini) also came under their attack. They were involved in issuing verdict (Fatwas) of Shahaadat-e-Hazrat-e-Hussain [RA]. Not to worship is not a big crime as that of teasing the saint of God.

A poet has said for that “demolish the Mosque, demolish the Temple, demolish whatever you can; but don’t break the hearts of Men, God nestles in hearts”.

God lives in the hearts of these people. Balyim Ba'ur was a big scholar (aalim), a big worshiper (Aabid); was also a Dua-e-Mustajab (one whose prayers are accepted). But for having the annoyance of Prophet Moses [AS], he’ll be sent in the Hell in the shape of the Dog of As’haab-e-kahaf (companion of cave). The Dog of As’haab-e-kahaf (Companions of the Cave) was the Friend of Saints; loved them, don’t offer the prayers. Only sat in their company in the cave; he will go in heaven in the shape of Balyim Ba'ur. Satan was jealous of Adam [AS] and was cursed.

Now, how these Self (nafs) are purified?

One Sikh said your ancestors say that there is Light of God (noor) in Quran. He said that I’ve been spy in your country. I used to teach Quran to your children. I also lead your Muslim people to offer their prayers. I’ve also remembered some of the Verses (Surahs); if there was Light (noor) in Quran, then why I could not be a Light Bearer (Noori)? All of a sudden one Christian spoke that I do recite your Quran day and night; I also did not become a Light Bearer (Noori). We said you people didn’t recite with heart. They started saying ok, we didn’t recite with heart; your Muslims do so. Why they are not Light Bearer? Why they call one another Infidels, Hypocrites? What was the answer for this? The Light Beholding Quran is in the chest of Prophet Muhammad [PBUH]. That contains Light beholding (noori) words. If that Chest touched with the chest of anyone that also became the light beholding. And this Quran is written with black words (black ink). These are only words; Light has to create out of these. These are mere words. Now, how light (noor) is formed? When iron strikes to iron, spark is produced; water strikes with water, electricity is formed. The same way when the verses of Quran strike with each other; the Light (noor) is formed. Now, you would have never hit verses with verses and the people who did so became Aamil. Some people count the rosary. Chant Allah, Allah with beads. Without rosary Allah, Allah can be chanted. Why they chant Allah, Allah with the rosary? They synchronize Allah, Allah with Tik, Tik; 101 times when Allah Allah is aligned, then a tiny spark of Light originates. They chant Allah, Allah 10 or 20 times and ask, “How are you brother?” – This way the continuity breaks, isn’t so? When the rosary is counted 101 times continually, then only a tiny spark of Light (noor) is created. The Light that originates stays in Fingers only. Those who worship with tongue chant Allah – Allah, recite Quran and the Light (noor) forms this way also, it remains outside of the tongue, does not go inside. Such type of rosary is within you. As this does Tik – Tik, the same way there is a continuous happening of Tik – Tik inside you. The Tik – Tik which is within, align Allah – Allah with it. When Allah – Allah is aligned with it, then with that chanting of Allah – Allah; the Light forms. Then that Light neither stays in fingers nor lives outside but enters straight into the blood. From blood it goes in veins and traveling from veins it reaches to the souls. Then those souls, after awakening, start chanting Allah – Allah; this way that Light enters into every vein. That self (nafs) is in the navel. That Light (noor) surrounds it all around. The food which goes from outside burns with the heat of Light (noor). That was a Nafs-e-Ammarah (the commanding Self or the carnal Self). His shape was like a dog. Then because of noor it gets the shape of an ox. After that with excessive Light it takes the shape of a male-goat. Then with more Light, its shape becomes alike that person. Then, when that person offers his prayers, it (Self/nafs) offers along with. Man swings in Zikar; it (Self/nafs) chants with him. Then he (Self/nafs) is taken in the court of Prophet Muhammad [PBUH]; that time Prophet Muhammad [PBUH] and people sitting at that time in that gathering (Hazrin e Mehfal) greatly admire him. Blessings for him and for his Spiritual guide (Murshid), purified the dog and made it a Man and bring him to this gathering. This time Prophet Muhammad [PBUH] gives him some prestigious status. Mujadid sahib (Mujadid alif sani) said that the Follower (Muktadi) should first chant the name of Allah; then, he should recite Quran. He said that Quran is not for those people who’s Self (Nafs) are like dogs. Once the nafs get purified, then he should recite Quran; this way the Quran will make it way to the heart. That time “one moment of thinking is better than 100 years of worship”.

The Quran said “HoDalil Mutta’keen” I give guidance to those who are purified”. When the chanting of Allah purifies him, then Quran enters inside. Then those black words which were written in it will shine with white light (noor).

Allama Iqbal said “Apparently he looks to be a reciter, actually he is a Quran himself”.

When his Self (nafs) purifies, actually he himself is purified. Only one thing was impure, which gets purified. He is purified in whole. If he was a common man then he had found guidance from Quran. If he was a scholar too then he became Light upon Lights (noor ala noor). He is said to be the Godly scholar (Aalim-e-Rabbani). These were the scholars who converted infidels into Muslims. The insult of such scholar is actually the insult of Islam. For this type of scholars Prophet Muhammad [PBUH] said that “The scholars (Aalim) of my Ummah are just like the Prophets of Bani Israel”.

And the people, who tried to seek guidance from Quran without being purified their self (nafs) first, get misled and this way 72 sects came into being. Those people are called Aalim-e-Sue (worldly scholars). They can’t convert infidels to become Muslims. They can call Muslims as non-Muslim. The Godly Scholars eradicated the Dispute (Fitna) wherever it happened, and these Aalim-e-Sue (worldly scholars) raise a new Dispute everyday.

There is a Hadith for these (worldly scholars) "Be fearful of and stay away from the ignorant priest (scholar)”; Companions [RA] asked “a Scholar and Ignorant, too, simultaneously”? Prophet PBUH answered “whose tongue speaks the knowledge but the heart is ignorant (dark).” This is a stage of scholars. Next stage is of Momins (one who attain the light of God inside). Now, what is the status of a Momin? When Allah – Allah gets started inside him, the Light of God accumulated in his heart; there is in Hadith Sharif that this Apparent is the reflection of the Hidden. There is system of electricity in the Apparent while system of Light of God (noor) works in the Hidden.

Here is lying a mobile phone. The electricity waves raises and you talk someone in America. And if somewhere there is Light (noor), if its wave rises up then where it will approach? God has made a telephone inside you. This heart is a telephone but it has no power. It has no power. When the power of Light enters in it; then it is connected to Arsh-e-Mo’alla (the highest realm-the Throne of God).
    When, Prophet Muhammad [PBUH] went on Meiraj 'the Night of Ascension'. Allah gave Him {PBUH] prayers as gift to give these gifts to your Ummat. They will call me five times a day and in return I’ll remember them. Now those gifts came down --- those gifts of prayers/salat --- for God. Now, the same gifts became the apparent prayers of someone and became the Reality for someone else.

Allah said to Prophet Muhammad [PBUH] QulHo’Walla’Ho Aahd; “say God is one”. Prophet [PBUH] said Aameen ("So be it; truly") Prophet Muhammad [PBUH] said to people say God is one; those who said Aameen ("So be it; truly") became Muslims. And those who rejected become infidels. Those who said half-heartedly called to be Hypocrites. Now to whom a Muslim says? that”say God is one” --- says every day --- says moment by moment --- says mildly in low tone, says that “say God is one” This is the only point. The whole debate ends in this one point. He addresses to his heart that say God is one. The heart replies --- ‘there is no flour at home’, then says Allah us’Mud --- the heart answers --- ‘wife is sick’, then says again LamYaLid WaLamU’Lad --- the heart says --- ‘you’re getting late from the duty let’s go”.

Here Bullah Shah Said, “Your heart is playing with children; that in real you’ve played a fraudulent with God”. You are playing fraudulent with God. Infidel’s tongue doesn’t admit; Hypocrite’s hearts do not confirm and bodies of the Liars do not act. Now tell? Your heart was indeed a hypocrite!

This prayer is called Prayer of apparent appearance (Namz-e-Surat), and this prayer is also a show off. How this is a Show off? Offering prayer since long with complete devotion and involvement (Khusho Khuzoo). People are saying that he is offering since long --- God says, “No --- I see neither his beard nor his bowing, I see only heart and intention”. What people see, he is active in that; and what God looks at, he does business in that. This prayer is of the apparent appearance--- regardless of offering this kind of prayer lifetime --- this will remain a show off.
    Oh! That is a prayer in Reality. What is that Real Prayer? Majadid Sahib says that prayer of every person is a Prayer of apparent appearance; prayer of only the special people of God’s is real prayer. He says that it is the responsibility of every man to search the Real Prayer. What is Real Prayer? For this you have to first learn Allah - Allah. This is your first pillar --- first pillar is Kalima Tayyba. It’s there in Hadith Sharif (Prophetic tradition) that superior chanting (Afzalul Zikr) is Kalima Tayyba. Holy Quran, “Chant the Name of Allah while standing, sitting, and even lying you are on your backs. --- Don’t be negligent while merchandising and selling”. It’s also the first word of your Quran “Alif-Lam-Mim”. You said these are short verses (Haroof-e-Mokate’aat)...Why? With ‘Alif’ start chanting Allah – Allah. If you’re scared of His Majesty, then start reciting” La eLaha El Allah” with ‘Lam’; if you don’t have the divine grace for this, then start chanting Mohammed’urr Rasool’ullah with ‘Mim’. You will achieve from this. If you don’t have the divine grace for all these, then keep busy in the Book; don’t know whether this Book leads you astray or gives guidance.

When you heartbeats will chant Allah..Allah. Allah – Allah will penetrate in every vein. Then, when you will try that Allah – Allah should continue, while I am busy in work. It is called ‘hand in working --- heart in Beloved’. Then you’ll try while reading newspapers and journals --- Allah – Allah should continue --- you’ll be succeeded. Then you’ll struggle while offering your prayers, this Allah – Allah should continue. That time the Tongue will ask you to say “Allah is One”, the heart will accompany it saying Allah – Allah. ‘Allah Usmad’ --- the heart will say Allah Allah. Now the tongue is affirming and heart is testifying and the body is acting accordingly. The tongue is in detailed mention (Zikr-e-Mufassal) while the heart is in comprehensive commemoration (Zikr-e-Mujammal). Tongue is affirming by the logic “say God is one” while heart without any logic is testifying Allah – Allah. This tongue has power to speak from here and people in America can listen and heart has the power to chant here and Arsh-e-Mo’alla (the highest realm-the Throne of God) will hear.

The Light which is gathered within you that will carry your prayer/salat to Arsh-e-Mo’alla. Then you’ll offer prayer --- that’ll reach to Arsh-e-Mo’alla. Recite the holy Quran --- that’ll approach in Arsh-e-Mo’alla. Even though you’ll talk --- that’ll also approach in Arsh-e-Mo’alla. Now, this is the stage of a Momin. From hereafter next stage is beginning of the "Sainthood". Now what is sainthood? When it is chanted every time Allah Allah ---Allah Allah penetrates in every vein --- then the souls inside you, they also start chanting Allah Allah and once these starts chanting Allah – Allah. Then, at this stage it is considered as sacred as a mosque, Ka’ba. Then these blossoming flowers (Gul-e-Ghulzar) are like a Paradise. For them, this becomes the Mosque. Then these blossoming flowers are like a Paradise for them. They start nourishing with the Noor/Light of this Allah – Allah. Those souls become powerful in this body, with the strength of noor/light of Allah – Allah. You might have seen yourself wandering in another city in a dream, that’s your inner creature, a satanic creature, which is self/nafs. That keeps on wandering in gatherings of Satan’s. Now, the remaining spiritual entities have got awakened with the strength of noor/Light of God. You imagined that what Prophet Muhammad [PBUH] is doing? They (spiritual entities) come out from this chest and went into the feet of Prophet Muhammad [PBUH].

For this time Bullah Shah said “People (remember Allah) five times a day while a lover remembers all the time, people go to mosques lover goes to sit in the feet (of Master)”. Those people who remember Allah five times a day in prayers, climax of their approach is up to a mosque. And those who chant Allah Allah by heart they reach up to the court of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). When reached in the feet’s they obviously bestowed.

Prior to this stage was Shariat-e-Muhammadi (law of Muhammad PBUH). Now, you must have read somewhere that there is also Shariat-e-Ahmedi. You must have read in any book of Tasawuf (mysticism). In this world/Nasoot the name of Prophet Muhammad [PBUH] is Mohammed [PBUH]. Here the Shariat which is for worldly people is called Shariat-e-Muhammadi. There in Baitul Maumoor (the celestial Archetype of kaabah) Prophet Muhammad [PBUH] is called as Ahmed. There is also a Shariat/law. There the souls also offer prayers; offers with group (Jamaat) (when muslims gather to make salah in which one is the Imam who leads and the rest are muqtadee who follow him) When your souls will be powerful then these will also get Shariat-e-Ahmedi. Then these offer prayers over there. Here is your Kaaba. Their kaaba is in Bait-ul-Maumoor (the celestial Archetype of kaabah) --- Bait-ul-Maumoor is original. This kaaba (in Mecca) is a copy/duplicate.

Allah showed bait-ul-Maumoor (the celestial Archetype of kaabah) to Prophet Abraham to build this type of Kaaba in the world. Here this mock body you are having; your real souls are there. These physical bodies will die, those will never die. And the souls of Shariat-e-Mohammedi never raise their head from Sajjda (The Prostration) until Allah replies …“Labaik Ya Abdi” "O my servant I am here". They raise their head after they get reply. And the law of Shariat-e-Ahmedi was existed even before that of Shariat-e-Mohammedi. Its evidence is this that when Prophet Muhammad [PBUH] went up in Shab-e-Mairaj 'the Night of Ascension', before setting out to journey to the Night of Ascension (Shab-e-Mira’j) The Prophet (PBUH) led a prayer to all the souls of Prophets and saints at Bait-al-Muqdas (al-Quds al-Sharif). Which prayer was that? That was the prayer which already existed. Then which was the prayer that was granted upon approaching heavens?

That prayer was given for these people, which was called Shariat-e-Muhammadi. Hereafter the next stage above this is Makam-e-Mehmood (Station of Mehmood). Prophet Muhammad [PBUH] is called to be Mehmood there. When someone reaches Makam-e-Mehmood then his final destination has been achieved. Then the Man and Allah become unveiled to each other, comes in front of one another; there his destination ends. When Ghaus Pak (Sheikh Abdul-Qadir Jilani) approached on this stage he said "whoever reached this stage and still practiced worship or intended it, is an ingratitude to God”. Ghaus Pak (Sheikh Abdul-Qadir Jilani) said that “if someone offers prayer at Makam-e-Mehmood in front of God he actually showed Ingratitude”. On this statement he was charged with Fatwas (verdict of scholars) of being infidel --- Fatwas of infidelity on this statement. People were saying that even Prophet Muhammad [PBUH] is not pardoned to offer prayers; then how saints can be pardoned of prayers? This is what people say! What was the need for prayers to Prophet Muhammad [PBUH]? He [PBUH] was a prophet even before prayers. He [PBUH] says that “I [PBUH] was a prophet at the time when even Prophet Adam [AS] was not created”. Prophet Muhammad [PBUH] offered prayer for the sake of Ummah (followers). If He [PBUH] did not offer prayers --- let suppose did not offer on Tuesday, the Ummah (followers) would have made it a Sunnah (habit or usual practice). He [PBUH] offered prayers even in acute sickness. Those were offered for the reason that if somehow tomorrow Followers might suffer from cold and flu, then they’ll say that we are also sick --- they will also miss the prayers. He [PBUH] went to perform Hajj -- [PBUH] did not need go to Kaaba. If the Kaaba can come to Rabia Basri, then couldn’t it come to Him [PBUH]? He [PBUH] was the Kaaba of Kaaba. If He [PBUH] did not go to Kaaba --- those people who say that we’re like Prophet Muhammad [PBUH] then how they would have gone to Kaaba? They would have justified that Prophet [PBUH] himself didn’t go to Kaaba and asked us to go. When someone reaches to that stage… with apparent body Prophet Muhammad [PBUH] approached there and these which are the creatures of inside --- from these the saints approach there. When one once reaches there, then both (Allah and saints) see each other with love & affection with a sense that he has travelled so far off --- came after great struggle --- came after putting his life in immense threat. Then Allah looks at him with great love --- Then Allah says: “I see you and you see me.” They look at each other with love & affection. Allah’s image makes its way to his (Saint) eyes, from eyes it travels to his heart, when it (image of Allah) approaches in his heart then Allah instructs him to go back to the people now on “whoever will see you, will see me”. This is one who is called Perfect Spiritual guide (Kamil Murshid). For whom Sakhi Sultan Bahu said “O Bahoo seeing the master is equivalent to millions and billions of Hajj” and for such Perfect Mentors there is a Hadith of Hazrat Abu Zar Ghafari [RA] that “In the Day of Judgment they’ll also be shining. People will inquire each other that which one is this prophet? A voice will come “not prophet he was a saint”. They’ll recognize. One will say oh God I made him perform ablution --- Allah will pardon him. The other will say I made him get meal --- Allah will pardon him. The third will say that I made him wear clothes --- Allah will pardon him also and some people say we were belong to Him. Then God will say go with him, where ever he goes”.

Now what is this Bait (Oath of allegiance)? Bait (Oath of allegiance) is only from saint. Now, it is tradition in our times. People use to bait (take Oath of allegiance) for material world. Sakhi Sultan Bahu says that ďif someone takes bait (Oath of allegiance) for material world or someone make disciple for same purpose, both are forbidden (Haraam)Ē. Bait is only for Allah and from the saint of Allah (wali Allah). Itís a tradition here that if someoneís grandfather was a saint --- his offspring is not a saint, that tradition is continued yet. Centuries have passed, that tradition is being continued. Those people, who are being Bait (taking Oath of allegiance) are also empty and those who are doing Bait, are also empty. Both are empty! Only saint is eligible to Biat from. If he is not a saint and still asking people to Bait from him! How this process got spoiled? Those Ghaddi Nasheen and Sajjada Nasheen (the holy successor) started making people Bait from them, he didnít know about the reality nor does the man know who is being Bait. Then our scholars saw that these Ghaddi nasheens are empty from inside; they even donít have knowledge, if they can make people Bait from them, then why canít we? Weíve knowledge also. They started making people Bait from them. Then our Muftis saw that these scholars are our student, if they can make people Bait from them, then why canít we? Then they started making people Bait from them. Then those who use to write Taweez they saw that people are getting benevolence (faiz) through us, if these people can make people Bait from them, then why canít we? Then they also started making people Bait from them. This way the whole process is been ruined.