Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

LIVE Hadeeth and Arabic Classes with Abu Mus'ab every Wednesday from 8:00PM GMT (9:00pm BST) skype: ummahradio Show Details here Show Details here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

dua's to get good results or pass?

hello

i just finished my college work which was very hard,and i really hope i get to pass, just wanted to know if theres a good dua to read that will help

jazakallah

Re: dua's to get good results or pass?

Duas to help with exam stress and studying

Allahumma infa'nii bimaa alamtani wa'allimni maa yanfaa'ooni

Oh Allah benefit me with what you have taught me and teach me that which will benefit me.

Allahumma la'sahla ilma ja'altahu sahla wa'anta taj alu al'hazna idha shi'ta sala

Oh Allah, nothing is easy except what you have made easy and only you can make the difficult easy for me.

Rabbi zidni ilman
    My Lord, increase me in knowledge.

Allahumma inni asaluka ilmun nafia
    O Allah, I ask of you knowledge which is beneficial.

Rabbishrahli sadri wayassirli amri wahlul ukdatun milisaani yafkahoo kowli
    My Lord expand my chest and make easy my affair and remove the impediment from my speech in order that they may understand what I say.

Hasbi allahu la ilaaha illala huwwa. Alayhi tawakaltu wa huwwa rabbul arshil adheem
    Allah is sufficient for me, none has the right to be worshipped but He. In him I put my trust and he is the Lord of the Mighty Throne.

Read this too: http://www.geocities.com/mutmainaa/study.html
    "It is He who sent to an illiterate people a messenger from amongst themselves, reciting to them His signs and purifying them and teaching them the Book and the wisdom even though before they were clearly in error." [Soorah al-Jumu`ah (62):2]